What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

If Friday prayer speeches are censored by the government, 80% riots in India wouldn't happen. Some young muslims are just too stupid, anyone can use them for killing and dying.

Funny how their unity/secularism is limited to their government only, something bad happens and they all split into Hindus, Muslims, Bengalis etc

That article is written by a Pakistani.

In any case, I'm sure you have observed in Pakistan too how some muslims can be easily manipulated to create trouble. I've seen that with my own eyes when I was in India too. I still have not understood where all that aggression comes in a minority, as when things get bad, they are most likely to suffer too. I clearly remember when Bush visited India some Muslims in Lucknow decided to protest and hence killed some hindu traders who refused to shut shop. Hindus did not retaliate hence this never became a ''secular india blah blah blah'' article, but imagine if they had, all the sob stories of the forever victims would be overflowing.

And there's nothing ''unsecular'' with calling a muslim a muslim and a hindu a hindu.

It is interesting watch the pattern in this thread.

Some Pakistanis are so mortally afraid of "Secular India". ;)

Whats making muslim to rape hindus? Hindu girls specially the low caste arent really good looking?

Why did Western Pakistanis rape 200,000 of your East Pakistani women (and massacre 3 million of your people to boot).

You look pretty darn ugly.

We didn't care for your pathetic looks when we saved your arse and lives and created your country.

Despite your looks! ;)

you guys all need to convert to Zoroastrians. At least these people are monotheist and follow the veda.. Islam do recognize Avatars in India who spread the message of monotheism.[/QUOTE]

Do you think, we care to whom Islam recognize or not?? We don't need your 'Halal' certification for Indian messengers. Muslims even don't recognizing each other, let alone other religions!!!!

People are still reacting to this fake propoganda thread initiated by a article written by a Pakistani sitting in Rawalpindi....

Well i will not attack him personally but he cares about Indian Muslims but why doesn't he care about his own brethren in Pakistan?

Who told you that they are brethren???? You should know more than everyone else. Don't you know or can any Islamic Jehadi or Islamic Crusader enlight this guy that Kafirs can't be brethren of 'Pure Muslims' of 'Pure Land', be It Shias, Sikhs, Hindus or Christians Kafirs of 'Pak Sarjmeen'. What they call It??...Yes.."Kafir...Kafir..Shia.....Kafir".

Well thats the characteristic of punjabi muslims,all bark no bite.This is why pashtuns call them cowards,brahmins who they converted by the sword. Funny thing the punjabi muslims were the first to be raped whenever invaders would invasions for central india.

Nope,they are not all Brahmins.

Anyway,this is just make razz pak angry,arain r fine people.

Can you provide the name is of the minor in delhi rape case .

Muzaffarnagar riot started because brother of girl with hie friend killed muslim youth.

all of mumbai rape culprits are muslims and one of Delhi rape culprit was muslim who is a minor.
PS: mujjafarnagar riots were started when muslims killed 2 hindu boys and molested a hindu girl

Every recent riot in India is started by Muslims (Even Burma riots too started by Muslims) and when they got reply in the same manner, they start playing minority and victim card. I am not a hindu, but I can say that the Hindus are most tolerant and secular people in whole world. There is no no-go Hindu area where I can't visit, But Muslims have their no-go area around the world. When Minorities in every Muslim country were wiped out or are being wiped out, India is a country where every minority religion is flourished including you Muslims. Hindu are a Majority (+80% of total population) in India, still have the guts to tolerate and share their most sacred piece of land (Like Mecca & Medina for Muslims) & let Muslims use half the area as mosque and where a dog like Akbarudin Owaisi still walking around in one piece and is still a member of state legislative assembly in an over whelming Hindu majority state of AP. If It would have happened in Pakistan, not only the Qwaisi his whole community would have been butchered by Muslims.

Unfortunately treatment of Hindu minorities in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kashmir and intolerable behavior of Akbarudin Owaisi type Ilk is eroding the tolerant character of Hindus against Muslims. It is funny, laughable as well as outrageous that you people from one of the worlds most intolerant country is trying to take moral high ground and teaching India about secularism. Pakistan, a country where even different minority sects of Muslim (forget about other religions) are being butchered in most inhumane way by majority Sunnis on daily basis. Number of Muslims are being butchered in Pakistan on communal and religious basis by Sunnis in one year is more than the total Muslims killed in riots (Where Hindus were also killed by Muslims) in India in decades. Do I need to post any picture or video of pogrom of Parachinar, Mohmand, Karachi, Quetta or Gilgit-Balitstan and so on...????

For your kind info and record, Hindus (Schedule Cast) are far better treated in BD than in the Brahmanic Republic of India.

For your kind info and record, Hindus (Schedule Cast) are far better treated in BD than in the Brahmanic Republic of India.

Hindus were wiped out from Bangladesh using the Enemy property actdecreasing the percentage of Hindus from 29% in 1951 to only 8% today.

Hindus were wiped out from Bangladesh using the Enemy property actdecreasing the percentage of Hindus from 29% in 1951 to only 8% today.

Those who were found to be enemies naturally lost their property. These enemies had left the country on their own during 1965 War. There was no riot and nobody forced them to leave.These were almost all high cast. Schedule casts were mostly kept landless by the Hindu zamindars.

Those who were found to be enemies naturally lost their property. These enemies had left the country on their own during 1965 War. There was no riot and nobody forced them to leave.These were almost all high cast. Schedule casts were mostly kept landless by the Hindu zamindars.

Hindus are still not loyal to BD... :angry:

Your lawmakers knew how to wipe out Hindus from Bangladesh. Hindu were even wiped out from Khulna which was Hindu majority.

Hindus are still not loyal to BD... :angry:

Did your community get assimilated into Pakistan after migration. :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom