What's new

Salman Rushdie takes on Imran Khan over 'immeasurable hurt'

^^^ The thread is about a certain person being awarded for offending muslims.../
and a muslim politician expressing his disgust on the matter of giving this person celebrity status...
stick to the subject please...

and thanks for admitting that fir whatever reason you do hate muslims.....until now this blame was "only" on muslims.

^^^ The thread is about a certain person being awarded for offending muslims.../
and a muslim politician expressing his disgust on the matter of giving this person celebrity status...
stick to the subject please...

and thanks for admitting that fir whatever reason you do hate muslims.....until now this blame was "only" on muslims.

I am very straightforward even with my sisters muslims friends I openly tell them I hate them and give bollocks to what they think of me.

I am very straightforward even with my sisters muslims friends I openly tell them I hate them and give bollocks to what they think of me.

yes you hate your SISTER's muslim friends and they don't do crap cause like they are women, you go say it to a muslim guy you hate him for his religion, he will kick your ***. Oh way you are the internet rambo or zohan!

Normally folks that i see have such hate due to religion were bullied as kids. Were you bullied as a kid?

Salman Rushdie, while unoriginal & predictable, an attention seeker; is a straight up guy. I don't like double faced people, & I don't know when Imran Khan developed such a liking for Islam & Muslims, which he is showing now in Pakistan, considering the playboy he was. So I agree with Salman Rushdie a bit. I have no problems with Imran Khan or what he believes in, but I hate double faced & hypocritical people.

Imran Khan has been quite consistent with his Pro-Muslims and Pro-Pakistani stance for the past 10 years now.

lol, how "enlightened" of Rashdi
Trash talking a man who's not even there, takes a real man to do that ;)
And this guy is the darling of the Islamophobic world.
He sounds like he should be on the Jersy Shore.

Oh and btw, all you Indian's who were saying India is sensitive to everyone's issue and pointed to barring of this clown as proof, where are you guys now?
I want to see you guys eat your words.

yes you hate your SISTER's muslim friends and they don't do crap cause like they are women, you go say it to a muslim guy you hate him for his religion, he will kick your ***. Oh way you are the internet rambo or zohan!

Normally folks that i see have such hate due to religion were bullied as kids. Were you bullied as a kid?

Lol it was a guy his name is aaquil,he wouldnt touch me I am 6'3 and he is a tiny 5'6,I was never bullied as a kid infact my father sent me to military school as I was very mischievous.I do not try to be an Internet rambo else of my 750+ posts here most would be tough *** bragging but they aren't in military school we are taught to be quiet,humble something you trigger happy folk wouldn't understand.

Oh and when you though my sisters friend would be a girl,sorry dimwit India is a free country girls have friends who are boys seems like Canada hasn't had any positive effect on you.

Lol it was a guy his name is aaquil,he wouldnt touch me I am 6'3 and he is a tiny 5'6,I was never bullied as a kid infact my father sent me to military school as I was very mischievous.I do not try to be an Internet rambo else of my 750+ posts here most would be tough *** bragging but they aren't in military school we are taught to be quiet,humble something you trigger happy folk wouldn't understand.

good job on saying that to a 5'6" kid, now go say to someone your own size. Yes man, you do come off as a kid who was bullied by a muslim, thus the reason for hating someone based on religion.

good job on saying that to a 5'6" kid, now go say to someone your own size. Yes man, you do come off as a kid who was bullied by a muslim, thus the reason for hating someone based on religion.

The funny thing there wasn't a single muslim in my class and had any muslim touched me all my gujarati friends would beat the crap out of him.

Not to mention I wasn't as pissed at you folk till a close relative of mine died in Kashmir due to a few dimwits thats when I thought "to hell with tolerating these snakes".

boris is an asss...please stop wasting your time with this wacko kid...
although he proved my point....the whole world blames muslims for hate...but its non mslims who hate us only because of our faith and do whatever they fan to hurt us emotionally.
try discussing the topic of the thread.

In real world, immeasurable hurt is caused by terrorists based in Pakistan
who attack countries like India.
That was a slap. A tight one. Obviously now he'll be hated more in Pak.

People from Pak should be more criticizing towards terrorists rather than hating someone who is merely writing a fictional material.

That was a slap. A tight one. Obviously now he'll be hated more in Pak.

People from Pak should be more criticizing towards terrorists rather than hating someone who is merely writing a fictional material.

nop it wasnt anything near to a slap...

if you do the maths...
you will know how many nonmuslims were kulled by muslims...and how many muslims were killed and still being killed by non muslims...
there is no comparison......

boris is an asss...please stop wasting your time with this wacko kid...
although he proved my point....the whole world blames muslims for hate...but its non mslims who hate us only because of our faith and do whatever they fan to hurt us emotionally.
try discussing the topic of the thread.

Coming from a muslim specially a Pakistani that is music to my ears I am always happy when a Muslim specially a saudi or **** tells me "I hate you".

Back
Top Bottom