What's new

Safety of nuclear devices in Great Britain post-London riots?

ohh please, 3 days of riots and a Pakistani is already questioning the safety of British nukes, so why do you cry when we question the safety of Pakistani nukes after years of instability and terrorism ? Please think before you talk.

you also think before you talk so be quite if not in future we also question the safety of your nukes!!
and if you are not gud to understand what im tring to say ill reapet you that you people alwys look in others affairs fist of all look your own

you also think before you talk so be quite if not in future we also question the safety of your nukes!!

seriously you have no idea what your talking about, please stop trolling just for the sake of it.

im jumping cuz i learned from others people that jumping in our own business!!!! i think you know very well who is jumping in our own buesiness ?

Sir, use your head and read my question again.

I asked you, why you wanna question the security of British nukes after 3 days, because according to you, the country like pakistan kept her nukes safe even after 10 years war?

And now see your post and tell me what you replied.

seriously you have no idea what your talking about, please stop trolling just for the sake of it.

i know bettar what im talking about. so if you are saing im trolling so you must agree with me when people are trolling in the case of Pakistan or Iran and others its is same thinkg ?

I asked you, why you wanna question the security of British nukes after 3 days, because according to you, the country like pakistan kept her nukes safe even after 10 years war?

dude im saing same things that others alwys saing so i said west alwys blaming us cuz we have terrorism etc... and also we know that who are supporting the terrorism in our country but no metter cuz the topic is im saing about british securty after 3 days riots so why im saing althing ? cuz the west alwys blaming us in evry litle thing so this is what im saing dont blames evryone for evrything thell me that the USA what have does in IRAQ and after that they dont have eny profe in the base of all this im saing this

and give me answer of one my question ? why you all are against IRAN so IRAN dont have terrorism so thats you mean IRAN can made the nukes so why against IRAN ?

Sir,

so you're just saying it, because they are saying it?
lol man...

so the security in Britain is not the question, you just wanna say it because the world is saying it, right?

Genius!

Sir,

so you're just saying it, because they are saying it?
lol man...

so the security in Britain is not the question, you just wanna say it because the world is saying it, right?

Genius!

its not only about they are saing. like they alwys blames us for evry litle thing

I'm against the nukes Sir. I believe that no country should develop them and the countries which have them should destroy them.

But that would be off topic, we will talk about it some other day.

I'm against the nukes Sir. I believe that no country should develop them and the countries which have them should destroy them.

But that would be off topic, we will talk about it some other day.

this is the main point cuz if you are against the nukes you must be against all countrys develped or develping them not only against some countrys

look in other thread im watching this post: US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier
but this dont seems stupid thing ? how you can asks others if you doing all this.

Read it again sir. I also said that the countries which have them should destroy them.

I got to go now. I'll continue tomorrow. Nice talking to you, Good night.

Read it again sir. I also said that the countries which have them should destroy them.

I got to go now. I'll continue tomorrow. Nice talking to you, Good night.

also watched man watch above on this post i have press the thx button enywy u2 gud nyte :)

Seriously? What kind of a thread is this? British nukes are unsafe because of their own people rioting against shooting of an unarmed man wrongly? :blink:

Samurai, you seriously got a stupid logic. You're comparing TTP attacks in your country and tearing apart of your own people by your own people, to a political and social protest? Really?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom