What's new

Searching New Home for 13,000 MRAPs

has PakisTan made an official request for purchase of this mraps ?

Don't know yet , btw its Pakistan not Pakis Tan get it right don't know what you had in that mind of yours when you wrote that...

Last edited:
We can't pay for them nor for operating them. End of story.

They're FREE !! But never mind. I hope we drop them off the coast of New Jersey like they did with the old APC's so we can dive on them.

Syrian army can use some

Give half to Assad and half to who ever the other side is now ( hard to tell) and let them beat each others brains in. They are BOTH enemies of the U.S. We should be bombing Assad now just to **** with Vladimir. Maybe give some MRAPS to the Chechens. How funny would THAT be ?

Man, i'll take one, just ship it to Detroit. At least i won't have to worry about my tire puncturing from the pot holes.

The MRAPS will valuable to the Pakistan army. Maintenance is of course a pain but these vehicles are tried and tested in the field and have done well.

Did someone say surplus Abrams? I'm pretty sure the US is taking every one of these homes. I remember seeing a US offical saying that armed units such as this are not to be given away.

They're FREE !! But never mind. I hope we drop them off the coast of New Jersey like they did with the old APC's so we can dive on them.

A: NOTHING is free.

B: Historically everything we bought from the US had strings attached. We wish to change that.

C: These machines are extremely expensive to operate and maintain. Even if we take them the US is going to refuse to have us build a refurbishment facility at HIT Taxila.

D: Eventhough we need these MARPs more than any other country as badly as we need newer Attack helos, i hope that the Pakistani establishment resists the temptation to have these machines.

If we get these it means that we won't build our own...which is bad for our military industries.

A: NOTHING is free.

B: Historically everything we bought from the US had strings attached. We wish to change that.

C: These machines are extremely expensive to operate and maintain. Even if we take them the US is going to refuse to have us build a refurbishment facility at HIT Taxila.

D: Eventhough we need these MARPs more than any other country as badly as we need newer Attack helos, i hope that the Pakistani establishment resists the temptation to have these machines.

If we get these it means that we won't build our own...which is bad for our military industries.

Christ, you could even just scrap them. But if you want to keep getting blown up in your little un-armoured Toyotas pick-ups, go ahead. Why should we care ?

Imagine Pakistan standard Mistu trucks are 4 cylinder 2.5 litre VS GMC v8 5.0 or 5.2 litre standard.

My Jeep Wrangler could drive right over one of them. Does the Taliban laugh when they see the army driving up in them ?

Christ, you could even just scrap them. But if you want to keep getting blown up in your little un-armoured Toyotas pick-ups, go ahead. Why should we care ?

Because the mood in Pakistan has changed. We no longer are a pro American society. Young Pakistanis want to formally scrap the 60 year old alliance with the US. If there is a refferendum conducted today, it will be approved by over 95% Pakistanis.

If we get these MARPs, it means that we would be asked to do something our economy can't bear. We are on the edge of an economic meltdown.

Frankly, i'd rather eat beans and steamed rice from my own pocket than borrowing Turkey meal from you.

Every military nut and bolt built in Pakistan is a baby step towards not having to fight as mercenaries for superpowers...this is also called freedom.

All good, but who will pay the petrol bills and maintenance for these gas guzzlers.
Do You kNOW how much it costs a country to train a single proper Soldier Now thinking of loosing thousands just cz they dont have proper protection they are living human beings how put their lifes at risk for country atlesat they can provide them proper safety to they can fight better against these tali bitches

My Jeep Wrangler could drive right over one of them. Does the Taliban laugh when they see the army driving up in them ?

Well, the question is still there " resources to afford the high end product". Love new wranger jeep . Thinking about to buy.
clp-vehicle-image-2014-jeep-wrangler.jpg

@Aeronaut PAk dont need to buy all of these babies they should get the minimum numbers which can effectively provide safety in the tali bitches area

i get Your point But Since we are already in this mess And It wont matter what people says on this forum or any where the people who matter are politicians and every one knows they live on the money of uncle sam they dont care for Pak, pak people or army

Well, the question is still there " resources to afford the high end product". Love new wranger jeep . Thinking about to buy.

These will be at almost no cast

Do You kNOW how much it costs a country to train a single proper Soldier Now thinking of loosing thousands just cz they dont have proper protection they are living human beings how put their lifes at risk for country atlesat they can provide them proper safety to they can fight better against these tali bitches
I respect your opinion. But must be reason why PA is not taking interest. Any PA member in forum can better answer this question.

Back
Top Bottom