What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

The fault is Police's. They let the situation develop as both sides paid the local cops to stay out of it..

True. The SP government let it become a bigger issue when it could have been solved easily as a law and order issue.

The juvenile (under 18) who actually killed the woman and did the most inhuman acts is a muslim. His identity is not published since he is a minor.

The primitive needs to be stoned to death publicly.

What a rant...

You meant all other empires other than Mogul were just peaceful as Gandhi? There were no war under Moryo, Gupta or Palas?? You are such and retard that you will come up with anything to defend your logic. Mogul not only faught with infidels but they had to fight with other Muslim states in India for instance Bengal Sultanate.

Wars for territory are there everywhere. But not for converting. That's not something that was here. When did I say that all were peaceful?

Like I said, you need to read history and not some bigotry to judge.

Who cares!!! you are the one is ranting all day long.. You insecurity is visible in your every other posts.

Me and a host of non-Muslim countries whom you've created havoc in.

Yeah that puts a lot of numbers on the table.

Speaking of insecurity, why do you have death sentence for any 'conversion'?

Afraid no one is interested in your religion? :D

I dont read Saffron Brigade news.. You should not either.. You are not Hindus??? Oh sorry you left your religion...

Any non-Islamic news is all wrong and false. Which is why your kind are in a state of war with everyone on this planet. So much so that you don't spare your own religion's different sects.

Ya right!! The moment they start throw carrots at the hunger stricken Hindus, they become your enemy....
What baptist church did which hurt any Indian other than so called higher caste Hindus who can no longer rule over the low castes convert or rape their daughters?

Heard of Baptist Church of Nagaland?

They're the biggest backers of NSCN and its Manipuri offshoot, NSCM; two of the most notorious terrorist organizations in northeast.

That's why I told you; research before arguing. Your blind hate and fear of the Hindu community makes you think all are Hindus and abuse them.

As for rapes, I think you'd know who raped your country's lakhs of people; your own pure and pious muslims from west Pakistan. Or do you think this is a lie? :azn:

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Dude, Indians are stupid. Its the palestinian cause which kept the Jews apart from muslim. The day we recongnize Israel, the same day you will see who their best buddy is.. Keep dreaming dude. Jews are more conservative than Muslims and they dont consider you anything better than what Muslim think about you.

Knowing you Arab wannabes, you'll never recognize them. Also, historically we have never had enmity with Jews. India was the only country where they were not persecuted and were safe.

Even if they are neutral, we don't mind. At least they don't whine, scream and attack other communities like you lot do.

you guys all need to convert to Zoroastrians. At least these people are monotheist and follow the veda.. Islam do recognize Avatars in India who spread the message of monotheism.

:rofl: You and your desire to be Arabic amazes me. Monotheism.. hahahaha!

Thanks for the offer, but we don't want misery, treachery, lies and hate in our lives.

I am sure my fellow countrymen from the Hindu community will agree with me here.

I will convert to russian orthodoxy or tibetan buddhism in Russia soon.:P I will get citizenship in a matter of time.:yahoo:

At least not like 80% muslims in West who are unemployed ,beggars

You can change your religion but not your dark ***, there are racist countries and then there is Russia. They will probably kill you right there if you say you are Russian now in front of them. If what you say is true then i already feel sorry for you, no one will remember you on PDF anyway. so good luck getting killed :cheers:

You can change your religion but not your dark ***, there are racist countries and then there is Russia. They will probably kill you right there if you say you are Russian now in front of them. If what you say is true then i already feel sorry for you, no one will remember you on PDF anyway. so good luck getting killed :cheers:

Well that is a problem in Moscow.Too much white nationalism there. Not a problem in other cities.Anyways white neo-nazis are increasingly ending up in jails. So much for racism. As for being killed,I keep a big knife like the ossetians when I go to moscow. I go mainly to Volgograd.A lot of communists there and very comfortable place too.:bounce:

Since Sir @shan is here - a request to all members (and guests) - you have no right to disagree with Sir @shan. If he says the Earth is flat - you need to accept it.

Not.

:sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Sir @shan is here - a request to all members (and guests) - you have no right to disagree with Sir @shan. If he says the Earth is flat - you need to accept it.

Not.

:sarcastic:

Bro you finally have come to your senses :cheers:

Well that is a problem in Moscow.Too much white nationalism there. Not a problem in other cities.Anyways white neo-nazis are increasingly ending up in jails. So much for racism. As for being killed,I keep a big knife like the ossetians when I go to moscow. I go mainly to Volgograd.A lot of communists there and very comfortable place too.:bounce:

But seriously if one need to keep knife to go to Moscow then being slave of them isn't worth it. So you will change your religion and nationality but still need knife to visit moscow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you finally have come to your senses :cheers:

But seriously if one need to keep knife to go to Moscow then being slave of them isn't worth it. So you will change your religion and nationality but still need knife to visit moscow?

Yes. so what.Bihar was a lot worse than Moscow under Lalu's reign. Moscow is by a magnitude 100 times safer than UP and Bihar.Even women in Delhi keep concealed knives and pepper sprays these days.

So ,like whats your point? And converting to local religion has its advantages.One is help and support from fellow religionists. Sadly this don't happen in Hinduism and Islam.

Well, to clear your confusion --

Muslim boy harassed Hindu girl

Brothers of the Girl went to the Muslim Chap's village for thrashing him. It got serious and the Muslim harasser was killed

The Muslim village chaps lynched the two Hindu Boys

The Police did not register case against lynchers. Rather they implicated other Hindus in the killing of the Muslim chap

Hindus call for Maha panchayat to discuss police partiality

While going to and returning from Panchayat, Hindus attacked by Muslim mobs using firearms

Hindus retaliated and gave it back to the barbarians in ample measure.

Well dear according to the Hindu girl, she never even met the accused muslim guy(Shahnawaz) so when did the harrassment took place? The first three minutes of the video clearly state that the issue was all about a motorcycle?? Can't really understand the hysteria created out of a lie....

Truth vs Hype: The making of a riot Video: NDTV.com

Well dear according to the Hindu girl, she never even met the accused muslim guy(Shahnawaz) so when did the harrassment took place? The first three minutes of the video clearly state that the issue was all about a motorcycle?? Can't really understand the hysteria created out of a lie....

Truth vs Hype: The making of a riot Video: NDTV.com

Ah! NDTV... A very neutral source I must say.

What ever be the trigger, fact remains that the Muslims indulged in "communal" lynching of the two Hindu boys. That, and their subsequent attacks on Panchayat members is what provoked Hindu retaliation.

Ah! NDTV... A very neutral source I must say.

What ever be the trigger, fact remains that the Muslims indulged in "communal" lynching of the two Hindu boys. That, and their subsequent attacks on Panchayat members is what provoked Hindu retaliation.

Why not watch the video provided by me? You get to see the real people present over there telling what the truth is.... Fact also remains that the BJP and its stooges circulated fake videos to take advantage of it and spread this bloodshed...

Can you please describe the content of the video ???

Its just a collection of interviews with actual people in Kawal and other affected areas. Please do take some time to have a look at it...

Its just a collection of interviews with actual people in Kawal and other affected areas. Please do take some time to have a look at it...

I am downloading it . It is a 40 min video and will surely watch it when I gets time .

Why not watch the video provided by me? You get to see the real people present over there telling what the truth is.... Fact also remains that the BJP and its stooges circulated fake videos to take advantage of it and spread this bloodshed...

And what about the incendiary speeches by Muslim MLAs after Zumma Namaz? And how did all those Ak -47s get into the hands of Muslims? Are you also contesting that the Panchayat attendees were fatally attacked with firearms? After all this, what importance does the initial trigger retain?

Back
Top Bottom