What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to go nuclear 'in weeks' if Iran gets bomb

This reminds me of some people here who say that "A shia must pee in food and drink of sunnis because their religion tells them that" Tell me now how are you any different from them?
i havent any bad feeling about sunnis and there isnt any rule in shia says shia must do sth against a sunni!
in iran sunnis and Shiites are brothers
2a81ftj.jpg

2cpfjb7.jpg

295wtac.jpg

Wahhabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dont repeat the wahhabi members words here
Its you guys who call them wahabi as i never heard any of them call themselves wahabi. Wahab is name of Allah and one should not twist it. its easy to put all blame on others but no one hate others for no reasons. saudi and iranian hatred is mutual.

Al-Wahhab (The Bestower) is one of the 99 beautiful names of Allah.
Ninety-Nine Beautiful Names of Allah

Not only is the term 'Wahabi' dumb, but it is offensive to Muslims. Why Muslims use it to name call other Muslims is just beyond me. Muslims often contradict themselves.

Its you guys who call them wahabi as i never heard any of them call themselves wahabi. Wahab is name of Allah and one should not twist it. its easy to put all blame on others but no one hate others for no reasons. saudi and iranian hatred is mutual.
rename it
people who love to kill shiites in iraq and pakistan

sorry no offence or dont take it wrong

i am not into Sunnis and Shia what i believe that we are all Muslims brother and sisters Iran is my brother and even Pakistan to Saudi brother

certain people who are bad wants us to divide us like Hezbollah is Shia and Syria Assad is Sunni and Iran is Shia
they dont have problem then why should we
but if we have questions about anything then we should ask openly

majority people dont have problem with Shia and Sunnis

the problem is that the Ummah is not Strong unlike before if we all stand together then we would have no problem at all

Again they boht killed each others...dont you guys curse sahaba(tabarra) which sunni hold dear..why don hold your tounge
all sunnis who dont like to kill us are dear!
all sunnis who respect shia are dear!

That's absolutely BS Mosa.Can you bring a proof for that?It's first time in my life that i hear such thing.Shias respect Sunnis as Muslims and unlike extermists and Salafis,they don't think they will go to Paradise if they kill more and more of their fellow Muslim brothers.

It is a shame I have to explain my point in detail but here it goes.

THAT WAS MY POINT. this is also the first time in my life I have heard that you kill 7 shias and go to heaven. I was referring to the nut-jobs who believe this BS from both sides.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

The level to which Iranians have been brainwashed gives me much heart-ache. Do you really have to frown everytime you see my flag and think "This is satan and everything coming out of him is evil"??

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

To my fellow Iranians here. Have the decency to accept that you as well have nut-jobs who believe the most craziest BS I ever heard. Here I am openly criticizing it I wish that you would do the same.

It is a shame I have to explain my point in detail but here it goes.

THAT WAS MY POINT. this is also the first time in my life I have heard that you kill 7 shias and go to heaven. I was referring to the nut-jobs who believe this BS from both sides.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

The level to which Iranians have been brainwashed gives me much heart-ache. Do you really have to frown everytime you see my flag and think "This is satan and everything coming out of him is evil"??

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

To my fellow Iranians here. Have the decency to accept that you as well have nut-jobs who believe the most craziest BS I ever heard. Here I am openly criticizing it I wish that you would do the same.
your flag is beautiful.
and noone know you as a satan!this is just your image
we love our country and we dont let other to insult our country and shia.
acting in reacting

your flag is beautiful.
acting in reacting

Here is a trip for you and for everyone here in this forum. In this thread I have been called a liar a hater racist etc. And I didn't even made a single post in it.

I am the biggest critic of my country. I firmly believe that the first step to fixing a problem is to acknowledge it. Many lies and propaganda spread here and to things that are actually true I will be the first one to confirm them. This is not a Me VS You thing here. This is a Me AND You thing here. There is no need for hostilities or bad mouthing. And Please have good doubt when reading my posts. I am not your enemy however if you have chosen me to be your enemy then I have no choice but to respond in a similar manner to you.

Learn to look at things subjectively and from an unbiased point of view regarding everything in life. In this life there is no 100% Good vs 100% Evil especially when we are talking about politics and states. Learn to look at things from your opponents point of view as well. And try to understand from which stand point they come from. Always try to reason with them first and never disrespect them just for the sake of demeaning them. The world is much more beautiful in 3D.

your flag is beautiful.
acting in reacting

sorry to say but you are not angel either if you are calling others satan so get off your high horse and everyone love their country and beliefs just like you do

Saudi Arabia should go nuclear-
Its their right- if her sovereignty is threatened-

Here is a trip for you and for everyone here in this forum. In this thread I have been called a liar a hater racist etc. And I didn't even made a single post in it.

I am the biggest critic of my country. I firmly believe that the first step to fixing a problem is to acknowledge it. Many lies and propaganda spread here and to things that are actually true I will be the first one to confirm them. This is not a Me VS You thing here. This is a Me AND You thing here. There is no need for hostilities or bad mouthing. And Please have good doubt when reading my posts. I am not your enemy however if you have chosen me to be your enemy then I have no choice but to respond in a similar manner to you.

Learn to look at things subjectively and from an unbiased point of view regarding everything in life. In this life there is no 100% Good vs 100% Evil especially when we are talking about politics and states. Learn to look at things from your opponents point of view as well. And try to understand from which stand point they come from. Always try to reason with them first and never disrespect them just for the sake of demeaning them. The world is much more beautiful in 3D.
hope you do it
but this a new treatment from you.i havent seen it before

Back
Top Bottom