What's new

Searching New Home for 13,000 MRAPs

jawadqamar

Reaction score

Defense Update:Searching New Home for 13,000 MRAPs - Defense Update:

The Pentagon wants to give away 13,000 MRAPs “We’ve notified our friends and allies that we have MRAPs available and if they want them they can have them,” Alan Estevez, deputy undersecretary of defense for acquisitions, technology and logistics said. Interest from foreign militaries has been tepid as these ultra-heavy vehicles that have operated in Afghanistan have been worn out by the harsh terrain.

Junk for Sale ...... anyone who buys will live with a potential nightmare in shape of lack of eventual spares etc

The Pentagon wants to give away 13,000 MRAPs “We’ve notified our friends and allies that we have MRAPs available and if they want them they can have them,” Alan Estevez, deputy undersecretary of defense for acquisitions, technology and logistics said. Interest from foreign militaries has been tepid as these ultra-heavy vehicles that have operated in Afghanistan have been worn out by the harsh terrain.
has PakisTan made an official request for purchase of this mraps ?

Junk for Sale @ high cost @ last you will pay the price and become more and more US pheto ... woh junk b beech kar tumko aur zaleel kareengay jo woh kartay raahay hain .... hahhahaha

It must be Afghanistan, with money for fuel and maintenance from NATO countries. Pakistan should help them build a Heavy Mechanical Complex in Kabul to maintain it there...

Junk for Sale ...... anyone who buys will live with a potential nightmare in shape of lack of eventual spares etc

Junk for Sale @ high cost @ last you will pay the price and become more and more US pheto ... woh junk b beech kar tumko aur zaleel kareengay jo woh kartay raahay hain .... hahhahaha

You do know that these are being given away for free, right? And that these are simple trucks with armoured exteriors? Meaning that you and I can get its spares without a hitch, let alone the Pakistan military. HIT can probably make the spares themselves too. And that our boys could really use them in their operations against the TTP, right? And then just dump them when those bastardos are no more. I'd rather not have my boys die everyday from road side explosives and ambushes.

has PakisTan made an official request for purchase of this mraps ?

They are free for pickup. We'll just have to pay to get them here from Afghanistan. Read somewhere on this forum that some might be coming our way.

@Stealth @XYON JUNK ? really man these Babies provide way more better protection then what pakistan let me post what pakistan use
Pakistan+Army+FATA+Anti+Terorism+operation+Against+Taliban+militants+Afghanistan++%25283%2529.jpg

1314181251-pakistan-rangers-continue-raids-on-armed-groups-in-karachi-_801372.jpg

This is what You getting
800px-1st_MaxxPros_in_Iraq.jpg

Which is better protected You tell me No amound money is more than our soldiers life how much life can be saved by these

@Stealth @XYON JUNK ? really man these Babies provide way more better protection then what pakistan let me post what pakistan use
Pakistan+Army+FATA+Anti+Terorism+operation+Against+Taliban+militants+Afghanistan++%25283%2529.jpg

1314181251-pakistan-rangers-continue-raids-on-armed-groups-in-karachi-_801372.jpg

This is what You getting

Which is better protected You tell me No amound money is more than our soldiers life how much life can be saved by these

Pakistan should get some of this beast to fight against taliban . I think price would be a major problem if they consider the life of soldier by Taliban ambush.

They already coming to pakistan I have seen them on karachi highway going to karachi

This is what You getting

All good, but who will pay the petrol bills and maintenance for these gas guzzlers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom