What's new

Safety of nuclear devices in Great Britain post-London riots?

There is logic in what he says hes saying if you strted arms race,

Did we say that, "Hey, we made the bomb.. now lets start this race?"
Why you wanna get into the race? I guess no one is talking about the race here, but safety.

This guy feels that due to the three days riots, the British nukes are not safe! But a decade long war country have them safe? What is this logic?

yes we can also blamed but not from you we and you can be blamed from the people that dont have nuclear!!! this is the logic

Then why you're blaming British? Because according to you, countries like Sri Lanka can make these claims! Not you and me! Then why the hell this thread came into existence from a Pakistani?

Then why you're blaming British? Because according to you, countries like Sri Lanka can make these claims! Not you and me! Then why the hell this thread came into existence from a Pakistani?

becouse UK made before then us :D also you no we can also blame america where this prblem started and also america is only one nation who used nuclears bomb against japan. :D

becouse UK made before then us :D also you no we can also blame america that where this prblem started and also america is only one nation who used nucleas bomb against japan. :D

Sir, I am well aware about the order in which countries made it.

So you mean that the reason you have the "sole" right to bash countries with nukes, and the reason no one can say anything to you about security, because you got them last???!!! Do you mean it, or you're joking?

Even if terrorists get your nukes (Hypothetically), you can not be blamed because you got them last?

You wanna question the security of British nukes because of mere 3 days riots, while you don't want other countries to question you about nukes despite decade long war, just because you got them last?

I don't understand what to reply now.

P.S. Kindly communicate with the proper grammar.

Did we say that, "Hey, we made the bomb.. now lets start this race?"
Why you wanna get into the race? I guess no one is talking about the race here, but safety.

This guy feels that due to the three days riots, the British nukes are not safe! But a decade long war country have them safe? What is this logic?

hey man you people are worry only about j10 news and also you people have gud airforce with more modren jets about us but you still worry and you think that after you have nucllear we are wery secure ? and for the reason of british its not about three days riots but to say that they alwys blaming us etc.. nuclear is very danger for all world but also american, british, franch, russian, indian, etc... they all are danger with nuclears so you fist blame all of them for this **** and so you can also blame Pakistan or IRAN etc... but you people dont watch your own fist but when others do same then you people feel so bad

Sir, I am well aware about the order in which countries made it.

So you mean that the reason you have the "sole" right to bash countries with nukes, and the reason no one can say anything to you about security, because you got them last???!!! Do you mean it, or you're joking?

Even if terrorists get your nukes (Hypothetically), you can not be blamed because you got them last?

You wanna question the security of British nukes because of mere 3 days riots, while you don't want other countries to question you about nukes despite decade long war, just because you got them last?

I don't understand what to reply now.

P.S. Kindly communicate with the proper grammar.

its same joke when you people say bla bla against us :P

hey man you people are worry only about j10 news and also you people have gud airforce with more modren jets about us but you still worry and you think that after you have nucllear we are wery secure ? and for the reason of british its not about three days riots but to say that they alwys blaming us etc.. nuclear is very danger for all world but also american, british, franch, russian, indian, etc... they all are danger with nuclears so you fist blame all of them for this **** and so you can also blame Pakistan or IRAN etc... but you people dont watch your own fist but when others do same then you people feel so bad

Sir, it seems that you're finding it hard to understand the ground reality.

Pakistan is in war for about a decade now, with lots of terrorists in your country which you have no idea of. Hence, there's a question of security in your country, which is not the case with other countries. Though I do not mean to say that the world should take controll of your nukes, but yes there is a security issue.

Now, you yourself are "concerned" for British nukes just because of 3 days riot, and you want people not to talk about your nukes even after 10 years war?

Good for you.

Sir, it seems that you're finding it hard to understand the ground reality.

Pakistan is in war for about a decade now, with lots of terrorists in your country which you have no idea of. Hence, there's a question of security in your country, which is not the case with other countries. Though I do not mean to say that the world should take controll of your nukes, but yes there is a security issue.

Now, you yourself are "concerned" for British nukes just because of 3 days riot, and you want people not to talk about your nukes even after 10 years war?

Good for you.

so if after 10 years our nukes was secure so dont worry about here we can protect them very well if we have created we can also protect them and issue is not only us what do you think about IRAN ? why the west talked to do war against iran only for stoping to create nukes but the west also had. but when india or other created nukes so evryone remain quite.

So country like pakistan could keep nukes safe for 10 years, so why you're jumping after 3 days of riots in England?

ohh please, 3 days of riots and a Pakistani is already questioning the safety of British nukes, so why do you cry when we question the safety of Pakistani nukes after years of instability and terrorism ? Please think before you talk.

So country like pakistan could keep nukes safe for 10 years, so why you're jumping after 3 days of riots in England?

im jumping cuz i learned from others people that jumping in our own business!!!! i think you know very well who is jumping in our own buesiness ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom