What's new

Saudi boy, 4, ‘kills father over PlayStation’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that a 4 yr boy could shot a gun to kill someone. Maybe someone is framing him in this case

What's the HAHAHAH all about sir ? Guess the news is sad !

Worldwide laws should be severely enacted..Violent video games should be banned for kids...It should be considered equivalent to watching **** !! This problem is not just in Saudi - but is happening pretty much everywhere !
This problem is world wide? this problem happens in backward retarded states.

What mossa or his country have to do with it??????????????????????

Should someone say where is "persian god king" in some crime news of Iran?????????????????
wtf u on about?

This problem is world wide? this problem happens in backward retarded states.

See that's his point all along. He put up the news of a person's death and dared to laugh at it. And then even calls such an incident a "Backward retarded" evidence. That's Iranians for ya.

If I'm buying a gun, I'm buying a play station.

Iranians and Saudi brothers of PDF

get off PDF, meet me on Call of Duty (black ops or MW3) @ 2300 hrs standard eastern time

let's ALL slug it out!!! :laugh:

I know one thing - that the IQ and intelligence level of those who blame the 4 year old is not far above that of the 4 year old kid. Go take a walk about and see the physical and mental attribute of a 4 yr old kid. Not that it says much about the OP posting crime or local tragic case related thread on the world forum.

There are numerous cases where children have murdered people, mostly other children. I wonder what will happen to this kid.

RIYADH — An angry four-year-old boy shot his father dead after he refused to buy him a PlayStation.
Maybe he will grow into a new Gengis Khan. Gengis Khan killed his older brother because of a fish when he was little.

I hope this child gets a good beating from his family members, it all has to do with the way children are raised. Parents have to be observant of their children's behavior & keep them away from dangerous tools; in this case weapons. In my opinion though this is more of an isolated incident. As far as video games are concerned parents should try & be careful with the kinds of games they buy for their children. The age restrictions on games should be taken seriously, unfortunately most parents around the world aren't bothered about it.

I play lots of video games, & I never felt like shooting anyone. Although whenever I play GTA IV & then go out for a drive, I drive as if I am still playing the game haha. :P I have never beaten a prostitute with a baseball though, nor have I performed a drive-by yet. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom