What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah what i do not understand is why ukraine is funneling so many territorial defence forces into donbass while seemingly keeping a lot of their better trained/experienced troops in reserve.

Or taking a “no step back” approach around severodonetsk.
Unless they really are having a larger counter-offensive planned in august.

Territorial Defense is the Kiev regime's counterpart of Assad's National Defense Force NDF. They are poorly trained and poorly equipped.

Apparently, the first documented footage of HIMARS in Ukraine. Near Kherson

HIMARS is easy target for Mi-28NM which tracks it by radar from 50 km away and blow it up using Hermes BVR missile from 20 km away.

Dead men walking. Kherson is flat land. There is nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide from Mi-28N/NM.

Yeah what i do not understand is why ukraine is funneling so many territorial defence forces into donbass while seemingly keeping a lot of their better trained/experienced troops in reserve.

Or taking a “no step back” approach around severodonetsk.
Unless they really are having a larger counter-offensive planned in august.
I am not military man but no step back is nonsense. Or even suicide. The battle at Donbas is artillery battle. Russian artillery fires 15,000 shells per day as per estimate count.
As for best troops, they are fighting the Russians at the front now. They are the most experienced as they fight the separatists since years.

Germany’s general staff says despite high casualties the Russians just managed to take 4 percent plus of territories at Donbas since the battle began. That’s not much.

I am not military man but no step back is nonsense. Or even suicide. The battle at Donbas is artillery battle. Russian artillery fires 15,000 shells per day as per estimate count.
As for best troops, they are fighting the Russians at the front now. They are the most experienced as they fight the separatists since years.

Germany’s general staff says despite high casualties the Russians just managed to take 4 percent plus of territories at Donbas since the battle began. That’s not much.

Russians are willing to sacrifice 10 million men to retake Donbas. Russia has 148 million people compared to Ukraine has 36 million people. Unless 1 Ukrainian can kill 10 Russians the war is lost for Ukraine. It's a simple numbers game.

Last edited:

Russians are willing to sacrifice 10 million men to retake Donbas. Russia has 148 million people compared to Ukraine has 36 million people. Unless 1 Ukrainian can kill 10 Russians the war is lost for Ukraine. It's a simple numbers game.
10 million? Unrealistic. At best Putin can recruit one million if taking in the fresh conscripts. Two million If he calls general mobilization.

10 million? Unrealistic. At best Putin can recruit one million if taking in the fresh conscripts. Two million If he calls general mobilization.

Donbas is the heart of Russia. 10 million men is a small price to pay for retaking the heart of the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom