What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to go nuclear 'in weeks' if Iran gets bomb

lol...that itself is pretty much racist from you...because our dear frends pakistanis think of themselves as islam ka qila (fortress of islam)....

though truth be told..i agree with you...arabs , especially the gulf ones, are the original muslims and rest are pretty much converts...

Racist from me?? Have you not read what I wrote?? I said some people here must DROP this mentality.

Iranians who see themselves as "The superior race" in the region must get a wake up call and we who see ourselves as (The only sole Representative in the world for Islam) must also drop this thought.
i hope this is something the two sides will sincerely practice and heal whatever historical wounds there are

lol...that itself is pretty much racist from you...because our dear frends pakistanis think of themselves as islam ka qila (fortress of islam)....

though truth be told..i agree with you...arabs , especially the gulf ones, are the original muslims and rest are pretty much converts...

You just cannot pass an opportunity to TROLL, eh ?

BTW, the ancesters of all the Muslims ( whether Arabs or NonArabs) were converts. Except for Prophet Muhammad, even his companions converted from Paganism to Islam. When you talk about something you know nothing about you only end up showing your ignorance. It is best to keep quiet than to make a fool out of yourself.

The topic is about Saudi Arabia possibly acquiring nuclear weapons.

Not coming up with the non-Muslim card suffering from a 'poor me' syndrome.

Stick to the topic kid.

BTW, the ancesters of all the Muslims ( whether Arabs or NonArabs) were converts. Except for Prophet Muhammad, even his companions converted from Paganism to Islam. When you talk about something you know nothing about you only end up showing your ignorance. It is best to keep quiet than to make a fool out of yourself.

i'm just following your signature....and i have pretty solid logic for my previous post....

islam was revealed by god to an arab in arabic and the first adherents were also arabs.....so just like hinduism or jainism or sikhism can be called as indian religion, islam can be called as arabic religion....

anyway dont prolong this argument..if you want to disagree with me..feel free to...

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Not coming up with the non-Muslim card suffering from a 'poor me' syndrome.

Stick to the topic kid.

where did you get the feeling i was feeling "poor" about me self...just look at what mosa had written in his post [That they ae the sole true representatives of islam in this world]....i merely agreed to him...

lol this Indian never gives up. You always making comments that try to divide muslims between arabs/non-arabs etc. The "original muslims" you speak of were not only Arabs, but Ethiopians, Comorians, Persians and of every nationality in the region.

i'm just following your signature....and i have pretty solid logic for my previous post....

islam was revealed by god to an arab in arabic and the first adherents were also arabs.....so just like hinduism or jainism or sikhism can be called as indian religion, islam can be called as arabic religion....

anyway dont prolong this argument..if you want to disagree with me..feel free to...

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

where did you get the feeling i was feeling "poor" about me self...just look at what mosa had written in his post [That they ae the sole true representatives of islam in this world]....i merely agreed to him...

My friend, Islam was revealed to Muhammad for all of Humanity, not just for Arabs. Muhammad taught his followers never to make a distinction between an Arab and Non Arab. A distinction between Arabs and Non Arabs is REPUGNANT to Islam and Muslims. Show me one Arab Muslim who will agree with you or disagree with what I have said.

Like I said, If you are going to make such statements about Islam and Muslims, please first make yourself knowledgeable on the subject.

what non sense you are talking about ?

what is your definition of original Muslims?

For your kind information forefather of arabs were also either pagans or Christian/Jews before converting into Islam

We have to wait for him to answer himself, we also have to wait for our Iranians friend to tell us whats their problems with Saudi Arabia ?... I just see no reason why we should fight with eachother.
brother lets see howmany arabs here are against us?do you know that there is a rule in wahhabism says that if you kill 7 shia you will go to paradise?do you know why they buy weapon from west?for a war with zionists or persians?but are we producing weapons for a war against arabs or zionists?
see.... the problem is in the other side

Wahhabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dont repeat the wahhabi members words here

Yeah, that's why they call it Wikipedia :lol: You, I or any Tom, Dick or Harry can edit that pointless website to suit our individual point of views. And then we'd end up debating ourselves ;)

Another thing is, the site is run by Westerners, who openly use images of prophet Muhammad on pages related to him. Can we say anything credible about them?

Let me tell you the whole story of this Muhammad Ibn Abd Al-Wahab and this will be the first and the last time I will discuss over this matter.

He was born into a religious family. From a very young age, he was very interested in Islamic studies, so much so, his father 'disowned' him. Very sad.

Later, he noticed many 'un-Islamic' practices that went around that time. You know what the practice was? People worshiping graves. They were worshiping dead people. And he was right to notice that. Of-course, he criticized the practice. And of-course, many people trolled at him over the issue.

The very practice of worshiping dead people itself was shirk.

At first they called him and his supporters 'Muhammadans' :rofl: It was a misleading name.

Then they called them 'Wahabis' to identify Muhammad Ibn Abd Al-Wahab and his supporters, and hence the origin of the term.

He even wrote a great book known as Kitab At-Tauhid (The Book of the Unity of God) to prove his point after endless research. Many of his fiercest critics accepted the book.
Kitab At-Tauhid - Dar-us-Salam.com

So why all this 'Wahabi' all over the world media these days? The reason is simple. They want Muslims divided by any means needed and sadly many Muslims themselves fall for such propaganda.

The fact is, the term 'Wahabi' is itself a rant.

brother lets see howmany arabs here are against us?do you know that there is a rule in wahhabism says that if you kill 7 shia you will go to paradise?do you know why they buy weapon from west?for a war with zionists or persians?but are we producing weapons for a war against arabs or zionists?
see.... the problem is in the other side

This reminds me of some people here who say that "A shia must pee in food and drink of sunnis because their religion tells them that" Tell me now how are you any different from them?

This reminds me of some people here who say that "A shia must pee in food and drink of sunnis because their religion tells them that" Tell me now how are you any different from them?
That's absolutely BS Mosa.Can you bring a proof for that?It's first time in my life that i hear such thing.Shias respect Sunnis as Muslims and unlike extermists and Salafis,they don't think they will go to Paradise if they kill more and more of their fellow Muslim brothers.

Back
Top Bottom