What's new

Second Season of Games of Thrones Started

Deno

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that the second season of Games of Thrones started :yahoo::yahoo:

Game+of+Thrones+Possible+Logo.png

Drogo and Daenerys :oops::eek: ( If you read the books you would see that there was no rape and Drogo was true gentlemen... As much as a steppe warrior chief can be :oops: )

RIP to great warrior chief....

I already watched the first episode of second season... Enjoy everyone :D

i had read the books 4 years ago. The first three in 15 days, that is how much hooked i was into the story, and the TV series do good justice to the books in my opinion.

Winter is coming!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that the second season of Games of Thrones started :yahoo::yahoo:

Game+of+Thrones+Possible+Logo.png

Drogo and Daenerys :oops::eek: ( If you read the books you would see that there was no rape and Drogo was true gentlemen... As much as a steppe warrior chief can be :oops: )

RIP to great warrior chief....

tumblr_llrvw2BToW1qhyl4f.png

I already watched the first episode of second season... Enjoy everyone

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Draggo dies? WTF! i know abt the book but still man.. in the series he should have survived! poor guy i was thinkin tht the witch might save his life with tht magic trick or somethin... also when i "SPARTACUS" ending? im waiting for the season in dvd.

Draggo dies? WTF! i know abt the book but still man.. in the series he should have survived! poor guy i was thinkin tht the witch might save his life with tht magic trick or somethin... also when i "SPARTACUS" ending? im waiting for the season in dvd.

Ya man draggo died. I think u didnt watched the second last episode in previous season.

They should also make a RPG on this Serial

Finally Winter has arrived.

Now im going to download this new released episode. All hail for ********.

Download i Progress

Ya man draggo died. I think u didnt watched the second last episode in previous season.

They should also make a RPG on this Serial

Finally Winter has arrived.

Now im going to download this new released episode. All hail for ********.

Download i Progress

already downloaded,waiting for my pop corns :D

Omg !!! where the **** are you downloading it from ???

OMG.... just cannot believe it !!

This is one of those shows I wished I'd gotten into at the start, now it is too late.

It is a great show, the end of the first season was truly amazing. but I hate to watch just one episode every week. It is like stopping in the middle of sex. Will wait till the season ends and enjoy it fully.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom