What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

The ground reality is simple, you are a stooge to the zionists, a cancer that has plagued the Muslim world for far too long. The present day Arab's don't have a shred of dignity, because if you did then you wouldn't have invested 350 billion dollars in the American economy. Do you love taking abuse by Donald Trump? Why couldn't you have invested the money to make the arm industry in the Muslim world much stronger. The ummah concept doesn't work, but one day your country will be brought to justice for all the mayhem it has caused in the world.

P.S. I'm a Sunni, not a Shia, so don't even think about calling me an Iranian supporter.
Brother, you shouldn't be as bold as this..Even if KSA gives this money to makes the other Muslim countries more powerful (Which it already did, by financing Pakistan's Nuclear weapons program for instance..), it won't be strong itself, and you know that its main responsibility is to protect Al-Haramain and to project a good Muslim image..Charity as every thing else starts with oneself..respect also starts with oneself, and being strong (take the US for example) will eventually help KSA strengthen its allies, not the contrary as you think..

This is the claim you made:

Qatar is also spying on Pakistan for India & Iran.​

None of what you said is even remotely related to the above.

As for KSA, despite India's close relations with Iran, King Salman conferred the highest civilian award to Modi aka Butcher of Gujarat.

n4Ethml.jpg

And if you're worried about Israel and the Arab world:

Read: Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating With Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran (The Intercept, 2017)
The whole Western world is pro-Usrael, a US think tank is not even comparable in proportion or influence, besides that a think tank does not provide weapons or political support, take any professional firm and think of it as a think tank for project, If an engineering firm for example has many projects in Usrael, do you have to avoid hiring its expertise for you own projects?

An eunuch barking. Cute. Try messing with the 500 million Arabs and you will return headless.
lol 500 million arab arent your supportes
Who's Going To Believe A Talking al saud Head?

lol 500 million arab arent your supportes
Who's Going To Believe A Talking al saud Head?

House of Saud or not, they will rush to defend their brothers and sisters and the holy land should it be attacked by hostile foreigners with silly plans. Don't have any illusions.

Anyway what is this matter to you? Last time I saw you have two Turkish flags. Please kindly educate me on your relevance in this thread.

I can show you thousands of videos with American citizens saying that the US is not a democracy and it abuses the rights of its citizens.. so what is the point?
I don't give a flying fuk about KSA's democracy, And KSA being a dictatorship or a democracy isn't the main point of the video 4 me, what Paul says next is. And plz don't compare USA with KSA, You're just insulting our intelligence.

I don't give a flying fuk about KSA's democracy, And KSA being a dictatorship or a democracy isn't the main point of the video 4 me, what Paul says next is. And plz don't compare USA with KSA, You're just insulting our intelligence.
Two different worlds you might think..just human beings with different sets of values, and they converge with US values holders more than they diverge.. believe it or not, it is your prerogative..

You are a joke. Qatar is the closest Arab state to Israel along with Egypt and Jordan which are the only Arab countries with diplomatic relations to Israel. So what do you call Turkey, an actual NATO member (talk about being a stooge of the West in your logic) and a country with official diplomatic ties with Israel since forever?

So you are calling mutually beneficially investments "abuse"? Nice joke. Maybe you should tell your leaders not to be pro-West and not to receive billion big US aid each year.

You can be whatever you want to be. I don't care about your sect, religion or ideology. What I care about is the well-being of KSA, the GCC and Arab world first and foremost.

Anyway this news has nothing to do with you nor do I care what foreigners have to say about internal Arab affairs let alone that of the GCC that they do not understand and never will understand. There is no hostility people-to-people whatsoever. It's about current regimes and their disagreements but we won't, in a time like that, aim at spreading chaos in our lands when everything will take its due course and hopefully in a peaceful manner on the political front.

If you are such a righteous mujahideen go fight your Western-educated and founded military regime/establishment and corrupt politicians and don't lecture us here with your disgusting hypocrisy.

Deep inside your heart you know I speak the truth. The real joke of the Muslim world is Saudi Arabia. The King shook hands with Donald Trump who was slandering your country during the election campaign. Unfortunately, you have no dignity left, and one day you will be punished. When did I say Qatar, Egypt and Jordan are saints in this equation. I know it's Ramadan, but calm down, and respond appropriately. Those countries are no better, in fact a country like Egypt is one of the biggest Zionist supporters, but you have to accept the reality that Saudi Arabia is no better. Do you have the guts to admit this...remember its Ramadan, so Muslim's are suppose to tell the truth.

The same concept is applied to Turkey. Unlike you I don't follow any leader or country like a cult and have the guts to criticize them. Turkey should leave NATO and join hands with Russia in my opinion.

Clearly we have a difference of opinion on dignity and respect. The great old leaders of the Arab World would never have shook hands with Donald Trump, because they fear Allah more than the idea of mutual benefit investment. How does this investment benefit the people of Saudi Arabia? Oh, yeah, by giving a blank check to Washington, everyone know's that America is protecting the royal family. How does it feel to worship the royal family?

Actually I have criticized Pakistan on this forum when they have received billions in aid each year from America and on the day of judgment they will have to answer to Allah. Do you see the difference between me and you. I have the guts to say the truth about my own country, yet you are living in lala land.

The only reason why I mentioned my religion is because you have a history in this forum of accusing other people of being an Iranian apologists or Shia when they disagree with your views on Saudi Arabia. Since this is a Pakistan Defence Forum I can say what I want. This isn't Saudi Arabia where you can tell your servants what to do.

You like to make assumptions don't you. When did I say that the people of Saudi Arabia hate the people of Qatar vice versa. Seriously, grow up, and at least argue like a man, instead of throwing childish statements. Your last sentence is bullshit, continue to follow your cult leaders. We don't have to lift a finger, you will destroy yourself. One more thing don't come begging to Pakistan when things become rough for you.

Give u another 1000 years of turkish rule u fat bitch

There was never any 1000 years old. There was 400 year old (1517-1917) rule by mostly non-Turkic elites where Arabs constituted the largest population and had influence in all fields. Not only that only 1/3 of the Arab world and mostly through local rulers that acted independently most of the time. Negligible cultural influence too.

Compare that with 400 years of Arab rule in half of modern-day Turkey (Anatolia) and almost 500 years of rule in Central Asia and centuries of eunuch and slave soldier occupation.

I am not fat (as if that is supposed to be an insult, lol) but you should not be talking.

Anyway keep having your fantasies. Try to mess with Arabs or in particular KSA. Good luck.

Each spoiled brat thinks that he is superior to the other hence the temper tantrum. Every single GCC nation is financing terorism in one form or the other all across the globe. In reality such clashes among these spoiled brats bring out their real faces.

This is the claim you made:

Qatar is also spying on Pakistan for India & Iran.​

None of what you said is even remotely related to the above.

As for KSA, despite India's close relations with Iran, King Salman conferred the highest civilian award to Modi aka Butcher of Gujarat.

n4Ethml.jpg

And if you're worried about Israel and the Arab world:

Read: Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating With Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran (The Intercept, 2017)

This picture is in every thread, so I have seen this here a zillion time.
It does not suggest Saudis are working for RAW.
What matter is ground reality and practical steps.
Just days before this picture, Pakistan's politician united, decided to extend political support to Houthi terrorists vs. GCC, while Indian PM made a follow-up tour of GCC, where he offered his logistics and military support to fight in Yemen, which was declined politely with this picture.
That's the solid back ground of picture, which you deliberately ignore because you are using it to serve interests dear to your sect.

Now coming back to the Qatar.
As I says Qatar has appointed Indians on strategic jobs, very dubious, why should Muslim blood thirsty, Indians would guard Qatri interest?
Qatar has links with Isis along with rest of the axis evil states. While west is not bothered about it.
How Nawaz Sharif is steered to indebtedness Qatar Amir, is seen by all.
Qatari air fly all over Pakistan, can provide opportunity to thousands of Indian employees to spy for India, indebted NS would have no choice but to issue visas to RAW, flying with Qatri wings.
Pakistani passports will be in hands of Indians, where they can choose whom to victimize and target kill using their direct, indirect proxies.

Brother, you shouldn't be as bold as this..Even if KSA gives this money to makes the other Muslim countries more powerful (Which it already did, by financing Pakistan's Nuclear weapons program for instance..), it won't be strong itself, and you know that its main responsibility is to protect Al-Haramain and to project a good Muslim image..Charity as every thing else starts with oneself..respect also starts with oneself, and being strong (take the US for example) will eventually help KSA strengthen its allies, not the contrary as you think..

Brother the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia along with the Mullah of Iran have made the Muslim world weaker. Saudi Arabia has continued to support the corrupt leaders in Pakistan and why couldn't they have invested the 350 billion dollars in the Muslim world? Every single terrorists group in Pakistan is funded by the Saudi's and this is fact. Every Muslim has the main responsibility of protecting Medina and Mecca, however, we have no obligation in giving our allegiance to the house of Saud. They have sold their souls to the devil and love to live a double life. The princes live a very pious life in Saudi Arabia, but once they come to London, New York, Paris, then alcohol, prostitutes and drugs is a common theme. If Saudi Arabia had any dignity, then they would have showed Donald Trump the door. I don't blame the ordinary Saudi people, they are the biggest victim of this devil worshipping family.

THE SAUDI-QATAR TENSIONS: REAL REASONS
2000px-qatar_in_its_region.svg__0.png

Source: Wikimedia
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar and Yemen announced a break in diplomatic relations with Qatar. Qatar was accused of supporting terrorism, in particular the ISIS, as well as the international Islamic movement "Muslim Brotherhood". The current crisis is not the first in the relationship between Saudi Arabia and its allies on the one hand, and Qatar on the other. However, given the redistribution of forces in the Middle East and the clearly marked US stake on for Saudi Arabia and Israel, for Qatar, it can have serious consequences.
Background to the conflict
The current crisis is a continuation of the "war of words" that broke out between Saudi Arabia and its allies and Qatar immediately after the visit of US President Donald Trump to Riyadh on May 20-21, 2017. Just after return from the capital of the Saudi Kingdom, which hosted the Arab and Muslim Summit, and a meeting with the heads of state of the Council of Cooperation of the Arab States of the Persian Gulf, the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, delivered a speech to the graduates of the military school. He de facto criticized the current position of the US, opposed the isolation of Iran, announced that most likely Donald Trump will soon step down as president of the United States, and therefore should there is no real reasons to bet on him, voiced significant disagreements between Qatar and the United States and implied that there was the presence of a threat from neighboring states, alluding to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Later, after Qatar's official media disseminated this information, a stiff reaction was received from other Persian Gulf states and Egypt. Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain turned off access to the Internet pages of the Qatari media, including Al Jazeera TV, and the media controlled by the Saudi and the UAE launched an information war against the Qatari leadership. Qatar officially disavowed reports of its media, declaring a hacker attack, but Riyadh and the allies continued the information campaign against Doha, claiming that Al Tani's controversial statements, whether they had a seat or not, reflect Qatar's unacceptable position on a number of issues.

The reasons for the quarrel

One of the main problematic points in Qatar's relations with other states of the Persian Gulf is its support for the Muslim Brotherhood movement. In 2014, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE have already withdrawn their ambassadors from Qatar, protesting against the support of Doha by this movement. This also explains the anti-Qatar position of Egypt, the current government of Field Marshal Al-Sisi came to power after the overthrow of Mohammed Mursi, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Another reason for disagreements is the difference in attitude towards Iran. Qatar, since 2015, despite the confrontation with Iran in Syria and Yemen, is opposed to the isolation of Iran, in particular, it is caused by common economic interests - both states share the same gas field in the Persian Gulf. On the eve of the summit in Riyadh, during which Iran was named the main enemy of mankind, the Foreign Minister of Qatar spoke in favor of cooperation with this country, openly opposing not only Saudi Arabia, but also the current US administration.

Indicator of changes in the balance of interests

In general, the differences between Qatar and Saudi Arabia reflect the struggle of these monarchies of the Gulf for influence in the Middle East. The countries are cooperating in Yemen and Syria, but they confront each other in Egypt, where they support two opposing sides of a smoldering civil conflict, and Libya, where Doha stands for the Islamists of Tripoli, and Riyadh for General Haftar. At the same time, Qatar has not changed its policy significantly before. A sharp change in attitude towards Qatar indicates a narrowing of the fields, where this country and Saudi Arabia cooperate. In Yemen, their anti-Hussein coalition is de facto broken, and the stake of war is no longer a matter of victory, but of a worthy withdrawal from the military campaign. In Syria, both states are de facto excluded from the partition of this country on spheres of influence, where on one hand the trio of Russia, Iran and Turkey decide the fate of the north, and the pro-American and pro-Israeli Kurds act also in this region, and in the south the pro-Saudi and pro-Qatari groupings find it increasingly difficult to demonstrate subjectivity in the context of the US , Great Britain, Jordan and Iran struggle for the Baghdad-Damascus highway and the at-Tanf crossing. At the same time, these same factors open a window of opportunity for a temporary alliance between Doha and Tehran against Riyadh. Therefore, Qatar can easily afford to secretly support Iran against its rival, the Saudis. The Shiites are a serious problem for Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, but not for Qatar, where they are almost none, and therefore the Iranian use of the Shiite factor in the struggle against Saudi Arabia and its Bahraini satellite is not dangerous for Qatar.

The change of paradigm

The events around Qatar reflect the conflict between the two paradigms regarding the Middle East.

Qatar represents an old paradigm of Obama and Hillary Clinton. Saudi Arabia - a new one, where the influence of the neocons is noticeably strong. It was on Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood that the USA chose to support during the "Arab spring". This caused both a cooling of relations between the US and Israel (Qatar is the main sponsor of Hamas), and with Saudi Arabia. The rhetoric of rapprochement with Iran (or rather with Iranian reformists) is quite consistent with the logic of the Obama administration's Iranian policy of refusing to isolate that country and engage it in global processes to stop Tehran's rapprochement with Moscow.

Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel testifies to the final change of this paradigm. Now the United States is putting a stake on Israel and Saudi Arabia alliance, in which Qatar has no place, as there is no place for the revolutionary forces of the Muslim Brotherhood too. It is significant that the emir of Qatar is credited with statements about the imminent impeachment of Trump just in the spirit of American liberals from the camp of Obama and Hillary.

https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/agenda/saudi-qatar-tensions-real-reasons

Back
Top Bottom