What's new

Sci fi fans, get in here.

Okay, I need some more suggestions for sci fi movies. It seems I've exhausted the top lists I can find. :(

Just share your favourites. 8-)

Also, let this thread be a platform for us to bask in each others' nerdiness, general sci fi related discussions.. like the new star wars film @Armstrong.

Accepted languages ITT:

1. English
  2. Klingon

edit: I forgot to mention, scifi related wallpapers would be welcomed if you have any. I got some high res ones I'll share.

Have you watched Ascension mini series ?

1. In 1963 the American government begins a covert mission sending hundreds of people on a centurylong journey aboard the starship Ascension. Its goal: to populate a new world. Nearly 50 years into the trip, the murder of a young woman -- as Ascension approaches the point of no return -- prompts some to question the project. The crime is investigated by 1st Officer Oren Gault, born to maintenance workers on the spacecraft, and Emily Vanderhaus is the victim's sister. Other travelers include Capt. William Denninger and wife Viondra.

Yeah. Exactly! They need to do some sort of a movie or something to end it. Only series with a real proper ending was BSG!

Good show, however, not great. Too much confusion and too less suspense. I'm waiting for The Last Ship! :D
That's another good one.

1:Guardians of the galaxy
2:Earth to echo
3:Battleship
4:Lucy
5:X-MEN Days of future past
6:The avengers
7:Ender's Game
8:World war Z
9:Elysium
10:Resident evil RETRIBUTION

its my list...

My list so far:

1) Blade Runner
2) Gattaca
3) Babylon 5 (TV series)
4) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5) Alien

hello waz, long time no see friend?

Do you mind catching up in whatever thread :-)

Hi bro good to see you here. We can talk in the "whatever" thread in the members section.

Can anyone confirm the rumours on Imran-Reham separation/breakup please
smileys-food-fastfood-809892.gif
??

I think this is the most appropriate thread to ask about it haha

wow. First I've heard of it. Thanks...

@Jungibaaz !

Now I'm beginning to wonder how old you are!! It was a hit in my youth, although I never could bring myself to like it - the writing was heavy.

Klingon key kiya zaroorat haiii ? Just speak in Scouse and no one would understand you anyhow ! :sarcastic:

I've very rarely understood what Carragher or Gerrard were saying after a Liverpool FC match ! :ashamed:

Always knew you were a toff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom