What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Bullcraps. One that live in Iran for one week will laugh to these craps as much as he can.....

@Madali is an Iranian Sunni.

You guys think Sunnis in Iran live as awful as Ahamids live in Pakistan which is 100% wrong. Many Sunni Afghans (3 - 5 million) and Pakistanis live in Iran. We can ask @LoveIcon about it he has an Iranian flag.

Last edited:
lol, this deteriorated fast.
who knows, maybe tommorow saudies will buy weapons from Israel :sniper:

While i donot have any lost love for the Iranian govt. (it has its own due share of wrongs, the latest being the failure to stop the embassy arson) , the criminal Saudi regime has gone too far this time.
The world would be a much better place to live in without the artificial construct known today as Saudi-Arabia.
Let the holy places be declared a separate country and hang the ruling Saudi criminals by piano wires.

Last edited:
Iran is one thing

but you are saying good about a country which is the worst in the region
that's terrible to show so low in humanity . you didn't like democracy? freedom? respect of women? you enjoy so much sponsoring of salafi groups ? sectarian ideology?

very very sad.

We are talking about terrorism here. The Iranian regime is more prolific when it comes to sponsoring terrorism. It's sanctioned from the top.

Women are better off in Iran. There is no democracy in Iran. As for freedom - you can't even choose your own haircut, so I'm not too sure about that.

Again, listen to what I'm saying. Iranian people are not as extreme as Saudi citizens - but the Iranian regime sponsors far more terrorism than anything the Saudi regime does.

It will not change anything. hopefully both countries will continue on path of distruction and destabilization of each other. i wish both of them success ;)

Breaking News: Al Ekhbaryah Saudi FM: Saudi Arabia Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Iran...

Finally, that needs to be happen long time ago
Now KSA needs real help from the Turks and Paks. He who receives help also receives advices (read orders). Thanks Iranians for expediting the process!!

We are talking about terrorism here. The Iranian regime is more prolific when it comes to sponsoring terrorism. It's sanctioned from the top.

Women are better off in Iran. There is no democracy in Iran. As for freedom - you can't even choose your own haircut, so I'm not too sure about that.

Again, listen to what I'm saying. Iranian people are not as extreme as Saudi citizens - but the Iranian regime sponsors far more terrorism than anything the Saudi regime does.
Elections in Iran:

Iran elects on national level a head of state and head of government (the president), a legislature (the Majlis), and an "Assembly of Experts" (which elects the Supreme Leader). Also City and Village Council elections are held every four years throughout the country. The president is elected for a four-year term by the people. The Parliament or Islamic Consultative Assembly (Majlis-e Shura-ye Eslami) has 290 members, elected for a four-year term in multi- and single-seat constituencies. Elections for the Assembly of Experts are held every eight years. Mayors will be elected by popular vote for the first time in 2013. All candidates have to be approved by the Guardian Council. See Politics of Iran for more details.

Until January 2007, when it was raised to 18, the voting age was 15 years, the lowest globally at the time.[1]

Elections in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now KSA needs real help from the Turks and Paks. He who receives help also receives advices (read orders). Thanks Iranians for expediting the process!!
They don't need their help. They have help of israel, US and Britain for 85 years...

Last edited:

i didn't agree with you on the last point.
iran is showing very much, ksa is not showing, that makes a difference for terrorism.
State-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but ok i get ur point. sorry being upset.

i am tired to see people being sectarian, taking just one side, and be blind of the very bad of a country because they hate the ennemy of this country.

Elections in Iran:

Iran elects on national level a head of state and head of government (the president), a legislature (the Majlis), and an "Assembly of Experts" (which elects the Supreme Leader). Also City and Village Council elections are held every four years throughout the country. The president is elected for a four-year term by the people. The Parliament or Islamic Consultative Assembly (Majlis-e Shura-ye Eslami) has 290 members, elected for a four-year term in multi- and single-seat constituencies. Elections for the Assembly of Experts are held every eight years. Mayors will be elected by popular vote for the first time in 2013. All candidates have to be approved by the Guardian Council. See Politics of Iran for more details.

Until January 2007, when it was raised to 18, the voting age was 15 years, the lowest globally at the time.[1]

The Guardian Council of the Constitution[1] (Persian: شورای نگهبان قانون اساسی‎‎, Shora-ye Negahban-e Qanun-e Assassi) is an appointed and constitutionally-mandated 12-member council that wields considerable power and influence in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The Iranian constitution calls for the council to be composed of six Islamic faqihs (expert in Islamic Law), "conscious of the present needs and the issues of the day" to be selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran, and six jurists, "specializing in different areas of law, to be elected by the Majlis (the Iranian Parliament) from among the Muslim jurists nominated by the Head of the Judicial Power,"[2] (who, in turn, is also appointed by the supreme leader).[3]

The Supreme Leader is more powerful than the President of Iran and appoints the heads of many powerful posts in the military, the civil government, and the judiciary.[4] Originally Iran's constitution stated that the Leader must be a Marja'-e taqlid, the highest ranking cleric and authority on religious laws in UsuliTwelverShia Islam. However, in 1989, the constitution was amended to require simply Islamic "scholarship" of the leader, i.e., the leader could be a lower ranking cleric.[5][6]

The Supreme Leader is elected and supervised by the Assembly of Experts. However, in reality, the Supreme Leader is a dictator, as all candidates to the Assembly of Experts, the President and the Majlis, are selected by the Guardian Council, whose members are selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran.[7] Any declaration of war or peace is to be made by the Supreme Leader together with a two-thirds majority of Parliament.

Supreme Leader of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guardian Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alhamdulillah ...

Allah Akbar :-)

SaudiArabiaGrungyFlagbythink0-1.jpg
No matter how worse the situation can possibly be in Middle East, No one can hate this flag :smitten::smitten::smitten:

The Guardian Council of the Constitution[1] (Persian: شورای نگهبان قانون اساسی‎‎, Shora-ye Negahban-e Qanun-e Assassi) is an appointed and constitutionally-mandated 12-member council that wields considerable power and influence in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The Iranian constitution calls for the council to be composed of six Islamic faqihs (expert in Islamic Law), "conscious of the present needs and the issues of the day" to be selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran, and six jurists, "specializing in different areas of law, to be elected by the Majlis (the Iranian Parliament) from among the Muslim jurists nominated by the Head of the Judicial Power,"[2] (who, in turn, is also appointed by the supreme leader).[3]
Every single person in Iran chooses by direct people's vote, which is rare in the world. GCC has ZERO power. It just proctor over parliament members and the laws that they ratify daily.

Elections in Iran:

They don't their help..... They have help of israe Usa and Britain for 85 years...
This time it's a little different. If we don't want tanks in the Haremain, drastic measures need to be taken; hence, help from other Sunni majority countries.

Every single person in Iran chooses by people's which is rare in the world! GCC has no power. It just proctor over parliament members.
Man, I quoted from wikipedia that said that supreme leader of Iran is more powerful than the president and that he's dictator, I base my answers on documents rather than opinions.
I highly doubt that khomeini is powerless in Iran's decisions making, but u're welcome to prove me otherwise

Back
Top Bottom