What's new

Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria

Yes you did claim that as i specifically said in my post that there is 1000's of different sources that verify the truth of what is happening in Syria and i am just simply repeating what these sources are saying.

You then denied that and claimed they were assumptions and lies. Amnesty International is one of those sources thus you are claiming they are lying.

How exactly is shooting people at funeral with snipers crossfire? How is shelling buildings at random crossfire? LOL. you are funny.

No you made Assumptions on several things you did not know like I'm a cruel person or I work for the syrian government, I have stated causualites have occured. I've stated that, Killing people at funerals ? few accounts of that, The Syrian Army entered many of the buildings and they were not random during homs. No I know my country.

Nope, they aren't assumptions. Please read my posts. Purposely ignoring things i have said doesn't work.

Nothing i have said in this thread are assumptions. THEY ARE ALL FACTS. I am repeating facts that organizations like The UN, Amnesty International and Al Jazeera have been reporting.

You have called these facts lies, thus you are claiming that these organizations are lying.

The Syiran Government and Army are slaughtering 10's of thousands of people who are trying to get democracy in their country. They are shelling buildings at random and killing women and children on purpose.

FACT. If you call them lies, you are saying organizations like the UN, Amnesty Internatioal and Al jazeera are lying.

The civilians are dieing because your army is killing them. They are firing artillery randomly into buildings.

It's not by accident. Wake up to yourself, stop listening to your state media. Stop defending your government who is killing your brothers.

You are basically saying that people shouldn't defend themselves and just let the Syrian army kill them.

Millions of peaceful Syrians dont need to defend itself. They live normal way in their cities and no one is killing them. So whats wrong with your "defending people"? What is so special about them? Why they need to "defend" themself? How is shooting at army will make them defended? Actually i thought that this is a quick path to be killed. Could you explain why they can "defend" themself as you say and soldiers are not allowed to do so? You got some weird logic please stop applying it to the whole world and repeating the same BS over and over

Millions of peaceful Syrians dont need to defend itself. They live normal way in their cities and no one is killing them. So whats wrong with your "defending people"? What is so special about them? Why they need to "defend" themself? How is shooting at army will make them defended? Actually i thought that this is a quick path to be killed. Could you explain why they can "defend" themself as you say and soldiers are not allowed to do so? You got some weird logic please stop applying it to the whole world and repeating the same BS over and over

of course I mean in Damascus and other places ? it's happening in Homs mostly and it's been cleared out.

Theres fighting in Damascus aswell, but of course your state media won't report that either. :rofl:

I couldn't imagine living in a country where the state controlled media reports fairy tales.

Yes you did claim that as i specifically said in my post that there is 1000's of different sources that verify the truth of what is happening in Syria and i am just simply repeating what these sources are saying.

You then denied that and claimed they were assumptions and lies. Amnesty International is one of those sources thus you are claiming they are lying.

How exactly is shooting people at funeral with snipers crossfire? How is shelling buildings at random crossfire? LOL. you are funny.

That is what NATO doing in Afghanistan bombing people at funerals. So that means there are no terrorists in Afghanistan according to you and what NATO doing is just slaughtering peaceful civilians there?

Theres fighting in Damascus aswell, but of course your state media won't report that either. :rofl:

I couldn't imagine living in a country where the state controlled media reports fairy tales.

Actually it has at an intelligence site and we finished them off, I've already posted about that before on my other post.

That is what NATO doing in Afghanistan bombing people at funerals. So that means there are no terrorists in Afghanistan according to you and what NATO doing is just slaughtering peaceful civilians there?

''Two significant defeats at the hands of Syrian government troops have exposed the limitations of the country's rebel forces: They are low on cash, running out of weapons and facing a fiercely loyal military that will fight to the death.

Insisting that their drive to oust President Bashar Assad by force remains strong, the Free Syrian Army says the arms shortage is the main obstacle.''

Arms are getting harder for them to find and money as well, finish them soon, I must leave now but will return later

How many men and equipment do they have on the ground now? What are the mission parameters of the Russian troops? Will they be allowed to directly engage en combat against the rebels? What's their command structure???

This is a BOMB!!!

Putin is one tough man. He just put his fat wang in every European leader's back canal! Too bad China is too entangled in its domestic political struggle right now. I wish China can show some balls like this sometime.

There has been mistakes where NATO has bombed civilians. But they don't do it on purpose and they admit their mistakes. They don't lie and tell fairy tales like the Syrian government.

Yes they do. The Syrian army is randomly shooting civilians and shelling cities.

Why should some average Syrian civilian defend himself if no one shooting or shelling at him or anyone in close proximity? So you got some mental disoder and think all Syrians got it too? This is the reason why you believe all Syrians should arm themself and start attacking army?

How many men and equipment do they have on the ground now? What are the mission parameters of the Russian troops? Will they be allowed to directly engage en combat against the rebels? What's their command structure???

This is a BOMB!!!

Putin is one tough man. He just put his fat wang in every European leader's back canal! Too bad China is too entangled in its domestic political struggle right now. I wish China can show some balls like this sometime.

You should hear about the one about 3 of them in Damacaus trying to attack a a general fired a RPG at his place 2 ended up dying and a third was captured just recently.

Why should some average Syrian civilian defend himself if no one shooting or shelling at him or anyone in close proximity? So you got some mental disoder and think all Syrians got it too?

They are though. They are being randomlly attacked by the Army so they arm themselves to proetct themselves. This has already been said. Learn to read.

Back
Top Bottom