What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

And what about the incendiary speeches by Muslim MLAs after Zumma Namaz? And how did all those Ak -47s get into the hands of Muslims? Are you also contesting that the Panchayat attendees were fatally attacked with firearms? After all this, what importance does the initial trigger retain?

Mate I am not here defending any Muslim MLA. There were/are people on both sides whose backs were itching but it is the innocents who bore the brunt. That is the reason I advice you to watch the video at least once...

Mate I am not here defending any Muslim MLAs. There were/are people on both sides whose backs were itching but it is the innocents who bore the brunt. That is the reason I advice you to watch the video at least once...

Is that Tipu Sultan in your avatar?

Enough said. :coffee:

Mate I am not here defending any Muslim MLAs. There were/are people on both sides whose backs were itching but it is the innocents who bore the brunt. That is the reason I advice you to watch the video at least once...

I dont know where you live in India but the reality of Western UP is well known to me. Riots do not have a linear cause and effect relation but are rather the end products of a long period of simmering discontent and sense of injustice nurtured by a particular community. It is a well known fact that Muslims make up the majority of criminals in UP and these elements have found a free hand after the SP came into power. In an utra conservative social milieu, the all too common amorous advances of Muslim males towards Hindu females are deeply resented. But these are not issues for which the Hindus will approach the Police because to do so is both futile and seen as a sign of weakness. Muzaffarpur area has been witnessing an orgy of rapes for the last one year, and the perpetrators are almost uniformly Muslims. Given this background, the initial trigger is irrelevant.

I v seen the Video

Muslims of india deserve to have their own state free of pagans and monkey worshippers

Muslims of India need to understand they are under attack and they need to start preparing and supporting Pakistan in order to defend themselves

in 2004 when i was studying islam ,i got acquainted with few muslim scholars.there was this young man who told me how shocked his uncle was when he visited pak to notice hardly any woman wearing burkha.He also said BD is even worse with prostitution everywhere(to be honest i didnt believe this until i started browsing).I hardly found one muslim who held pak in gud regard.But muslims always support pak over india in cricket.as far as religion is concerned atleast people of my city have a low opinion of pakistanis.that young man frowned with disgust when he said pakistanis don't wear burkha(i dont know how muslims of other regions perceive pak but what i said here is true for both hyderabad and warangal).

I dont know where you live in India but the reality of Western UP is well known to me. Riots do not have a linear cause and effect relation but are rather the end products of a long period of simmering discontent and sense of injustice nurtured by a particular community. It is a well known fact that Muslims make up the majority of criminals in UP and these elements have found a free hand after the SP came into power. In an utra conservative social milieu, the all too common amorous advances of Muslim males towards Hindu females are deeply resented. But these are not issues for which the Hindus will approach the Police because to do so is both futile and seen as a sign of weakness. Muzaffarpur area has been witnessing an orgy of rapes for the last one year, and the perpetrators are almost uniformly Muslims. Given this background, the initial trigger is irrelevant.

I v seen the Video

Rape and molestation is a criminal offence so where does this communal inequality come into existence? And why not post some evidences to back up your accusations of muslim guys in UP molesting and raping Hindu girls?

Anyways Thanks for watching the video...

Rape and molestation is a criminal offence so where does this communal inequality come into existence? And why not post some evidences to back up your accusations of muslim guys in UP molesting and raping Hindu girls?

Anyways Thanks for watching the video...

I can clearly see that the reality of UP is quite unknown to you which is why you take such idealistic positions. Police partiality, apathy and non registration of cases is rampant in UP. As for the series of rapes involving Muslims, the sources are all over the web.

Where do you live? I m asking you because that will allow me to place your responses in a better perspective.

I can clearly see that the reality of UP is quite unknown to you which is why you take such idealistic positions. Police partiality, apathy and non registration of cases is rampant in UP. As for the series of rapes involving Muslims, the sources are all over the web.

Where do you live? I m asking you because that will allow me to place your responses in a better perspective.

Just provide me with media reports which indicate your accusations.

[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] and @Guynextdoor2 - you got a new friend :) :yay:

You do look like a PDF friendfinder...:cheers: Thanks for your hard work...

Last edited by a moderator:

Well the sources you posted do indeed show that rapes did take place but none mentioned that the victim belonged to a specific community which is good atleast for the victim's privacy. But the victims could be of any community. Though I am not denying any of those crimes but victims can't selectively belong to a specific community. Take a look at one of the case where a muslim man has been shot dead for demanding arrest of the accused, this could very well be a muslim girl being raped by b@st@rds. It could very well be a mixed lot. So linking every other crime to riot isn't a good thing. But I must say its a sorry state of affairs in that district but aren't we facing something similar in our country...

Whats making muslim to rape hindus? Hindu girls specially the low caste arent really good looking?

Whats making muslim to rape hindus? Hindu girls specially the low caste arent really good looking?

Mate you are making a racist comment. What's your take if some one reciprocates the same to you as you seem to live in USA?

Communal riots targeting Muslims of India are not a new phenomenon but the latest massacre in Muzaffarnagar district of India’s West UP state has shown the ugly face of inhuman India. According to The Times of India, the brutality with which people were massacred has shaken even the doctors at Muzaffarnagar district hospital who performed the postmortem of victims. The tales told by the doctors are horrific: a woman dismembered into two parts, charred bodies whose sex could not be ascertained and a ten-year-old kid whose head was smashed.

A 12-member team of doctors has so far conducted postmortem of 53 victims. While 40 bodies were identified, 13 were beyond recognition. The team is doing autopsy of three to four corpses daily. The official toll climbed to 45 on Friday.
According to a senior doctor, a family of four was killed brutally in Phugana town of Shamli. A woman was cut into two pieces. Cops brought her torso and abdomen separately to the hospital. It seemed the rioters had axed her and damaged her face with multiple blows of the weapon. This shows that the victims were targeted by rioters with wreaking vengeance.
To add insult to injury, the opposition Bhartia Janta Party (BJP) has nominated Gujarat chief minister, Modi as their candidate for the prime minister in the next elections. Modi is known for authorizing Muslim massacre in his state in 2002. The US had rejected his visa application for his involvement in killing of Gujarat Muslims.

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

Funny how their unity/secularism is limited to their government only, something bad happens and they all split into Hindus, Muslims, Bengalis etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom