What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

didn't Britain tried to hide what USSR did to Poland and if it was not for Germany we would not have been aware of it yet ?
won't it make Britain an accomplice on what happened in Poland

And you find it more important to mention than to talk about those actually committing the crime . . .

It was not Britian that parked idley over the river and watched as the German crush the Warsaw uprising , only so they can take Poland without a fight.

Nor was it the British that ensalved Poland behinf the iron curtain for years.

Seems you pick and choose and ignore what is comfortable to you.

~

Last edited:
With german = Nato tech as an example. They even tried to blame iran for the chemical attack!

You need to be more specific than this.
Iraq imported chemicals from Germany?
Chemicals have civil use.

If a state wants to develop chemical weapons then this can be a local initiative.

Sorry, it wasn't even third class but way behind it. And why the Soviet Union should have "liberated" Kuwait? Kuwait belongs to iraq and the SU/Russia should have supported Iraq and inflict as much damage to the west as possible. The same story with the Iraq war 2003 and the Afghan war started 2001.

This is ridiculous assumption. Iraq had a modest military force in 1980 but war with Iran compelled Iraq to create a new army that was used to defeat Iranian forces in Basra and other regions in a series of operations in the (1986 - 1988) period. These losses brought Iran to its senses and accept Saddam's peace proposal that was on the table since 1982.

When Iraq turned its guns on Kuwait in 1990, the entire Middle East was in panic mode. No country was willing to intervene and support Kuwait but US. The coalition that emerged to fight Iraq was established by the US, it had to do the lion's share of work.

Soviet Union could not support Iraq in the Persian Gulf War; Soviet Union had lost a war in Afghanistan and was preoccupied with domestic problems in 1991. This wasn't a sound position.

If wishes were horses....

If Putin made a strategic mistake, then it was the mistake not to supply the Taliban with weapons. I mean 2001-08 it was reasonable, but after the 8.8.2008 the things were very clear.

Russia was preoccupied with war in Chechnya in the (1999 - 2008) period. Georgia was next in line in 2008 followed by Ukraine in 2014. Russia also dispatched its forces to Syria in 2015 to support Assad regime and defeat Syrian rebels.

Russia provided limited support to Taliban in Afghanistan as well:

Looks like Russia was pretty busy.

But with the new cold war, the cold war 2.0, new opportunities will arise ...

Fall of the Soviet Union was not instructive? You want to fight another Cold War now? Not very wise of you.

Russian leadership should focus on developing and improving Russian society instead of wasting its time fighting wars.

Russia is blessed with a huge amount of natural resources. Imagine the potential.

No you are trying to make things up. Fact is, Saddam was the Buddy of the west, as long as he was the usefull idiot. Some things ARE simple, trying to make them complex is a form of lying. And this is exactly what you are doing here, the same story with all your american and british sources.

Iran was close to the US when Shah of Iran was in power. But Iranian revolutionaries toppled Shah of Iran in 1979, and US - Iran bilateral relations deteriorated consequently. US can be credited for developing Iranian military capability that came in handy when Iran had to fight a war with Iraq, ironically.

Iraq was close to the Soviet Union but American and Iraqi interests converged during the Iran - Iraq war. US decided to support Iraq in this war to get back at Iranian revolutionaries. US went so far as to destroy Iranian navy in 1988.

Bilateral relations between countries are not written in stone. Interests can converge and diverge according to developments and decisions. US and Russia cooperated with each other in Syria but both are not on the same page in Ukraine.

I have cited academic sources as well as neutral sources, which happen to be well-researched. You see BBC in everything? Learn to respect research.

Biden is already working on a new supplemental funding bill that will likely be ready for Congress to consider by the end of the year. The measure will be the most important test yet of the House GOP majority’s willingness to continue throwing billions of dollars at the war, despite deep skepticism among many Republicans. Any suggestion that Ukraine’s offensive has been bogged down will deepen that skepticism over a prolonged US commitment. While foreign policy is rarely a deciding factor in presidential elections and the war in Ukraine is not a dominant issue in the GOP primary, some party supporters in early voting states like Iowa and New Hampshire do raise it and question US generosity after months of high inflation, which, even if it’s cooling, has contributed to persistently dour views of the American economy.

What this is about? The house majority is far more hawkish than the White house by a big margin.

I have already adressed the subject. The most important part of the missile is gone, so you are talking nonsense about "gaining enough" info about the R-37. Enough for what? I will tell you: Enough to make a genius with the nick "That Guy" start masturbating in a forum.

It would be the same, if Russia would recover the motor section of a Patriot Pac-3 or so. What info Russia could gain about it? Correct: Almost nothing.

Wow. Now this is superb logical thinking. Because someone agrees or not with me, you can make conclusions about MY logical thinking. So after all our nato bot has not only alternative mathematic, but alternative logic too!:lol:
Again, you've shown you know nothing about how missiles work.

Every part of a missile is important.

You've again not actually addressed my points, and instead are acting like a know-it-all, when in reality you know nothing.

The agreement issue is merely a confirmation, nothing more.

Putin’s next Joker to turn the tide of the war.
S70 Ochotnik, a super fast unmanned fighter jet with stealth capability
12-16 pieces will be delivered to Russia invasion army by year end.
Ukraine should upgrade air defense to shoot them down.

ukraine krieg suchoi s70 ochotnik kampfflugzeug tarnkappendrohne russland

Das erste unbemannte Kampfflugzeug Russland, die Tarnkappendrohne S-70 Ochotnik (Symbolbild). © IMAGO / SN

Or maybe his neutrality is simply ... fake? He is even accusing me of something i have never said. And sure not "7 times in the same week".

The rest of your post is delusional nonsense based on nato propaganda. But the psychological part is nice. Reminds me of your nazi sbu moron, who said, kiev already took crimea ... psychologically.:lol:

Who is "we"? Talk for yourself.
We is everybody on this forum that is looking forward to your deluded reality come true at some point in the future.

In the mean team you enjoy the attacks on Moscow and daily bridge attacks. That is happening now while you keep future hope. No NATO propaganda for Moscow to have a rebellion on its hands . Thats you burying head in the sand

Putin’s next Joker to turn the tide of the war.
S70 Ochotnik, a super fast unmanned fighter jet with stealth capability
12-16 pieces will be delivered to Russia invasion army by year end.
Ukraine should upgrade air defense to shoot them down.

ukraine krieg suchoi s70 ochotnik kampfflugzeug tarnkappendrohne russland

Das erste unbemannte Kampfflugzeug Russland, die Tarnkappendrohne S-70 Ochotnik (Symbolbild). © IMAGO / SN

Do you really believe these numbers? Other types like Flankers or the Su-57 have been delivered at best in homoepathical doses and now they claim such a „huge“ number until year’s end?

Back
Top Bottom