What's new

Saeed Anwar's Shocking Views about Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
O kaka meray kolon 20 saal wadi ey koi kuri meri haan di labo
Imran Bhai apni baat kar rahe hain:lol: tussan apni line de chakar vech koi hor labb lao There are lot of variety lol.

Tablighis be like
CGTO9NNWwAABanv.jpg:small

chalo resham kesi rahy gee ? ab saima ya reema mat mang lena
Ey kay tusaan kabal az maseeh options pay dainay oh?

First time i heard that a while ago, i was surprised. That being said, there is no different between Imran Khan and Saeed Anwar in term of ideology. In politics, Imran Khan is Pakistan's Saeed Anwar who is bent on imposing huge burden on the economy through dharna taking cities and towns as hostage and now targeting CPEC as politics hostage now, yet promote NAYA Pakistani at the same time, which could be argued for consistency if NAYA Pakistan is meant to be disaster.

First time i heard that a while ago, i was surprised. That being said, there is no different between Imran Khan and Saeed Anwar in term of ideology. In politics, Imran Khan is Pakistan's Saeed Anwar who is bent on imposing huge burden on the economy through dharna taking cities and towns as hostage and now targeting CPEC as politics hostage now, yet promote NAYA Pakistani at the same time, which could be argued for consistency if NAYA Pakistan is meant to be disaster.
:lol:

In my humble opinion you cannot judge anyone; and before pointing fingers at others one should look at him/herself moreover as I know quite a few people do good deeds in a way that is not visible to anyone since they do not want to be known in public and as a result often a times remain unknown...somethings are between banda and Rab-Taala. And as far as ticket for heaven is concerned a very simple deed of giving food to hungry and or help someone needy around you goes a long way as Huqooq-ul-Ibad are also very important.

Why don't we send him to the gates first to make sure? :D
looks like he will approve if Imran burns US flags and praises taliban instead of doing charity work

What is the element of shock/surprise in this video for Muslims?
saeed anawar was clearly taken out of context in there. I remember when he came to our mosque along with saqlain mushtaq and Junaid jamsheed then people were taking their pictures and he was asking them to not shoot pics and video in mosques ..Main work for tableegi jaamt is to make people realize that there is life in hereafter which people have been forget as they are very busy in this temporary world ..according to them if you have firm believe in Allah as well as life in hereafter then you will take this world just as preparation for next eternal world and you will not live in this world as if you will never going to die. Good deeds without having belief in God/ life hereafter will only benefit you in this world and that was his point i guess
by the way making a charity hospital wont send you to hell
but blowing up in mosques and killing children in schools will
I hope these tableghis can understand that

by the way making a charity hospital wont send you to hell
but blowing up in mosques and killing children in schools will
I hope these tableghis can understand that
Tablighi jamat is non political organization which oppose violence and blowing up mosques or killing children in the name of jihad..quiet opposite to talibani version of islam...Making just a charity hospital is not guarantee to heaven either if you dont believe in oneness of Allah and dont fulfil others obligatory fundamental stuffs ..saeed anwar is not even sure about himself that whether he will go to hell or heaven so i dont think he did passed fatwa on imran that he will go in hell for making hospital..i dont see in video that he said imrankhan will go to hell.

I never liked Tableeghi jaamat but with this type of nuggets of wisdom, they have lost a lot of respect too.

Heaven and hell are only in Allah all mighty's hand and not the tableeghy jamaat!!!!!
Praying constantly doesnt guarantee heaven, if it did, then no one would enter heaven before Iblees (Shaytan) No one has prayed more to Allah than him. They say there is no part of the Universe where he didnt prostate before Allah, and we know what his fate will be.....

Also we have all heard the story of the prostitute who one day fed a hungry dog after feeling sorry for it and that was enough to grant her heaven! Allah can grant everything in an instance and take it away the next. Your nayat is the most important thing.

Basically according to current description of Islam by scholars

1> Mother Teresa in hell forever
2> Zardari, Assad, Saddam, Altaf Hussain in Jannah ultimately
yeah but isn't that actual description of islam?
afaik, non muslims cant go to heaven. please correct me if im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom