What's new

Sci fi fans, get in here.

Okay, I need some more suggestions for sci fi movies. It seems I've exhausted the top lists I can find. :(

Just share your favourites. 8-)

Also, let this thread be a platform for us to bask in each others' nerdiness, general sci fi related discussions.. like the new star wars film @Armstrong.

Accepted languages ITT:

1. English
  2. Klingon

edit: I forgot to mention, scifi related wallpapers would be welcomed if you have any. I got some high res ones I'll share.

@Jungibaaz

Blade Runner.

Dark City

hopefully I am not too late

the battlestar galactica series is awesome, I'd recommend it very highly

Agree 100%

Battlestar Galactica was and still is without a doubt, one of the best sci-fi TV shows to ever be broadcast on Earth. Just the background musical scores from Bear McCreary alone make it worth watching

Agree 100%

Battlestar Galactica was and still is without a doubt, one of the best sci-fi TV shows to ever be broadcast on Earth. Just the background musical scores from Bear McCreary alone make it worth watching

KAL-EL?

wait, you came back?

Yeah. Exactly! They need to do some sort of a movie or something to end it. Only series with a real proper ending was BSG!

Stargate Universe to this day still hasn't been given a proper ending :frown:

Good show, however, not great. Too much confusion and too less suspense. I'm waiting for The Last Ship! :D

12 Monkeys is back on Syfy in a TV format.

Yeah. Exactly! They need to do some sort of a movie or something to end it. Only series with a real proper ending was BSG!

Good show, however, not great. Too much confusion and too less suspense. I'm waiting for The Last Ship! :D

To this day, I still get a little emotional watching the very end of BSG. Regarding SGU. I have read countless times that it was supposedly going to get a two hour final send-off. So much for that I guess.

BSG's ending in particular was icing on the cake........ regarding SGU, they need to do something similar to what they did for Farscape. They ended the series with two feature movie length episodes!

Farscape (TV Series 1999–2003) - IMDb

To this day, I still get a little emotional watching the very end of BSG. Regarding SGU. I have read countless times that it was supposedly going to get a two hour final send-off. So much for that I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom