What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Quite frankly I think the moderators are sleeping on these posts, or is it OK to flame and make derogatory remarks here as long as it is against Turkey or Russia?

Report an offensive post. Action is taken almost immediately. You can't demand the mods to babysit in every topic. Most responsibility lies with the members.

• I don't remember anyone talking about Mossad or MI6
  • Not every controversial event but the ones that is related to Gülenists.
  • We didn't hear an official statement about the special force's operation. But my take is; ambassador was shot down and was lying on the ground. Terrorist had to be neutralized fast in order for paramedics to begin medical treatment.
  • We are still in NATO because we have territorial disputes with Greece. Turkey alone versus NATO backed Greece is not a good option.
  • Why shouldn't we recognize Israel ?
  • Do you want us to decleare war on the world's superpower......okay, will do it. Just for you dear. ;)
My countrymen can be emotional, especially when terrorists acts in our country. But only idiot here is you as you are speaking without any knowledge.

Now, kindly crawl back to the hole, where you came from.
You may need to go through this thread or use the search option to look for the relevant information instead of relying on your memory and calling me an idiot. Some people were quick to blame the US, Israel or a European country for sabotaging relations between Russia and Turkey with incidents of this kind. Do you find such mindset productive? If you were the President, would you blame one of the mentioned countries for all the problems in your country without a fair investigation? Such idiocrasy and paranoia is prevalent in my country as well and it is really counterproductive; it fuels mistrust and sabotages any chances of stable relations with the mentioned states.

Their is no excuse for neutralizing the assassin in this matter; by doing so, your leadership killed any chances of a reasonable investigation to figure out the true reasons that motivated this murder. Now, it will be mostly conjecture and people will be left to their own imagination. The only aspect that is clear to us that the assassin was a Turkish national.

You are a member of NATO for that reason alone? It is a terrible policy, if true. You won't be perceived as a reliable partner and/or acknowledged as a part of Europe with this kind of policy, like ever. I think that this is not the only reason. European Union on the whole is the largest trading partner of Turkey and therefore has its economic significance. Another aspect is security umbrella.

My argument is that people should be pragmatic in their beliefs. Paranoia, bias and hatred addresses nothing but fuels divide and rift between the states.

However, if I am in the wrong, then by all means pursue a conflict with the NATO. Be brave about it. Don't make compromises that are detrimental to your interests in the long-term. Let us see what your country can do about such forces. In the meantime, all this whining and crying, is the hallmark of a compromised and confused society.

Last edited:
First Jet and now Ambassador...Turkey is really irking Russi...not good !

Praise Tengri.[/QUOTE

Considering that ethnic Kurds are 98% Sunni Muslims, I find what you wrote of them calling to a turko-mongolic deity "Tengri", an insult to Tengrists.

Russia-Iran-Turkey alliance most effective in solving Syrian crisis--FM Lavrov
RT

Published time: 20 Dec, 2016 19:52Edited time: 20 Dec, 2016 19:53

Foreign ministers, Sergei Lavrov (C) of Russia, Mevlut Cavusoglu (R) of Turkey and Mohammad Javad Zarif of Iran, attend a news conference in Moscow, Russia, December 20, 2016. © Ilya Pitalev / Sputnik

“The most effective format is the one that you are witnessing today. This is not an attempt to cast a shadow on the attempts of our partners; this is just statement of a fact,” Lavrov said at a briefing after the meeting.

By comparison, Lavrov mentioned that other formats for settling the Syrian crisis, such as the International Syria Support Group (ISSG), had called for a number of actions to be taken simultaneously, including ceasing hostilities, allowing passage of humanitarian aid, and initiating a political process that involves all parties to the Syrian conflict.

“Unfortunately, the group failed to play its role to force all parties to fulfill all obligations. Our colleagues tried to show the activity in May [2016]…, but then the activity disappeared,” Lavrov pointed out, while noting that “the Russia-Iran-Turkey ‘troika’ has proven with actual deeds that it is in demand.”

“Russia, Iran, and Turkey have been recently taking coordinated steps that have allowed for the safe evacuation of the majority of the civilian population from eastern Aleppo with support of the International Committee of the Red Cross and the World Health Organization,” Lavrov said.

He added that the evacuation will soon be complete – “a matter of one-two days maximum.”

Russia’s foreign minister said that Moscow, Teheran, and Ankara have come up with a document that aims to improve the situation in war-torn Syria.

These measures are intended to help bring about “the revival of the political process to end the Syrian conflict,” he said.

“The document confirms respect for the sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity of Syria,” Lavrov said.

The ceasefire should be implemented in all parts of Syria, Lavrov’s Turkish counterpart, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, said at the conference.

“Today we are talking about the ceasefire, and the ceasefire should be in all Syria,” he said, adding this shouldn’t apply to attacks on terrorist groups such as Islamic State or Al-Nusra Front (now rebranded as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham).

Iran’s Foreign Minister Zarif said that the three countries should join forces in fighting Islamic State, Al-Nusra Front, and other groups affiliated with them.

“We should also separate these groups from other formations in Syria. This is the first, very important and necessary step in creating the conditions for a permanent ceasefire in Syria,” he said.

Welcome dear AFTER_COUP_Turkey.

Russia should skin Turkey for their murder crimes.
Erdogan's shit is everywhere my friend. I respect your feelings. I'm also angry enough with Turkey to say that. But what happened to Ambassador, was a plan conducted from outside Turkey. Currently Turkey's national safety is in the the lowest level of the recent years. They were also shocked of what the pro-Gullen police man did. Watch these :
Really hard moments for his family and Russian people. My my sincere condolences to them.
Body-Of-Russian-Ambassador-To-Turkey-Andrei-Karlov-Brought-To-Russia.jpg

Body-Of-Russian-Ambassador-To-Turkey-Andrei-Karlov-Brought-To-Russia.jpg

Russian-Ambassador-Andrey-Karlov-Shot-Dead-In-Ankara.jpg

Russian-ambassador-to-Turkey-assassinated-Ankara-Turkey-20-Dec-2016.jpg

That bald guy on the left is Turkish FM.

Guys, you are going mad, right? Mossad, CIA, False Flag... two days after incident and you know everything about? Whow true magicians there! It seems, for ALL deads, ALL assassination, ALL attacks, ALL wars in this area have responsibility somebody else. So easy world - dead = Mosad/CIA, car accident Mossad/CIA, bad weather = Mossad/CIA, somebody look at me = Mossad/CIA.

Guys, you are going mad, right? Mossad, CIA, False Flag... two days after incident and you know everything about? Whow true magicians there! It seems, for ALL deads, ALL assassination, ALL attacks, ALL wars in this area have responsibility somebody else. So easy world - dead = Mosad/CIA, car accident Mossad/CIA, bad weather = Mossad/CIA, somebody look at me = Mossad/CIA.
Exactly. Your tiny brain worked well for 30 seconds when you were typing comment.
Only CIA/Mossad had benefited from this assassination. Neither Turkey nor Iran nor Russia nor American people nor European people etc

Bilal FarooqiVerified account‏@bilalfqi

JI Peshawar chief Sabir Hussain Awan praising murderer of Russian ambassador..and then they wonder why Pakistan's called epicentre of terror

Such hateful and extremist figures exist in every single country of the planet including your India. Should we brandish every country as an epicentre of terror? I understand that Pakistan is your sole obsession, but try to get over the hatred. Hate is bad for your health. LOL at always neutral handle.

LOL Couldn't we say the same about the German market attack? The attack happened and everyone started pointing fingers. We all know what happened in the end. The Pakistani guy they caught wasn't event he culprit.

Last edited:
Exactly. Your tiny brain worked well for 30 seconds when you were typing comment.
Only CIA/Mossad had benefited from this assassination. Neither Turkey nor Iran nor Russia nor American people nor European people etc
Agree, it's the work of CIA,JEWS,Mossad,MI6. Only them benefit from this. Lol :partay:

Even the islamic extremist attack in Jordan that took place almost same day as this ambassadors shooting is a false flag operation carried out by the Jews Mossad, CIA, MI6 . They are trying to sabotage the image of Islam and islamists. :astagh:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom