What's new

Second Opinion: Kashmir bargain

this guy either lives in coockoo land or is hi onte latest receational drug.:victory:

your sense of 'greater india' is tantamount to Israel's aim of annexing egypt, jordan and arabia into her territory... th is tantamount to Bovine Poop:cheesy:

Seems in all your 4 years on the forum you learnt next to nothing about debating in a civilized manner.....too bad ;)

Use a magnifying glass this time to go through my post again and highlight the portion where I mentioned a "greater India".
My Point is that the status quo is here to stay no matter how many times this matter is raised on international stages like the U.N and there is absolutely nothing Pakistan can do to alter this :victory:......

I keep hearing nonsense on this forum that the Kashmiri insurgents only target the Indian armed forces and never intentionally target civilians and hence should be called Freedom fighters and not terrorists. And you are here linking a hijack of a commercial airliner to the Kashmir insurgents? hmm... I didnt realize all passangers on that flight belonged to Indian armed forces.

So are you wrong in this linkage or is the mod team wrong in calling these terrorists as freedom fighters??

We are always hearing from you indians that all kashmiris fighting for there freedom are terrorist.
You either agree that anybody that harms innocents are terrorist and the ones that attack the occupation forces are freedom fighters thus i hope next time you dont call the freedom fighters that attack the indian forces terrorist.

The UN also bars countries to sponsor cross border terrorism. Pakistan has also infiltrated the LOC several times meaning it does not give a damn about the UN.. Nobody does. Why should India?

So you dont mind pakistan backing the LeT other militant groups that the UN has banned.........should we take your advice and not give a damn?

So you dont mind pakistan backing the LeT other militant groups that the UN has banned.........should we take your advice and not give a damn?
Of course we do, genius. Why do you think there's enmity in first place? UN banned these outfits BECAUSE India went to the UN with proofs against them. What are you trying to say here? Don't argue for the heck of arguing.

Kudos to your honesty. The 'freedom fighters' are after all terrorists. Or is it your primordial craving to gloat over the exploits of your 'freedom fighters', that let the cat out of the bag.

Another Freudian slip?

So that means you agree that there a difference a between the the fighters that attack the indian forces and the militants-terrorist that attack innocents?
If you want to statement to have any spine then surley you agree with the above and next time will refer to the attackers on indian forces as freedom fighters.

We are always hearing from you indians that all kashmiris fighting for there freedom are terrorist.
You either agree that anybody that harms innocents are terrorist and the ones that attack the occupation forces are freedom fighters thus i hope next time you dont call the freedom fighters that attack the indian forces terrorist.
We don't need to wake up a person who is already pretending to be asleep. SO whether you want to understand or not, it is of least concern to us. Any threat internally or externally to Indian Republic will be exterminated using any means necessary for all that the world cares.

Of course we do, genius.

What?......You dont mind pakistan backing the LeT and other militant groups that the UNhas banned?

Why do you think there's enmity in first place?

Becauce you wont impliment the UN reslotion in kashmir.

UN banned these outfits BECAUSE India went to the UN with proofs against them.

So you want the UN to act when it comes to your turn but your not willing to follow through on your own obligations to the UN.

We don't need to wake up a person who is already pretending to be asleep. SO whether you want to understand or not, it is of least concern to us. Any threat internally or externally to Indian Republic will be exterminated using any means necessary for all that the world cares.

Am really scared now:rofl::rofl::rofl::hang2:

Next time a Talibunny blows himself in a croweded area of Pakistan or decides to hold a mosque hostage.....dont expect sympathy from us for your kind....

Never have...never will!

Makes me sick to even think you condone terrorism....but NOT suprised and completely expected!

Lets compare the one death on the plane to amount killed by the indian army every other day in kashmir.......i bet that doesnt make you as sick though does it or enrage you.
Wear an indian "security" uniform and kill and its not as bad as a non uniformed person doing the same crime.

So that means you agree that there a difference a between the the fighters that attack the indian forces and the militants-terrorist that attack innocents?
If you want to statement to have any spine then surley you agree with the above and next time will refer to the attackers on indian forces as freedom fighters.
Seriously? Thats what you got from my post? That I am agreeing that there is a difference between those who attack Indian forces and those who attack civilians.

Seriously? Thats what you got from my post? That I am agreeing that there is a difference between those who attack Indian forces and those who attack civilians.

So what your saying is that anybody fighting the indians in kashmir is a terrorist?........well going off that view point i have to back every action in kashmir as that of the freedom fighters.
If your not willing to see a difference why should i ?......there all terrorist to you and there all freedom fighters to me.
When you cant see the difference so will i.

I think that was pretty much enforced by the Mods here on the back of the arguement that the freedom fighters only target Indian armed forces. Where as your point was totally opposite of that.

btw I persoanlly agree with you. Its the same set of people who hijacked the Air India plane, or who attacked Mumbai, or who attack armed forces and civilians in Kashmir or who blow up Pakistani citizens with extreme prejudice at will in every corner of Pakistan.

Call them terrorists, freedom fighters or even God.. Not gonna change who and what they are. And at this time, its Pakistan that seems to be paying the price for trying to distinguish between them as good and bad insurgents...

Back
Top Bottom