What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

1.We Muslims of SA must understand and appreciate again and again why our forefathers had enunciated The Two Nation Theory. Today at least two-thirds of Muslims are safe and able lead the life of Muslims without hindrance. But our brothers and sisters, who form the remaining one-third, are being systematically decimated.

2. What can be done to address this situation, because as fellow Muslims we cannot just sit idle when another Muslim is under attack? This is something not only the Muslims of SA but the entire Ummah ponder over. Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, BD, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and the Arab Peninsula are the immediate neighbors who should be most concerned. But even more important is for BD and Pakistan to be strong and assertive. And here I recall late Shaheed Gen Ziaul Huq bullying Rajiv Gandhi.

Professional Troll, why don't fellow Muslims do something for Muslims in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria and Somalia. Go and do something for them; then, think of Indian Muslims and preach us. :cuckoo:

1.We Muslims of SA must understand and appreciate again and again why our forefathers had enunciated The Two Nation Theory. Today at least two-thirds of Muslims are safe and able lead the life of Muslims without hindrance. But our brothers and sisters, who form the remaining one-third, are being systematically decimated.

2. What can be done to address this situation, because as fellow Muslims we cannot just sit idle when another Muslim is under attack? This is something not only the Muslims of SA but the entire Ummah ponder over. Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, BD, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and the Arab Peninsula are the immediate neighbors who should be most concerned. But even more important is for BD and Pakistan to be strong and assertive. And here I recall late Shaheed Gen Ziaul Huq bullying Rajiv Gandhi.

Why didn't your forefathers envisage this part of your national narrative??? Here is the report about what is happening in Pakistan...

Overall casualties

The report stated that 5,047 people were killed and another 5,688 were injured in 2,217 attacks in 2012. These casualties resulted from all terrorist attacks, operations by the security forces and their clashes with militants, ethno-political violence, drone attacks, inter-tribal and inter-militants clashes, sectarian clashes, religious and communal violence, cross-border attacks and clashes, criminal gangs’ clashes with one another and with the security forces counted together.
Comparatively, in 2011, there were 2,895 such attacks and 7,107 consequent fatalities.

So, the riots in "secular" India get a start in the name of religion.Culprits are not named as criminals but are recognized as Hindus or Muslims?

Every recent riot in India is started by Muslims (Even Burma riots too started by Muslims) and when they got reply in the same manner, they start playing minority and victim card. I am not a hindu, but I can say that the Hindus are most tolerant and secular people in whole world. There is no no-go Hindu area where I can't visit, But Muslims have their no-go area around the world. When Minorities in every Muslim country were wiped out or are being wiped out, India is a country where every minority religion is flourished including you Muslims. Hindu are a Majority (+80% of total population) in India, still have the guts to tolerate and share their most sacred piece of land (Like Mecca & Medina for Muslims) & let Muslims use half the area as mosque and where a dog like Akbarudin Owaisi still walking around in one piece and is still a member of state legislative assembly in an over whelming Hindu majority state of AP. If It would have happened in Pakistan, not only the Qwaisi his whole community would have been butchered by Muslims.

Unfortunately treatment of Hindu minorities in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kashmir and intolerable behavior of Akbarudin Owaisi type Ilk is eroding the tolerant character of Hindus against Muslims. It is funny, laughable as well as outrageous that you people from one of the worlds most intolerant country is trying to take moral high ground and teaching India about secularism. Pakistan, a country where even different minority sects of Muslim (forget about other religions) are being butchered in most inhumane way by majority Sunnis on daily basis. Number of Muslims are being butchered in Pakistan on communal and religious basis by Sunnis in one year is more than the total Muslims killed in riots (Where Hindus were also killed by Muslims) in India in decades. Do I need to post any picture or video of pogrom of Parachinar, Mohmand, Karachi, Quetta or Gilgit-Balitstan and so on...????

Peaceful and @Tshering22 are antonym.. ask any PDF members here.

Why is it wrong to ask for proportionate recognition for the Muslim people. Why your butt hurt when a muslim ask for their right.

Because when it comes to Muslim countries giving rights to non-Muslims equally, your @$$e$ burn and you claim yourselves superior and justify your refusal to grant those rights.

Like I said, the world is a two way street: give concessions, take concessions. Don't give any, you won't get any.

How difficult is this simple logic to penetrate your heads eh? :what:

I dont see anything moral about communal violence. A person allegedly advance to a girl of different religion and for that the whole of your community went and killed two guys.. Is that called moral and defending yourself?

Advancing is different from molesting and eve-teasing.

Those were not advances. Put a female of your own family in the place of that girl and tell me what would you do as a brother if your sister was being openly eve-teased and molested in front of you?

And FYI the two brothers went and attacked. It was the entire Muslim community in that locality (it was a muslim-prone area) attacked against those brothers.

What whole community are you talking about?

Denial seems to be muslims' biggest weapons. No wonder you are at loggerheads with every single religion and community on this planet. :coffee:

So much for the 'islamic ummah'.. :rofl:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Communal riots targeting Muslims of India are not a new phenomenon but the latest massacre in Muzaffarnagar district of India’s West UP state has shown the ugly face of inhuman India. According to The Times of India, the brutality with which people were massacred has shaken even the doctors at Muzaffarnagar district hospital who performed the postmortem of victims. The tales told by the doctors are horrific: a woman dismembered into two parts, charred bodies whose sex could not be ascertained and a ten-year-old kid whose head was smashed.

A 12-member team of doctors has so far conducted postmortem of 53 victims. While 40 bodies were identified, 13 were beyond recognition. The team is doing autopsy of three to four corpses daily. The official toll climbed to 45 on Friday.
According to a senior doctor, a family of four was killed brutally in Phugana town of Shamli. A woman was cut into two pieces. Cops brought her torso and abdomen separately to the hospital. It seemed the rioters had axed her and damaged her face with multiple blows of the weapon. This shows that the victims were targeted by rioters with wreaking vengeance.
To add insult to injury, the opposition Bhartia Janta Party (BJP) has nominated Gujarat chief minister, Modi as their candidate for the prime minister in the next elections. Modi is known for authorizing Muslim massacre in his state in 2002. The US had rejected his visa application for his involvement in killing of Gujarat Muslims.

Secular? Hmm. Answer these simple questions for me to check the level of zaid hamid penetration in your head.

Were the Hindus who fought the muslims secular? Were the Muslims who fought with hindus secular?

If anything this is conflict of two religious communities slugging it out over a minor issue. Been happening for thousands of years. Bring something else to bash secularism please.

Communal riots targeting Muslims of India are not a new phenomenon but the latest massacre in Muzaffarnagar district of India’s West UP state has shown the ugly face of inhuman India. According to The Times of India, the brutality with which people were massacred has shaken even the doctors at Muzaffarnagar district hospital who performed the postmortem of victims. The tales told by the doctors are horrific: a woman dismembered into two parts, charred bodies whose sex could not be ascertained and a ten-year-old kid whose head was smashed.

A 12-member team of doctors has so far conducted postmortem of 53 victims. While 40 bodies were identified, 13 were beyond recognition. The team is doing autopsy of three to four corpses daily. The official toll climbed to 45 on Friday.
According to a senior doctor, a family of four was killed brutally in Phugana town of Shamli. A woman was cut into two pieces. Cops brought her torso and abdomen separately to the hospital. It seemed the rioters had axed her and damaged her face with multiple blows of the weapon. This shows that the victims were targeted by rioters with wreaking vengeance.
To add insult to injury, the opposition Bhartia Janta Party (BJP) has nominated Gujarat chief minister, Modi as their candidate for the prime minister in the next elections. Modi is known for authorizing Muslim massacre in his state in 2002. The US had rejected his visa application for his involvement in killing of Gujarat Muslims.

And the writer of this Article is a guy based out of Rawalpindi PAkistan... I wonder how did he manage to speak to Doctors sitting in UP India.

Fail Pakistani Propaganda ehhh....

Honestly Hindu, If it was America, I would have bashed your face in. No joke. Teasing is different from rape, which your kind indulges in.

Erm. I am a Buddhist. You know... the same community whose temple your Peaceful People recently bombed and injured our people?

Don't remember?

Here:

Terror strikes Bodh Gaya, serial blasts rock Mahabodhi Temple - Times Of India

And remember one more thing, Mr. ArabsRus:

537576_379024385522233_754649705_n.jpg

As for the bashing. :lol:

You're a funny little frustrated chap, aren't you?

Because when it comes to Muslim countries giving rights to non-Muslims equally, your @$$e$ burn and you claim yourselves superior and justify your refusal to grant those rights.

Like I said, the world is a two way street: give concessions, take concessions. Don't give any, you won't get any.

How difficult is this simple logic to penetrate your heads eh? :what:

You lived under Islamic rule for 800 years yet you are still a good practicing Buddhist along with 1 billion of your countrymen. Your history books tell that Hindus were well treated under Islamic rule and had higher positions in the administrative hierarchy.
You are just ranting out of Jealousy.

Advancing is different from molesting and eve-teasing.

Those were not advances. Put a female of your own family in the place of that girl and tell me what would you do as a brother if your sister was being openly eve-teased and molested in front of you?

And FYI the two brothers went and attacked. It was the entire Muslim community in that locality (it was a muslim-prone area) attacked against those brothers.

What whole community are you talking about?

Its really confusing. Your media reported that, Hindus killed two guys who actually teased that girl. Anyways, even if those two brothers went to attack and got killed, why that is the affairs of Hindus??? It just another fight between two families. And I cant say that Muslim attacked those two rather they gone to attack the eve teaser in their locality where the teasers had their relatives and friends who will retaliate for sure.

Denial seems to be muslims' biggest weapons. No wonder you are at loggerheads with every single religion and community on this planet. :coffee:

dont bring every other religion to rationalize what you do in India. attacking Christians are a regular thing in India. Its you people are in fight with every Abrahamic religion as you feel that you will not exist in the future.

It's really sad.. Muslims in India are trying really hard to break secular roots of India, cruelty shown by them is really hard to describe in words.. Just hope all political parties should unanimously alienate them and should not make them Political Agenda..

You lived under Islamic rule for 800 years yet you are still a good practicing Buddhist along with 1 billion of your countrymen. Your history books tell that Hindus were well treated under Islamic rule and had higher positions in the administrative hierarchy.
You are just ranting out of Jealousy.

Forced conversion of your forefathers proves the treatment they got.... So need to prove it again

I feel like hitting the OP in the head
More Hindus died than muslims and the riots were started by muslims...idiots

Back
Top Bottom