What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be an important target to fire 12 rockets. Speculation is Snake Island, but we don't really know.
hmm... I don't see a reason to attack snake island, it's at most a forward operating base for Russia in case they want to attack Odessa, which is not going to happen now as they were being pushed back from Kherson as I type, doing anything in the direction of Odessa is more or less suicidal for the Russian.

I would have imagine the Ukrainian would use them in Kharkiv first, because that is the pressure point, they need to attack Kupiansk ASAP to interrupt those supply and reinforcement coming from Russia.

hmm... I don't see a reason to attack snake island, it's at most a forward operating base for Russia in case they want to attack Odessa, which is not going to happen now as they were being pushed back from Kherson as I type, doing anything in the direction of Odessa is more or less suicidal for the Russian.

I would have imagine the Ukrainian would use them in Kharkiv first, because that is the pressure point, they need to attack Kupiansk ASAP to interrupt those supply and reinforcement coming from Russia.

HIMARS in the east would be easy prey for Mi-28N/NM. The terrain is flat. Nothing to hide HIMARS from Mi-28N/NM's mast mounted radar.

What do you mean forced mobilized ? Didn't Zelensky try to assassinate a Donbas area mayor some weeks ago ? He is severely injured I believe. He wasn't being forced to work with Russia but those people are happily aligned with Russia.
Im sure the mayor had no intention spending a single minut at the frontline. All of Donbas is ruled by Putins ilk. They are not forced. But the ordinary ukrainian living there is.

What do you mean forced mobilized ? Didn't Zelensky try to assassinate a Donbas area mayor some weeks ago ? He is severely injured I believe. He wasn't being forced to work with Russia but those people are happily aligned with Russia.

I am sure Russia will survive. :) As it is, the concept of oil and gas fuel for everything will soon become obsolete. I made this post about neutrino battery around two hours ago.

At moment Ukraine kills collaborateurs. Just today blew one up in his car. Good.

As for Nordstream 2, its obvious that russia wont be the energy partner of Germany in the future so its good to repurpose it

Ok after watching this war for over 120 days I have come to the following conclusion

Zelensky has clearly not showed any regard for Ukrainian lives

he continues to ask for more weapons pushing his troops into the meat grinder all the while Russia is moving forward metre by metre

Western countries have clearly not shown any regard for Ukrainian lives and NATO will fight Russia until last Ukrainian

poor Ukrainians are being targeted in this Geopolitical game and women and children are being slaughtered

no matter what Ukraine gets from West, 155mm howitzers or MIg29 at the end the victory will be for Russia

because quite simply, history tells us no one can really win in a land war against Russia even after 20 years these guys just keep coming and they have almost unlimited resources and 10s of thousands of tanks in storage

you dont become the largest nation on earth by giving up land those lands Russia has taken will never ever return to Ukraine

best deal is a peace deal, give Russia the security guarantees it wants and hand over the whole Donbas to Russia and Crimea they already have

otherwise Russia will march all way to Moldova and even further

Well done now you will destroy the rest of your nation

this guy is a complete lunatic

I dont even think he is Ukrainian, Russia could have taken everything in 2014 but they stopped at Crimea

this clown kept poking the bear for 8 long years and finally the bear chased him

he talks with so much confidence why? why so much ego? because he knows who his backers are

I can only feel for the poor Ukrainians they always helped everything and had a open door policy
It is interesting that you did not come to the conclusion that Russia has no regard for Ukrainan lives. Perhaps you are <understatement>biased</understatement>

but then where do you draw the line??

What if Russia demand Lithuania, Estonia and Lativa to leave NATO or they will attack? Would you do something then?

There are active and pro-active defence, you cannot just backdown every time Russia said "Hey I will do this or do that" If you are not going to follow through the collective defence, then why have a security pact in the first place?

Sure, you don't go impose a No Fly Zone because of some minor thing, but you also cannot backdown on every minor thing.....

Why oh why do the majority of people on here think that NATO and particularly the US and UK should police the world. That is neither our task nor responsibility. NATO is there to protect and defend NATO countries not everyone else who happens to be weaker than their opponents. As bad as the daily stories and pictures out of Ukraine are there is no time when any NATO member should get actively involved. Supplying weapons of defence is one thing, taking to the skies and engaging Russia is totally different. Unfortunately there is not much else we can or should do in this war. If you feel strongly dont trade with Russia ever again for anything

Why oh why do the majority of people on here think that NATO and particularly the US and UK should police the world. That is neither our task nor responsibility. NATO is there to protect and defend NATO countries not everyone else who happens to be weaker than their opponents. As bad as the daily stories and pictures out of Ukraine are there is no time when any NATO member should get actively involved. Supplying weapons of defence is one thing, taking to the skies and engaging Russia is totally different. Unfortunately there is not much else we can or should do in this war. If you feel strongly dont trade with Russia ever again for anything
Where did I say NATO should police the world? I said where do you draw the line when Russia threaten to a term that you no longer able to provide support to your alliance?

I don't care if Russia threaten military action in Philippine or Fiji, I am talking about what if Russia uses its threat to decamp NATO member, as I concluded, if you don't follow up on the promise of Collective defence, then why you bother to have a defensive alliance to begin with.

Dude, have you actually read my post or you are just going to say that regardless?

Where did I say NATO should police the world? I said where do you draw the line when Russia threaten to a term that you no longer able to provide support to your alliance?

I don't care if Russia threaten military action in Philippine or Fiji, I am talking about what if Russia uses its threat to decamp NATO member, as I concluded, if you don't follow up on the promise of Collective defence, then why you bother to have a defensive alliance to begin with.

Dude, have you actually read my post or you are just going to say that regardless?

Ok, it’s a defensive posture by us , Like it or not, Russia has plunged NATO and EU nations back into a "Cold War" in Europe. NATO must permanently station combat-ready NATO forces on the eastern border of NATO countries--just as NATO forces faced down the USSR on the inter-German border until the USSR failed. Failure of NATO to act now to prevent Russian expansion will encourage Russia to follow Ukraine with attempts on the Baltic States or other NATO countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom