What's new

Sad shameful situation - student from India stalking white woman, why is this a pattern.

Not trying to be offensive but...

I mean, the superiority complex here is nuts! Your grand grand father and their elders were from the same country before the British gave us a new identity... Let's imagine Pakistan splits in 4, then you will be offended being once equated to whichever province you don't belong from? Wth?g a higher moral standard.

OMG another MNL with another ID crisis :undecided:

179478992_544627939851470_8481621056781822960_n.jpg

View attachment 929199

Wow great analysis, if you wanna go back in time go back to the origins when religiously are all sons of Prophet Adam. Or evolution-wise, distant cousins of the monkey family and our long-ago grandfathers the dinosaurs...

Anything to stroke that non-existent pride. Exactly what our problem is today, best army, best intelligence...Mil gaye best of the world treatment? All the lies we have been taught since childhood, stayed with you it seems.

Wow great analysis, if you wanna go back in time go back to the origins when religiously are all sons of Prophet Adam. Or evolution-wise, distant cousins of the monkey family and our long-ago grandfathers the dinosaurs...

Anything to stroke that non-existent pride. Exactly what our problem is today, best army, best intelligence...Mil gaye best of the world treatment? All the lies we have been taught since childhood, stayed with you it seems.

Strawman. It has nothing to do with what I posted which was in response to what you posted.

Your grand grand father and their elders were from the same country before the British gave us a new identity.
"Same country before the British gave us a new identity"

Meanwhile, this is how different communities interacted with eachother in pre-partition Punjab.

1683876303919.png

1683876345017.png

1683876373393.png

1683876425879.png

1683876450916.png

1683876471005.png

Source is from Ishtiaq Ahmed's "The Punjab Bloodied, Partitioned and Cleansed: Unravelling the 1947 Tragedy Through Secret British Reports and First-Person Accounts"

"Same country before the British gave us a new identity"

Meanwhile, this is how different communities interacted with eachother in pre-partition Punjab.

View attachment 929208
View attachment 929209
View attachment 929210
View attachment 929211
View attachment 929212
View attachment 929213

Source is from Ishtiaq Ahmed's "The Punjab Bloodied, Partitioned and Cleansed: Unravelling the 1947 Tragedy Through Secret British Reports and First-Person Accounts"

Okay?

First of all, no one is debating if the subcontinent should have been partitioned or not.

Secondly, one religion/community doesn't mean a separate country.

Not sure what you are trying to convey here

Strawman. It has nothing to do with what I posted which was in response to what you posted.

It in fact does once you take off the superority mask. You have nothing over any other religion/ race as Pakistani and vice versa. You have barely answered any question but a one-liner that just contradicts itself.

That is quite laudable and exemplary because yes, India's cream of their crop comes over. However I hope the majority of these educated Indians (Upper class Hindus) would rise above their narrow societal prejudice and communal feelings and stop supporting political groups who'd victimize Muslims and people outside of the majority group, even in the US.

I mean - in a new country, you need to revamp your values. If I saw a qualified Hindu kid, I wouldn't bat one eyelash about hiring him. Unfortunately, the reverse is seldom true, especially in Silicon Valley. That place is full of Hindutva people dumping on even Indian Dalits, forget Muslims. They bring their prejudices with their luggage and can't let go.

@RiazHaq bhai your thoughts - do you see any hope with younger children (next generation) of Hindu families in Silicon Valley?

Most of them wont.
America is basically importing a highly hirarchial group of people who’s religious dogma goes against the egalitarian (equal value and opportunity) mindset of american society.

The braminist supremacy is already a thing i silicon valley but the government totally ignores it.

Secondly, one religion/community doesn't mean a separate country.

First of all, no one is debating if the subcontinent should have been partitioned or not.
No, read your post. You said that the British gave us a "new identity". I showed you extracts clearly indicating that we were regarded as FOREIGNERS by people who you think were our loving countrymen until the British started meddling.

No, read your post. You said that the British gave us a "new identity". I showed you extracts clearly indicating that we were regarded as FOREIGNERS by people who you think were our loving countrymen until the British started meddling.

Rofl....never said "loving" countrymen... What a twisted way to manipulate the argument in your favor...

You, living in Canada as a Pakistani Canadian, are you somehow exhibiting an aggressive attitude towards the locals or other ethnicities? Are they? You are talking as if differences caused by cultures, religions, and traditions only existed in the sub-continent. At the same time, you just cannot admit that our ancestry converges with the Indian population to most extent.

Amazing...

Like I said, if you wanna go back in time... why not go to prophet Adam's time? Whats amazing is you are talking about a time when you didn't even exist but luck played a part where you were born Muslim / Pakistani and somehow superior? wth?

View attachment 929199
Arabs have known India since ancient times. There is even a mountain in Makkah overlooking Kaaba named India, obviously since ancient times. Only Pakistanis in the entire world say there was no India, as if it was a British invention. Not even the British say that! You have Kashmiris, Sindhis, Punjabis [same ethnicities as Pakistanis] on the other side who say there was India, so give it a rest. There are popular songs with title called phir bhi dil hai Hindustani. Hindustan is ancient civilization and is my ancestral identity.

Arabs have known India since ancient times. There is even a mountain in Makkah overlooking Kaaba named India, obviously since ancient times. Only Pakistanis in the entire world say there was no India, as if it was a British invention. Not even the British say that! You have Kashmiris, Sindhis, Punjabis [same ethnicities as Pakistanis] on the other side who say there was India, so give it a rest. There are popular songs with title with called phir bhi dil hai Hindustani. Hindustan is ancient civilization and is my ancestral identity.

Hindustan means land of the Indus. The geographical India existed and still does but is in Pakistan. The country India that uses the name does not exist.

So you're a Turk or an Indian Muhajir?

Rofl....never said "loving" countrymen... What a twisted way to manipulate the argument in your favor...

Ok, lets talk about what you said. You said the British "gave us a new identity". I've proven that we were seen as foreigners. Now what?

You, living in Canada as a Pakistani Canadian, are you somehow exhibiting an aggressive attitude towards the locals or other ethnicities?

LMAO coping r***** gets called out immediately jumps to some other argument. FYI, I'm in Pakistan. Time to find another line of attack, you low-IQ f*****.

At the same time, you just cannot admit that our ancestry converges with the Indian population to most extent.

Cope. South Asia is more genetically diverse than most of the world.

Like I said, if you wanna go back in time... why not go to prophet Adam's time? Whats amazing is you are talking about a time when you didn't even exist but luck played a part where you were born Muslim / Pakistani and somehow superior? wth?
:sleep:

At the same time, you just cannot admit that our ancestry converges with the Indian population to most extent.

:cheesy: looks like someone doesn't know what genetics is lol

Ok, lets talk about what you said. You said the British "gave us a new identity". I've proven that we were seen as foreigners. Now what?

LMAO coping r***** gets called out immediately jumps to some other argument. FYI, I'm in Pakistan. Time to find another line of attack, you low-IQ f*****.

Cope. South Asia is more genetically diverse than most of the world.

You know what they say, personal attacks are the last refuge of a limited intellect.

When you say "we were seen as foreigners" who exactly? Muslims? obviously, there was no Pakistan or Pakistani at that time...

Back
Top Bottom