What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

132425dvr59rvd4dtnmvrd.jpg.thumb.jpg

The first flight was 2 years ago yes but we do not know the number of exact flights conducted and is it in production? nope

test flight almost 2-3 times a week, over 110 times in Aug, 2012. we have got three J20 fighters now. are u so sour grapes can't accept the reality?

BY Nov 2011 PAK-FA had completed it's 100th flight
feb 2012 -120 flights
by now -much more
:wave:

almost 200 times flights by Aug, 2012 (#1 J20, #2 J20 and #3 J20) ;)

What about J20?
I always felt that J20 by design itself will not qualify as a formidable fighter and China has another stealth jet with will counter PAK-FA and it turned out true.

Competition is between PAKFA and J31 and PAK FA is miles ahead in its development.

These Chinese, they always chest thump when they see these defense toys just like kids :lol:

You have prototypes of J20 which is still being tested but not in production and there is no evidence to show how many flights it has completed apart from you providing some video from a cheap Chinese fanboy site

ok, bury your head into sands and be happy :lol::victory:

To people who've been peeping on Chinese secret air base!

Use damn DSLR please?

To people who've been peeping on Chinese secret air base!

Use damn DSLR please?

Be patient。

People are pushing the envelope to see how far they can go regarding the clarity of the photos they may make public。

Pakistan always has the priority,
Pakistan is the first foreign user of Beidou, user trial has began in Karachi recently
27_134239_e1ec3050200a6bc.jpg
27_168426_f58b0813cc14390.jpg

The J-11 looks very impressive and the J-20 out of this world, but this baby is surely the winner for me and i would love to see it in Pakistani colours.......congratulations to the Chinese friends.

Back
Top Bottom