What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Does India still have defense pact with them? Interesting I read an article earlier that they would send troops in an emergency situation in Qatar.

Not happening. India will not take side and will remain neutral as always..

India have defense pact with Qatar so, technical India is bound.

http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/articl...eps-taken-to-ensure-normal-life-Qatar-cabinet

The Peninsula Online
Doha: Doha: There are many unsubstantiated news circulating on the social media about the current Gulf crisis. There is no need to panic or stock up as all necessary steps have been taken to ensure normal life, a statement said. Import of goods and movement of people will not be affected as all channels of import other than those from the Gulf States, which cut ties with Qatar, will work as before.

After a news about people hoarding food products went viral, most supermarkets witnessed massive rush. According to various supermarket officials, there is no need for panic as food products in Qatar is sourced from countries around the world – not only from Gulf countries. So there will not be any shortage as there are many supplying countries, which are accessible in a short flight time.

A statement from Qatar cabinet said that “Marine and air spaces will remain open for import and movement.”

And the cabinet also said that “we took all the necessary precautions to ensure normal life.”

Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in its statement that “these measures taken against the State of Qatar will not affect the normal course of life of the citizens and residents of the State and that the Qatari government will take all necessary measures to ensure this and to thwart attempts to influence and harm the Qatari society and economy.”

There is also another fake news going viral saying that the Ministry of Interior is going to eavesdrop on all communication channels of residents. This is incorrect and there is no official notification on the same. This message keeps popping up whenever there is any crisis or breaking news.

You forgot to mention the United States.
I don't think any western country will be taking sides anytime soon. We have no interests in a Gulf intra regional conflict, since it will jeopardise our business ties and investments in the region. If anything these western countries might act as mediator to calm both sides.

Although I don't wan to say it, but no one has enough power to dick with USA in the Middle East yet.

Al Saud is still leading the GCC with Egypt support.
True.

if a war breaks out it probably will be between the indian guest workers .
:rofl:. You got a very good sense of humour.:enjoy:

In that case, who do you think will win?:D

Khilafah is only on our wet dream...

I don't think any western country will be taking sides anytime soon. We have no interests in a Gulf intra regional conflict, since it will jeopardise our business ties and investments in the region. If anything these western countries might act as mediator to calm both sides.

True.

:rofl:. You got a very good sense of humour.:enjoy:

In that case, who do you think will win?:D

I think the Qatari indians will win as they're prepared for the FIFA world cup .

Qatari intelligence had infiltrated the Yemeni government and the offices of Hadi and was leaking information about the Arab coalition to Iran, now that is perceived as abuse of friendship and even an act of conspiring with a perceived enemy state, namely Iran, that is how serious it is..
Qatar and al-Jazeera, always were dubious characters.
I always termed term them as Black Sheep.
Qatar is also spying on Pakistan for India & Iran.

You see, Saudis think that they are very relevant to this world, So one shouldn't be surprised that they are coming up with weird statements such as this Europeans will follow KSA. And frankly, the level of self confidence in that statement was hurting my eyes, so i told him "you might wanna add U.S. to your list too" as a sarcasm.

Foreigners jumping like mad dogs over internal GCC-Arab matters that have nothing to do with them.

Firstly there is no hostility between Saudi Arabians and the 200.000 native Qataris whatsoever. Qataris are basically Saudi Arabians with a new nationality (Qatari).

Secondly there will not be anything resembling a war.

Thirdly this is about the current ruling families and the current generations in power.

It dates back to Sheikh Hamad's removal of his father in 1995.

Ever since Hamad's time Qatar has been trying to act bigger than they really are and ever will become by foolishly believing that just because the US has 2 military bases, they will be allowed to do whatever they want. Similarly Al-Jazeera (propaganda outlet of the Qatari royal family which has a tendency to propagandize all the deeds that the Qatari royal family is not doing themselves in their own country) was launched during Hamad's time in 1996 as well as Qatar opening up to the world economically and investing it's gas wealth abroad.

This, I believe, caused some delusion in the Al-Thani family to such an extent that they believed that they could influence the "Arab Spring" through Al-Jazeera and hosting exiled and non-exiled Arab MB members and pro-MB clerics. Obviously such a policy failed miserably and all it has created is hostility and mistrust within the Arab world. Qatar (current policy-makers) are left with very few regional allies and they cannot afford the current policies. What broke the camels back was their alleged double role in Yemen. Qatar (current rulers) will regret it.

Just like Hamad regretted saying this and such speech became his end. Gaddafi died and his rule disappeared forever too.

Now his son might be next.

Qatar is committing a huge mistake. I hope for the sake of the 200.000 Qataris and their well-being that this action will prevent such stupidity from occurring again.

Or all this could be a tactic to raise the oil prices which has worked spectacularly or openly calling out Qatari policies that are not well-received. Something normally discussed internally. I any case Qatar is the only party in trouble here.

If they keep trying to stir trouble up KSA should invade that small entity and incorporate it like once before. Qatar should never have been a sovereign state. It's part of ancient historical Eastern Arabia of which 97% is made up by the Eastern Province in KSA. This will be their fate eventually.

You see, Saudis think that they are very relevant to this world, So one shouldn't be surprised that they are coming up with weird statements such as this Europeans will follow KSA. And frankly, the level of self confidence in that statement was hurting my eyes, so i told him "you might wanna add U.S. to your list too" as a sarcasm.

KSA is already one of the by far most influential countries. West or no West. Nobody can deny this. BTW you are a false-flagger Iranian. Nice try.

Last edited:
Qatar

k_Kurt_Tibet_DBjx1ozXsAAbPTR.jpg

What is going on in between Qatar and other GCC countries? this is a big shift !

Back
Top Bottom