What's new

Saeed Anwar's Shocking Views about Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pehlay chup k peetay thy peenay waley magar ab...
Banay gha sara jahan meh-khana har koi bada khawar ho gha..​

فصل گل ہے شراب پی لیجے
شرم کیسی جناب پی لیجے
جو پئے چھپ کے وہ منافق ہے
بے تکلف شراب پی لیجے
آگے چل کر حساب ہونا ہے
اس لئے بے حساب پی لیجے

@Imran Khan

Dont care much about his views, but he was one hell of a Batsman.... right up there with best.

Pehlay chup k peetay thy peenay waley magar ab...
Banay gha sara jahan meh-khana har koi bada khawar ho gha..​
فصل گل ہے شراب پی لیجے
شرم کیسی جناب پی لیجے
جو پئے چھپ کے وہ منافق ہے
بے تکلف شراب پی لیجے
آگے چل کر حساب ہونا ہے
اس لئے بے حساب پی لیجے

@Imran Khan
bus ker do itna sharabi to main khud nhi

bus ker do itna sharabi to main khud nhi

I'm sorry but this also reminds me of another one.

Hui mehngi bahut hi shraab ke thodi thodi piya karo.
Piyo lekin rakho hisaab ke thodi thodi piya karo.
Ke thodi thodi piya karo. Ke thodi thodi piya karo.
Hui mehngi bahut hi shraab, Ke thodi thodi piya karo. :p

I'm sorry but this also reminds me of another one.

Hui mehngi bahut hi shraab ke thodi thodi piya karo.
Piyo lekin rakho hisaab ke thodi thodi piya karo.
Ke thodi thodi piya karo. Ke thodi thodi piya karo.
Hui mehngi bahut hi shraab, Ke thodi thodi piya karo. :p
@Ammara Chaudhry
:o:

@Imran Khan
WIN_20160207_23_32_28_Pro.jpg

one down second apkey naam ki :cheers:

yeah but isn't that actual description of islam?
afaik, non muslims cant go to heaven. please correct me if im wrong.
Sounds similar to Christianity, at least in the US. If you don't believe Jesus, no matter how innocent or sinful you are, you will go to Hell for Eternity.

Respectfully you sir call yourself a Muslim and yet you do not even have the answer to such a basic theological question on Islam?
yes I am a muslim, albeit not a knowledgeable one. it is not a criterion to be a scholar on islam to be a muslim (though again, correct me if i am wrong).
and thanks for the information, so basically what that means is if people were invited to islam and they rejected, they will go to hell, so does that include people who merely know that islam is a religion or those who have been informed about it by muslims?

yes I am a muslim, albeit not a knowledgeable one. it is not a criterion to be a scholar on islam to be a muslim (though again, correct me if i am wrong).
and thanks for the information, so basically what that means is if people were invited to islam and they rejected, they will go to hell, so does that include people who merely know that islam is a religion or those who have been informed about it by muslims?

The sin of Shirk will only be applicable to those who have been given the message with clear proof and clear understanding and they reject the message not out of failing to understand but out of spite, hatred, racism, biasness or any other irrational reasoning and intentions which only Allah SWT knows and we don't.

This is not a scholarly work neither am I a scholar, this is a basic answer to one of the common questions that you must be aware of as a Muslim besides acquiring knowledge is compulsory.

Rain on the parade, but he didn't condemn anyone to hell.
When it comes to Islam and Heaven/Hell, the simple fact remains: iman and amal (as this guy words them) are necessary to enter Jannah.
Iman = belief in Allah, amal = actions, which include the OBLIGATORY 5 time daily prayers.
That's the very core of Islam, regardless of which "sect" you belong to.

when I read some individuals like the one I qouted who have little knowledge on the theology of Islam, I will be compelled to give a clarification and a response

Very noble of you, but honestly a waste of efforts. It's a case of voluntary ignorance with most PDF residents.

The sin of Shirk will only be applicable to those who have been given the message with clear proof and clear understanding and they reject the message not out of failing to understand but out of spite, hatred, racism, biasness or any other irrational reasoning and intentions which only Allah SWT knows and we don't.

This is not a scholarly work neither am I a scholar, this is a basic answer to one of the common questions that you must be aware of as a Muslim besides acquiring knowledge is compulsory.

Respected sir, Islam teaches to have very humble tone when you give dawah' or even when you give knowledge about Islam to Muslims. But your tone is kinda harsh even in the above quote you were quoted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom