What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Why should he be Güllenist?

Either he's ISIS or a product of the WE MUST SAVE ALEPPO stupidity in Turkey.
Killing an ambassador is wrong but save Aleppo civilians is not stupidity don't mix things up and why not gulenist

Quite a rabid thinking....

Same RSS kill Gandhi back in times and now rabid RSS bakht killing Muslims under the serial killer modi.
Turkey have 2 internal enemies, the separatist Kurds, who are commies.. and radical Islam, groups like ISIS and the Syrian rebels, who they've been accused of aiding and openly supporting respectively.

I personally know people who love Turkey and have been going there for years, but they've stopped out of security considerations because of the Syrian war next door and all the chaos that's bleeding into there.

Won't cause a rift, but honestly I was expecting something along these lines to happen sooner than later. Anyway, if he is independently taken this action, out of anger, it demonstrates that there are a lot of angry people, not just in the Arab world, but also other countries in the region, that are expressing their anger because governments are not filling the void needed to be filled. Turkish government has done what it could, hence it's not facing something like it's local people targeting government institutions, but the anger is directed at others, in this case Russians.

RIP to Russian Ambassador and also RIP to peaceful Turkish people who died

Mosad will have to pay for it cowardly attack

Looks Mosad agent
andrey-karlov-shot.jpg

_93031891_capture.png

Likely his technique for holding the gun will match that of Mosad agents

50755467-man-with-gun-in-hand-and-national-flag-on-background-series--israel.jpg

Last edited:
He died? Here on RAI online they say he is wounded?

Sure CIA is behind it..100% US and UK behind it...Think about it ...why russian ambassador and not iranian ? Why after aleppo deal ??

killer shouted Allahu Akbar, probably Syrian rebel or ISIS, not the Kurds.

Shooter was killed, I wont share the picture here..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom