What's new

Second Season of Games of Thrones Started

Deno

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that the second season of Games of Thrones started :yahoo::yahoo:

Game+of+Thrones+Possible+Logo.png

Drogo and Daenerys :oops::eek: ( If you read the books you would see that there was no rape and Drogo was true gentlemen... As much as a steppe warrior chief can be :oops: )

RIP to great warrior chief....

I already watched the first episode of second season... Enjoy everyone :D

i had read the books 4 years ago. The first three in 15 days, that is how much hooked i was into the story, and the TV series do good justice to the books in my opinion.

Winter is coming!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that the second season of Games of Thrones started :yahoo::yahoo:

Game+of+Thrones+Possible+Logo.png

Drogo and Daenerys :oops::eek: ( If you read the books you would see that there was no rape and Drogo was true gentlemen... As much as a steppe warrior chief can be :oops: )

RIP to great warrior chief....

tumblr_llrvw2BToW1qhyl4f.png

I already watched the first episode of second season... Enjoy everyone

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Draggo dies? WTF! i know abt the book but still man.. in the series he should have survived! poor guy i was thinkin tht the witch might save his life with tht magic trick or somethin... also when i "SPARTACUS" ending? im waiting for the season in dvd.

Draggo dies? WTF! i know abt the book but still man.. in the series he should have survived! poor guy i was thinkin tht the witch might save his life with tht magic trick or somethin... also when i "SPARTACUS" ending? im waiting for the season in dvd.

Ya man draggo died. I think u didnt watched the second last episode in previous season.

They should also make a RPG on this Serial

Finally Winter has arrived.

Now im going to download this new released episode. All hail for ********.

Download i Progress

Ya man draggo died. I think u didnt watched the second last episode in previous season.

They should also make a RPG on this Serial

Finally Winter has arrived.

Now im going to download this new released episode. All hail for ********.

Download i Progress

already downloaded,waiting for my pop corns :D

Omg !!! where the **** are you downloading it from ???

OMG.... just cannot believe it !!

This is one of those shows I wished I'd gotten into at the start, now it is too late.

It is a great show, the end of the first season was truly amazing. but I hate to watch just one episode every week. It is like stopping in the middle of sex. Will wait till the season ends and enjoy it fully.

Back
Top Bottom