What's new

Save Taliban or save Pakistan

There is nothing like saving Pakistan or saving Taliban.What really going on is saving ones rule and consolidating it by the rulers over the ruled.Taliban and pakistan are mere tool in these consolidation.

Well from what I have read, it seems that making a distinction between the two might not be easy.

Many support Taliban, I might be wrong but things sure point that way.

You understood what I said and proof is in my claim.

This is new, since army bust your *** of your special forces in Swat and Waziristan.

Beheadings are only done by Indians, kidnappers may be salaried.

Indeed, and your consulate in Zaheedan, did a great deal of damage but don't take all credit. There are few other parties involved too.

It's nothing to be proud of, without support of Zardari regime, you wouldn't be so protected.

Perception is not truth.
I have no problem with you accusing India. It can be true about Indian sponsoring. If you remember BLA said we will take money from even SATAN for their struggle so they do take help from Indians.

Indian consulates has been matter of many conspiracy theories and May be there is truth in as Consulates provide more protection.

I am not proud of being a victim but what I am saying is India won't risk it. I would like to quote an example....

"Software and other industry giants asked Indian govt. to stop using N-word (Nuclear) as it is bad for business. So perception and risk assessment does depend on social stability of the region."

About perception, well will any leader go against people's opinion. Even David Cameroon asked Facebook founder, mark to conduct a poll to get the reaction and opinion of people in Britain. So when it comes to Foreign Policy and opinion of people, perception of these people become a major factor.

i don't know what might happen after Zardari gone or Nato pull out after 2014 as when regions and conditions are so volatile, predicting future scenarios are way difficult.

the current economic crisis is actually accelerating militancy in the country and zardari failed policies are directly responsible for them.

"Software and other industry giants asked Indian govt. to stop using N-word (Nuclear) as it is bad for business. So perception and risk assessment does depend on social stability of the region."
I Remember who said that way back in 2001-02 period duting operation parakram.And Nrayan murthy was totally wrong in trying to influence India's foreign policy and it interests.When Business interest groups becomes so deeply ingrained in country's govt that they try to infulence its interests then it must be understood that country has internal vibishan with in the country and which can take down the country. as vibishan did with lanka.

TTP are mostly Indians. This is what we have seen in Dir, Swata, same story in Wazirastan.
Locals, know it and if any Pakistani have any doubts, he shall visit the clean-up areas and interview locals.
Lashkars formed by Pak army, continued to fight those thives and learned about those scumbags, first hand.

I have a similar interesting story of an fake Imam from Wazirastan, who was caught with his radio by locals, and killed on the spot only to discover he being non Muslim.

Batman sahib,

I was going to ignore your falsehoods but you are committed to this incorrect direction and going on and on.

Janab, TTP's big wigs are local pashtuns getting money from and serving interests of Gulf Jihadis.

By your approach, Ben fing Laden too was Indian? If so people will laugh at you.

Have some sense dear. Keep your credibility.

These Jihadis are so anti-India that they will not touch with 10 foot pole a Hindu or a Raw agent. So please don't repeat falsehoods.

These falsehoods lead to false planning, and guess what the real culprits go unnoticed.

Pak law enforcement agencies have been trained to sniff out RAW agents from miles. there is no way a RAW agent can get within a minimum distance of places like Kamra or the Mehran bases.

So quit this shenanigan. TTP and Mullahs are in chaoot. They are ghar kay bhaidi, and that's why they can intermix and intermingle with our jawans and create loop holes within our security cordon.

And that's a shame.

Islamists have deep roots and they are using those to undermine our army and our forces.

Ben fing laden used the same roots, same village idiot Jamat Mullahs to find a haven meters from the Kakul.

So

does that mean we should give RAW a clean chit in our intellectual circles? Heck no!

RAW is our sworn enemy just like ISI is the sworn enemy of India. I kid you not.

If that's the case then you may ask where RAW is working?

Well it works with leftist organizations (both militant and civilian) in Pakistan. That means BLA and leftist Pashtoons. We are lucky that ANP is in the government otherwise it would be receiving funds from RAW and we would be looking at a Pashtun uprising in KPK.

We are lucky that ANP has changed and is pro-Pakistan regardless of the stupid bounty offered by one of its ministers.

MQM is another organization that could potentially work with RAW.

But more importantly the lefftist intellectuals in our media who rant against our army could be on the payroll of RAW.

But for gods sakes, do not repeat falsehoods that TTP muj are Indians. That's one of the most bizarre theories (jska na sir na pair).

Thank you.

Pakistan needs to work on Economic shock absorbers. Once your economy is stabilized and under control, you can get rid of extremists or backing Taliban and at the same time develop.

Let me quote an example, considering India,

For last 2 decades, India which has brought its economy to this stage, the other nations starts supporting our cause.

Industrialists should give their advice and ask for more favorable policies because they know what's exactly needed. Foreign Policy in today's world is as dependent on economy as strategic/defense.

Pakistan has a window of opportunity here. Taliban and Pakistan can both be saved.

First, it can start mining its rich resources and start supplying to major nations. They will come more closer to you. More their dependency increases and they find investment secure, they will back you up against the propaganda.

Second, using Taliban to normalize conditions in Afghanistan and act as middlemen between Taliban and third party like China which wants to take A-stan's resouces for its own growth.

I Remember who said that way back in 2001-02 period duting operation parakram.And Nrayan murthy was totally wrong in trying to influence India's foreign policy and it interests.When Business interest groups becomes so deeply ingrained in country's govt that they try to infulence its interests then it must be understood that country has internal vibishan with in the country and which can take down the country. as vibishan did with lanka.

In a democracy everyone has a say - and what N.Murthy said makes a lot of sense - it's dehypenating India from being called a nuclear state, no one calls the US, China, Russia, France or the UK as a nuclear state, being called a nuclear state carries a bunch of insecurities in the mind of the reader with it.

Regret to say that Wahhabis lead by Taliban, JI, JUI; bigot Hamid Gul, SSP, Jamaat Dawa etc. is on the march. Aim of Deobandi/Wahhabi parties is to destroy Pakistan and put in place a Dark Age Islamic Emirate headed by uneducated bigot on the style of Mulla Omer is nearing success.

Old people like me and a few more, who have experienced the heaven that Pakistan was and the hell that now she has become; can do little else except shedding tears on the dream that has turns sour. Anything else would result in a repeat of Salman Taseer killing with Taliban lovers making a hero of the murdrer! The fact that Pakistan society is steeped in religious bigotry is the bitter truth.

My generation will soon die off and the new generation will have to face the music. However if most of my countrymen continue to have soft spot for the murdering Taliban and the extremists, so be it. I quote below an article by Ayaz Amir that aptly describes feelings of a lot of liberals.

Returning to the kingdom of moral decay

Ayaz Amir
Friday, October 05, 2012
From Print Edition

Islamabad diary

Mr Majid Nizami, foremost champion of that nebulous concept celebrated as the ideology of Pakistan – and therefore my favourite ideologue – for all his renown is a modest and self-effacing man. On any normal working day his photograph in his own newspaper does not appear above six or eight times, front-page and back-page. Columns lauding his priceless services to the nation are usually not more than one or two – every day of course.

Years ago when Syed Ghous Ali Shah was chief minister Sindh, at a function in Islamabad dedicated to the music and culture of Sindh, with the CM present in all his glory, the then Sindh culture secretary, the very active and articulate Hamid Akhund, spoke effusively of Shah Sahib’s services, not quite saying it but almost implying that Shah Sahib was the best thing to have happened to Sindh since Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai, if not Muhammad bin Qasim. Writing later about the function, where the music was wonderful, I said that Mr Akhund must have taken Shah Sahib’s name at least 20 times.

A few days later I received a letter from Mr Akhund saying that he had personally gone through the audio recording of the entire function and he could say with authority that he had mentioned Shah Sahib’s name only 7 times.

Punjab University vice chancellor, Dr Mujahid Kamran, has earned the nation’s gratitude by awarding an honorary PhD to Mr Nizami for his services to journalism. The ideology-of-Pakistan school is strong in Lahore and the Punjab University is one of its strongest bastions. It is only proper that the University should honour one of its very own.

The Punjab University’s major claim to fame has little to do with anything as mundane as scholarship. It has more to do with something far more momentous: for years on end being the leading breeding ground of what can only be called ‘danda-bardar’ or stick-wielding Islam, the version of the faith propagated and defended with singular zeal by the student adherents of the Jamaat-i-Islami....the ‘danda’ their favourite weapon, decorated suitably with nails when the occasion so demands.

Woe to anyone who challenged this dominance. The left was in disarray or had been crushed. And when Gen Zia became the Republic’s supreme pontiff – complete with oily smile, the full display of teeth and the unsmiling eyes, a frightening contrast – the Jamaat’s student wing was given full rein, its officially-sanctioned mandate the stamping out of anti-Zia dissent from colleges and campuses, especially in the months leading to Bhutto’s hanging. In this it brilliantly succeeded. The PPP’s student wing, the PSO, was no match for it.

In the retrospect of memory even the stick-wielding brand of the faith in full cry in those bygone days seems so benign compared to the Kalashnikov variety of the faith which is the living reality today. From one thing to another: who says we have not progressed in any department of life? The death of reason: a day in the Republic’s life should be devoted to this.

Malik Ishaq – foolish the man who will cross him, or be on his wrong side – is the self-proclaimed scourge of all heretics from the true line of the Sunni faith. His achievements in this field, the trophies he may have gathered, I dare not name. He is now emerging as a political leader in South Punjab. Maulana Ahmed Ludhianvi of the Ahle-Sunnat Wal Jamaat – the reinvented version of the old Sipah-e-Sahaba, scourge likewise of all deviators from the one and only path of the true Islam as seen and interpreted by the Maulana and his followers – is also emerging as a political force.

The old Sipah-e-Sahaba began as a Jhang-based organisation (hence the evocative term Jhangvi). But the influence of its later incarnation, Ahle-Sunnat Wal Jamaat, is spreading far and wide, much beyond the confines of a single district. Now these groups have their sights set on electoral politics.

And there is Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, commander-in-chief of jihad and war against the forces of evil. Time was when his Lashkar-i-Tayyaba kept to the shadows, engaged in a life-and-death struggle along remote hills and valleys in distant Kashmir. Now in the avatar of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah it is stepping to the fore and assuming a larger profile. In the marches organised recently by the Defence of Pakistan Council – with which, let it be stated for the record, the ISI has not the slightest connection – most of the muscle and money were from Hafiz Saeed’s organisation. Welcome to the emerging Pakistan.

And I am crying about the closure of YouTube. Hasn’t the point been made and in the wake of the righteous blasphemy riots hasn’t our faith been reaffirmed? And the point having been made, and made forcefully by our collective fervour, cannot permission be granted to return to the kingdom of moral decay as represented by YouTube? So many blows we have struck for the integrity of the faith but the ban has lasted for too long and I am feeling the pinch, as would so many others, about the absence of song and dance so readily available when the kingdom of moral decay was just a click away.

One thing I find hard to understand. We protested against that third-rate film, and rightly so. But even as the agitation across the enraged world of Islam was at its height, horrid cartoons, premeditated blasphemy, were carried by a French weekly newspaper. Not a word from the Ummah, the great brotherhood of Islam. Then more provocation in a Spanish newspaper...and again not a word, not a squeak of protest, no rallies, the Defence of Pakistan Council quiet, even my friend Gen Hamid Gul uncharacteristically silent. Quiet after the storm or passion spent?

An inconsequential TV channel in Cairo, purveying a fundamentalist version of the faith, had the offending film dubbed in Arabic before showing it, setting off the firestorm which touched the world of Islam from one end to the other. As inflammatory work goes this was pretty slick and effective. And of course no one bothered to ask who had lit the spark and whether there any hidden agenda was involved. Our anger was all and like chaff before the wind we were swept by it. A baffled observer would still wonder why no outrage against the later cartoons.

But for our holy fathers who took to the barricades with glee it was a useful battle inoculation. Their cadres were out in front fanning the flames. Mainstream parties may have the votes but there should be few doubts as to who has the muscle power: the new kids on the block who are leaving the old religious leaders behind.

People of my generation who have seen it all, first-hand witnesses of the Republic’s steady decline over the last 30 years, are in the happy position of knowing that nothing can be done. The more things change the worse they get. It lies not in our power to reverse the decline and what the morrow holds, the prospect after the elections, we do not know. So let spiritual sustenance flow, absolutely essential under the circumstances, and let the moral decay of song and dance be at hand....Uss ke baad aaye jo azab aaye.

Tailpiece: Colleague Aakar Patel from India: Begum Akhtar’s rendition of this immortal Faiz ghazal, Aaye kuch abr kuch sharaab aaye, is set to Raag Nand.

Tailpiece two: Can any project be more demented than the plan in Islamabad to extend Seventh Avenue to Murree Road? Garden Avenue was a beautiful, winding road and it already stands half-destroyed thanks to our mania for foolish road-widening. What remains, including the Lotus Pond around which so many lovers must have walked over the years, is sure to be destroyed by this venture. But who cares?

Email: winlust@yahoo.com

Returning to the kingdom of moral decay - Ayaz Amir

By the way Mr Mujahid Kamran is the same intellectually bankrupt VC who wrote the article that claimed Pakistan in Thar Coal has more oil than Saudi Arabia!

Wahabis are not the problem. The problem is the NATO invasion of Afghanistan and the drone strikes on Pakistan. Taliban are just doing their religious duty.
Pakistanis always blame their problems on others, which is the main reason they are in the mess they are in right now.

Wahabis are not the problem. The problem is the NATO invasion of Afghanistan and the drone strikes on Pakistan. Taliban are just doing their religious duty.
Pakistanis always blame their problems on others, which is the main reason they are in the mess they are in right now.

And Taliban are others, and dint you just blame NATO invasion (Which to me qualify more accurately in the "Blaming others" category )?

Taliban is a internal problem of Pakistan, unless you do not understand your demons, you can never exorcise them!

Yeah the duty to blow up marketplaces, and attack the nations military/police installations.

There are US bases in the Gulf nations, and drone strike on Arab Yemen. Why are there no bombing in the Gulf Arab countries??

Since when is blowing up innocents 'religious duty'?

Najdi,wahabi,jamateislami,deobandi,salafi = Zionist Muslim responsible to put stigma on muslim ummah ,the stigma of terrorism they are horn of Shaytan told by prophet (Sallallahu’ aliahi wa sallam) read the following hadith

Abdullah Ibn Umar narrates:

The Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] made Du’a for Syria and Yemen, some people asked him: “Ya Rasoolallah (Sallallahu’ aliahi wa sallam) pray for Najd.” The Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] again repeated Dua for Syria and Yemen. They again requested for Najd. Upon the third time the Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] said: “There will be earthquakes there, tribulations will emerge there and a horn of Shaytan will emerge from there”. [Bukhari, Kitabul Fitan]

The brother of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab al Najdi, Shaykh Sulaiman bin Abdul Wahab, said about his brother, “The horn of Shaytan which the Prophet (Sallallahu’ aliahi wa sallam) referred to is you.”
[Sawaa’iqul Ilahiya]

As Zionist Jews (Eastern kharzar jews) hijack Judaism.
the house of saud use petrodollar to spread corruption and hijack muslim ummah through these zionist muslim. Before these corruption muslim ummah was so tolerate and peacefull coexisting with christian,jews and hindu and never in the history of islam we were call terrorist now thanks to Zionist muslim we have to live with this label.

The ****** problem in pakistan is from Zia miscalculation of introducing madrassa finance by saudi arabia ,if we see number of madrassa before ZIa and compare it now we will have a idea .the disease zionist muslim spread is so devestating that we are not ready to fight it,
Thank allah that majority of pakistani is moderate and open minded and there still hope to get rid of this Rubbish call Najdi,Salafi,wahabi,deobandi,jamateislami and ofcourse the house of Saud inshallah

BU dear,

Tell us something.

Was Bin fing Laden doing religious duty too?

How about Zawahiri the eunuch, is he doing the religious too?

Just making sure I understand your concept of religious duty. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom