What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

For all the people who say it is IK's right to name people, IK cannot be the victim, investigator and judge.

IK can file an FIR without any names. We need proper investigation done by professionals to ascertain the facts and details like

Was IK genuinely injured?

If IK was injured, was he injured in an accident or by a bullet?

If it is by a bullet, who benefits from this incident?

Is this incident sponsored by IK himself to gain some political mileage and sympathy?

If this is genuine incident, did by people in PTI try to kill IK to come to power using IK's killing to gain sympathy votes? Remember IK has already been barred from contesting.

Last edited:
@VCheng , is estab lover, and will say anything to protect swindlers and corrupt mafia of pakistan.

Absolutely incorrect. I have always called a spade a spade, no matter what. Only those who cannot accept things as they are have a problem with that.

For the investigation to begin, a FIR is needed.

And there is an FIR, reportedly, isn't there?

I think he also understands.. but can't accept that he can be wrong as well.
The fun part is .....hawai firing ka case .................. lol...wat da fvck ..... arrested assassin already did the confession ...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pakistan is right and left raped by PMLN/PDM and neutrals ...... lolzzzzzzz

For all the people who say it is IK's right to name people, IK cannot be the victim, investigator and judge.

IK can file an FIR without any names. We need propper investigation done by professionals to ascertain the facts and details like

Is this incident sponsored by IK himself to gain some political mileage and sympathy?

If this is genuine incident, did by people in PTI try to kill IK to come to power using IK's killing to gain sympathy votes? Remember IK has already been barred from contesting.

You brainless patwari?
At least get some basic information

Who told you IK can't name anyone in FIR?

Also IK won election in KPK just few days ago after that bogus verdict of ECP

You brainless patwari?

That's what happened when khota biryani supply is short and demand is high..... nasha toot na ka anjam ...

IK can file an FIR without any names. We need propper investigation done by professionals to ascertain the facts and details like

Shut up patwari.. more genuine than Nawaz sharifs platelets …

You brainless patwari?

Dont waste tour time on them.
I can furnish him the complete law with actual penal codes stating an individuals right and yet he would disagree. Thats why i didn’t reply to him.

Martial law? Traitor Bajwa so far has given no hint of leaving beside a statement. I guess he wants a retirement package like Zia. Hopefully people in forces can arrange that for him.
Except Zia was killed for the opposite reasons, for getting on the wrong side of a foreign colonial power...whereas these traitor colonial sepoys are working on behalf of their colonial masters, hence nothing will happen to them and they know it...Sissy is a great example for them to follow.

0:20: IK says "the TWO people I have accused..." Eh? He accused THREE people. May be now he understands "better" what not to say?
He should point out ISI Maj General... everyone needs to be exposed, the country has been held hostage by Estab mafia.

Nothing that a crate of mangoes can’t fix…
That crate of mangoes cost us an excellent O/C 6 sqn W/C Mashhood and his crew. He was our neighbour in Chaklala. His son Ali was my classmate.

IK is temporary famous.
Military/establishment is permanent.

The proof is last 3 yrs when IK was famous and then he b came highly unpopular

IK may be famous today but best thing is to resign and side with establishment who people will run back to soon or side with zardari and Nawaz sharif who people will worship soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom