What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Hmm... 'Radical islamist'?
Either it's true or someone is trying again to destroy Turkish-Russian ties and cover the act under 'radical islamists'. Given the circumstances Turkey has gone through (people knowledgable of Turkey will know what i mean) since the last year, i'd bet on the latter.

they want to drag us into a war..

fucking US and Europe.

whenever the term radical islamist alqaida IS is used up to 90 % its a false flag.. a game for the minds of the ppl to get them away from religion.. there is no soulution in west and EU and this so called secular shit..

the muslims of today.. this games will played against you if you dont wake up..

they want to drag us into a war..

fucking US and Europe.

whenever the term radical islamist alqaida IS is used up to 90 % its a false flag.. a game for the minds of the ppl to get them away from religion.. there is no soulution in west and EU and this so called secular shit..

the muslims of today.. this games will played against you if you dont wake up..
anti russia emotions are high in some quarters of US at moment after loss of hillary. Can't rule out false flag attack to sink Turkey Russia relations.

Hmm... 'Radical islamist'?
Either it's true or someone is trying again to destroy Turkish-Russian ties and cover the act under 'radical islamists'. Given the circumstances Turkey has gone through (people knowledgable of Turkey will know what i mean) since the last year, i'd bet on the latter.

The assailant allegedly said that its for Aleppo or something. Hope he's Arab.

There is something very Fish with this Attack .. let the full information released before people make their minds but my PERSONAL opinion is that its seems a False Flag attack to increase tension between Turks and Russian which was Defused very sensibly by Putin and Erdagon ..Attacking Russian in Turkey , later Russian to blame or take aggressive stand against Turkey will benefit a lot in west , as US may try to established this to the world that Russian are the Enemy and Turkey retaliating to Russian will bring this region once again to the Brink of a War between Turkey and Russia ..

Back
Top Bottom