What's new

Saviour In Melancholy… Thank You Pak Army!

Asim Munir is an illeegal Army Thief who has taken an oath in front of Mota Nawaja
and Maryam, he has promised to finish off IK and PTI. This is why Mota Nawaja keeps
pressing him on to fulfulling his promise.

Asim Whisky has surrendered against India and TTP his only enemy is IK. They are going
to cut off internet soon to stop the spread of PTI support, they want people to watch
mainstream media whiich is controlled by GHQ.

The Pak military leadership needs to learn from their Turkish counterparts if they're honest and sincere. They gave Biat to Reis Erdo'an, and now they're the most professional force in the region being inundated with indigenous weapons, successes in the fields, and most importantly the unprecedented love, respect and affection from the common folks....

Give Biat to IK, and enjoy the above.....

Otherwise, you'll perish, and a new leadership will emerge.....

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't...

Last edited:
The Pak military leadership needs to learn from their Turkish counterparts if they're honest and sincere. They gave Biat to Reis Erdo'an, and now they're the most professional force in the region being inundated with indigenous weapons, successes in the fields, and most importantly the unprecedented love, respect and affection from the common folks....

Give Biat to IK, and enjoy the above.....

Otherwise, you'll perish, and a new leadership will emerge.....
انکو پروفیشل فورس نہیں بننا انکو پلاٹ چاہیے رقبے چاہیے 40 ارب ڈالر کا کاروبار چاہیے ۔ جنگ کرنا عوام کا کام ہے عوام جانے جنگ جانے۔ اور رہ گئی عزت اس سے تو ایوب کے زمانے میں ہی جان چھڑوا لی گئی تھی ۔ عزت وزت کچھ نہین ہوتی پیسا سب کچھ ہوتا ہے

A very moving piece indeed. Wonder how the frustration of seeing those who orchestrated the attacks is affecting the OP.

نئے اور پرانے پاکستان کی بحث چھوڑ کر "ہمارے پاکستان "کی بات کرنی چاہیے آرمی چیف عاصم منیر

ہمارے پاکستان سے یہاں شاعر کی مراد ڈی ایچ اے پر شروع ڈی ایچ اے پر ختم ہوتی ہے

انکو پروفیشل فورس نہیں بننا انکو پلاٹ چاہیے رقبے چاہیے 40 ارب ڈالر کا کاروبار چاہیے ۔ جنگ کرنا عوام کا کام ہے عوام جانے جنگ جانے۔ اور رہ گئی عزت اس سے تو ایوب کے زمانے میں ہی جان چھڑوا لی گئی تھی ۔ عزت وزت کچھ نہین ہوتی پیسا سب کچھ ہوتا ہے
Unfortunately, can't read Urdu.....

sorry sir

paksitan army do not want to be a professional force
they want DHA 40BN$ BUSINESS
they dont want honor since ayoub times they have forget honor
I've to admit it's not India, but Afganistan becoming the worst curse for Pak. When you have hundreds of billions of unaccounted $s exchanging hands who'd let them go away?

@Signalian sb,

.....I came across an army officer of the 111 Brigade,.....

Ages since this famed military unit was seen performing its most well known maneuver. High time, isnt it?

Regards
You should know more.

One of the 111 Bde's well known maneuver was in 1971 war, when On 10 December, 111 Brigade overran the Indian Army positions at Darh and Raipur crossing and competed with 2nd Armored Bde and 20 Inf bde to secure a bridgehead across river Tawi, pushing Indian Army's 66 infantry Bde further back.

Another well known maneuver in 2007 was 111 Brigade assisting the Rangers and SSG in completing the operation and in capturing high-value targets inside the Lal Masjid complex. The brigade's participation in the Red Mosque situation led to a successful special military operation.

In 2010, the 111th Brigade had taken over the control of Islamabad Capital Territory, and provided the intense and tight security for both the Chinese Premier and Pakistan's PM, in role of a security and Quick Response Force (QRF).

111 Bde is also winner of peacetime sports and training events,

The maneuver you are trying to mention is the participation in coup ? But thats just one of the tasks it can do.
The 111 Bde is versatile as you can see, it has blasted Indian behinds in 1971, crushed extremists heads in 2007, jumped over gates when the COAS was threatened in 1999 and then provided QRF to the same gates a decade later in 2010, while winning sports and training competitions in between years.

Consisting of 4+ infantry battalions, an armored regiment, artillery and AD regiment, the Brigade's versatility is unmatchable. Hight time to kick Indian Army's behind again ? Absolutely, since that is how the 111 Brigade proved its mettle for the first time and earned its fame. Go ask the Indian Brigade commander how did that feel.

Try not to come across an officer or troops of 111 Brigade, he will throw you across Ganga river.

Working overtime these days mate. Reputation building measures.
Hardly the effort, the material is all out there.

However, Just when @PanzerKiel put his carbine on semi-auto and fired a shot at 1:10

and then you hear the priceless sentence, which is my response to you also

1:40 "There is more where that came from"

Not to worry, look below :laugh:

esks71wjiqj11.jpg

Hardly the effort, the material is all out there.

However, Just when @PanzerKiel put his carbine on semi-auto and fired a shot at 1:10

and then you hear the priceless sentence, which is my response to you also

1:40 "There is more where that came from"

Not to worry, look below :laugh:

esks71wjiqj11.jpg
Lage raho🤣

@Signalian sb,

One of the 111 Bde's well known maneuver was in 1971 war,

I am happy to note that (going by your post about the units Combat chronicles) that was the last time it executed its maneuvers against the Hindu. All siubsequent maneuvers have been against fellow Pakistanis. Lets hope it remains that way.

Try not to come across an officer or troops of 111 Brigade,

I can very safely promise you that, sir! I am a non martial race Bengali and try to stay away from soldiers and weapons; all my battles are fought from the safety of my laptop.

Regards

Try not to come across an officer or troops of 111 Brigade, he will throw you across Ganga river.

Us ka to nhn pata but they sure do throw themselves very well across the dance floor! ;)

On a lighter note.

He doesn't need to. While most uniformed guys go about performing their duities, most these tough internet warriors do is sit in the comfort of their livingrooms, typing away randomly while stuffing themselves and every now and then, lift one side of their buttock and let out a rip. A days work done.

That’s a windjammer

Back
Top Bottom