What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

I feel like hitting the OP in the head
More Hindus died than muslims and the riots were started by muslims...idiots

There is no official count based on religion.. I highly doubt the claim.. Hindus of now a days are not same of 1000 years back.. they know how to fight and how to bleed them with 1000 cuts...

You lived under Islamic rule for 800 years yet you are still a good practicing Buddhist along with 1 billion of your countrymen. Your history books tell that Hindus were well treated under Islamic rule and had higher positions in the administrative hierarchy.

You Arab wannabes really think the country was 'under' islamic rule weren't you? :lol:!

Name me one place where there weren't wars in the Mughal occupation? Other than Agra the Mughal capital, every other day there were freaking wars and attacks against Mughals whose governors despite their positions, could never control any region, except in the minds of jholawalas.

Your identity crisis-struck Central Asian masters didn't rule us by a hundred miles. Sikkim and eastern Himalayan belt kingdoms were never under those stupid 'gassies'. They did try it a couple of times, but we told them a 'no thanks' with our patangs. :D

Do read some history before ranting garbage.

You are just ranting out of Jealousy.

Trust me dude, you guys have nothing to offer for us to be jealous of. Really. We're not interested in misery, bloodshed and mulla-domination if that is what you consider as enviable factors.

Thanks for the offer.

Its really confusing. Your media reported that, Hindus killed two guys who actually teased that girl. Anyways, even if those two brothers went to attack and got killed, why that is the affairs of Hindus??? It just another fight between two families. And I cant say that Muslim attacked those two rather they gone to attack the eve teaser in their locality where the teasers had their relatives and friends who will retaliate for sure.

Here is your answer:

Read it first before coming back for a reply:

Series of Rapes Behind Muzaffarnagar Riots?: INDIA WIRES analysis | Vishwa Samvada Kendra

dont bring every other religion to rationalize what you do in India. attacking Christians are a regular thing in India. Its you people are in fight with every Abrahamic religion as you feel that you will not exist in the future.

If you're talking about the Baptist Church, they're disliked even within Christians for spreading violence and lies.

Protestants and Syrian Eastern denominations are some of the most liked communities in India. They are peaceful, syncretic and don't convert at the drop of a hat. They mind their own business and are respectful to all other communities.

As for 'Abrahamics', even your dread, the Jews (Don't panic, I'm just saying.They're not behind you :D) are bonhomie with everybody here in India.

Other than these, the Zoroastrians who are also not Indian by origin are loved and respected all across India.

That makes up some of the most famous non-Dharmic communities in India and their position vis-a-vis the Hindus, us and sardars.

The only problem we are finding is you lot.

Here:

Even Christians are fed up of you in India.

Muslims cut off the hand of a Christian blasphemer in Kerala.

You lived under Islamic rule for 800 years yet you are still a good practicing Buddhist along with 1 billion of your countrymen. Your history books tell that Hindus were well treated under Islamic rule and had higher positions in the administrative hierarchy.
You are just ranting out of Jealousy.

Its really confusing. Your media reported that, Hindus killed two guys who actually teased that girl. Anyways, even if those two brothers went to attack and got killed, why that is the affairs of Hindus??? It just another fight between two families. And I cant say that Muslim attacked those two rather they gone to attack the eve teaser in their locality where the teasers had their relatives and friends who will retaliate for sure.

dont bring every other religion to rationalize what you do in India. attacking Christians are a regular thing in India. Its you people are in fight with every Abrahamic religion as you feel that you will not exist in the future.

Well, to clear your confusion --

Muslim boy harassed Hindu girl

Brothers of the Girl went to the Muslim Chap's village for thrashing him. It got serious and the Muslim harasser was killed

The Muslim village chaps lynched the two Hindu Boys

The Police did not register case against lynchers. Rather they implicated other Hindus in the killing of the Muslim chap

Hindus call for Maha panchayat to discuss police partiality

While going to and returning from Panchayat, Hindus attacked by Muslim mobs using firearms

Hindus retaliated and gave it back to the barbarians in ample measure.

I told u already, u r a posh kid who trash talks,any Indian villager can thrash u black and bluefin no time.

Arain sirff bhonkte hain,aagey kuch nahi.

Don't spoil his weekend mood, bhai. Chill.

I told u already, u r a posh kid who trash talks,any Indian villager can thrash u black and bluefin no time.

Arain sirff bhonkte hain,aagey kuch nahi.

Well thats the characteristic of punjabi muslims,all bark no bite.This is why pashtuns call them cowards,brahmins who they converted by the sword. Funny thing the punjabi muslims were the first to be raped whenever invaders would invasions for central india.

You Arab wannabes really think the country was 'under' islamic rule weren't you? :lol:!

Name me one place where there weren't wars in the Mughal occupation? Other than Agra the Mughal capital, every other day there were freaking wars and attacks against Mughals whose governors despite their positions, could never control any region, except in the minds of jholawalas.

Your identity crisis-struck Central Asian masters didn't rule us by a hundred miles. Sikkim and eastern Himalayan belt kingdoms were never under those stupid 'gassies'. They did try it a couple of times, but we told them a 'no thanks' with our patangs. :D

Do read some history before ranting garbage.

What a rant...

You meant all other empires other than Mogul were just peaceful as Gandhi? There were no war under Moryo, Gupta or Palas?? You are such and retard that you will come up with anything to defend your logic. Mogul not only faught with infidels but they had to fight with other Muslim states in India for instance Bengal Sultanate.

Trust me dude, you guys have nothing to offer for us to be jealous of. Really. We're not interested in misery, bloodshed and mulla-domination if that is what you consider as enviable factors.

Thanks for the offer.

Who cares!!! you are the one is ranting all day long.. You insecurity is visible in your every other posts.

I dont read Saffron Brigade news.. You should not either.. You are not Hindus??? Oh sorry you left your religion...

If you're talking about the Baptist Church, they're disliked even within Christians for spreading violence and lies.

Protestants and Syrian Eastern denominations are some of the most liked communities in India. They are peaceful, syncretic and don't convert at the drop of a hat. They mind their own business and are respectful to all other communities.

Ya right!! The moment they start throw carrots at the hunger stricken Hindus, they become your enemy....
What baptist church did which hurt any Indian other than so called higher caste Hindus who can no longer rule over the low castes convert or rape their daughters?

As for 'Abrahamics', even your dread, the Jews (Don't panic, I'm just saying.They're not behind you :D) are bonhomie with everybody here in India.

Dude, Indians are stupid. Its the palestinian cause which kept the Jews apart from muslim. The day we recongnize Israel, the same day you will see who their best buddy is.. Keep dreaming dude. Jews are more conservative than Muslims and they dont consider you anything better than what Muslim think about you.

Other than these, the Zoroastrians who are also not Indian by origin are loved and respected all across India.

That makes up some of the most famous non-Dharmic communities in India and their position vis-a-vis the Hindus, us and sardars.

The only problem we are finding is you lot.

Here:

Even Christians are fed up of you in India.

Muslims cut off the hand of a Christian blasphemer in Kerala.

you guys all need to convert to Zoroastrians. At least these people are monotheist and follow the veda.. Islam do recognize Avatars in India who spread the message of monotheism.

I was born here dick head and employed ever since I left university, hell I've had jobs since I was a teenager

Every little helps we can help our indian Muslim brothers by enlightening them of the threat of the Hindus and explaining that only Pakistan csn help them and save them

There are 180 million muslims in India they deserve s separate new country so that they can protect themselves

Double standards much? Pakistanis aren't safe from each other and you are talking about rights of Indian Muslims.

Double standards much? Pakistanis aren't safe from each other and you are talking about rights of Indian Muslims.

Plus he seems unemployed. Because of majority sunnis like him and their intolerance ,islam has a bad name and is hated.

Plus he seems unemployed. Because of majority sunnis like him and their intolerance ,islam has a bad name and is hated.

Well i will not attack him personally but he cares about Indian Muslims but why doesn't he care about his own brethren in Pakistan?

Well i will not attack him personally but he cares about Indian Muslims but why doesn't he care about his own brethren in Pakistan?

simple. Many sunni muslims especially wahabbi dwell on jealousy and hate for others. Shias and Ahmedis are progressive and focus on developing themselves rather than envying others. He seems envious and idle. An Idle mind is a devil's workship they say.

simple. Many sunni muslims especially wahabbi dwell on jealousy and hate for others. Shias and Ahmedis are progressive and focus on developing themselves rather than envying others. He seems envious and idle. An Idle mind is a devil's workship they say.

Hey don't hurt his feelings. Let him take his anger out over God knows what. But you are ruining his Sunday:lol:

Hey don't hurt his feelings. Let him take his anger out over God knows what. But you are ruining his Sunday:lol:

Seriously , you guys are very peaceful.Most people would have no respect for **** like him and yet you talk like this. Sunnis are making life hell and yet you guys forgive them . But anyways you guys live the words of prophet Mirza Ghulam ji . Not a wonder ,God is with you and he destroyed Bhutto and Zia when they started suppressing Ahmadi muslims.

Back
Top Bottom