What's new

Security forces surround 250 Maoists in Latehar during Jaal Char operation

Capture them, shoot few of them(not fatally), put RFID implants in cover of surgery and once they have healed let them escape(make it look like a prison break). Track their movement, will lead to the brains of this Frankenstein, capture/kill them. End of the story.

RFID doesn't work like that bro. RFID would be good to identify the idiots post-mortem though,

@Guynextdoor2 @Joe Shearer @Agnostic_Indian @Dillinger These Maoists have not been tried and found guilty by any court of law. They should be arrested and then tried and proven guilty.

will this be counted as a fake encounter?

If yes then sushil Kumar Shinde should be arrested

They are armed at the very moment the CAPFs close in with them, they are NOT In custody nor are they being put against a wall and shot. They are not some small terrorist module but a well organised fighting force which has assault rifles present on their person and they know how to use it. Drastic difference and quite a clear nuance, no?

This isn't a staged encounter, they have not been taken out of the lockup and shot- instead they are at this very moment engaged in armed insurgency and are exchanging shots with our forces day in and day out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Guynextdoor2 @Joe Shearer @Agnostic_Indian @Dillinger These Maoists have not been tried and found guilty by any court of law. They should be arrested and then tried and proven guilty.

will this be counted as a fake encounter?

If yes then sushil Kumar Shinde should be arrested

Of course it should not be counted as "fake" encounters. The Maoists are shooting at the police, setting off explosions, taking hostages and obstructing policemen from performing their duty.

How do you find this similar to the several Gujarat Police encounters that are now in court?

As usual, in your blundering approach to all this, you have it wrong. The policemen are state policemen, who have called central police forces to their help. Sushil Kumar Shinde has nothing to do with it.

They have been surrounded many times but the result is allways the same when our security forces reach there they only find some tents, naxal literature nothing else. So I know results will be same this time to.

This time around 2500 security forces(CRPF,Jaguars,Local police) have sorrounded them in an hilly area of 20 sqkm. They have sealed all possible exits and further reinforcement is all ready. Even yesterday maoists tried to skip from one possible exit but security forces foiled the attempt and forced them inside the area. Alot of movement is going on ther. Lets see.

@Soumitra Furthermore a fake encounter is defined as follows:- "A fake encounter or a "staged encounter" happens when the police or armed forces kill the suspects in custody or when the suspects are unarmed, and the police claim that they had to shoot in self-defence. In such cases, the police may plant weapons on or near the dead body to provide a justification for killing the individual. To explain the discrepancy between records that show that the individual was in police custody at the time of his "encounter", the police may say that the suspect had escaped."

THIS is not a fake encounter simply becuase the naxal tukdi which is surrounded are NEITHER IN CUSTODY NOR ARE THEY UNARMED rather they are engaged engaged in illegal combat. THIS dear fellow is the real deal- where the target shoots back.

if you don't want to utilise part of your money to be utilized for the trail of terrorists then probably you should stop saying your tax because India is likely to continue this policy rather than declaring that
" today onwards we (govt )are going to kill every terror accused in police custody, judiciary is no longer needed in terror related cases, probably govt will extend this policy to gangsters, corrupts, robbers, etc too. "
Unfortunately I am a salaried middle class person who does not have option of not paying taxes by keeping money in Swiss bank. Chidu takes 30% even before the money hits my bank account. And if I ask him to refund the extra money I paid he takes 2-3 years to do it

I believe executing them won't solve any problem, aside they aren't the biggest criminals more than our Politicians. Capture as many of them as possible and Negotiate, but not at the cost of others life. Maoism is spreading, which says mistake is some where else, execution is not going to benefit us.

Of course it should not be counted as "fake" encounters. The Maoists are shooting at the police, setting off explosions, taking hostages and obstructing policemen from performing their duty.

How do you find this similar to the several Gujarat Police encounters that are now in court?

As usual, in your blundering approach to all this, you have it wrong. The policemen are state policemen, who have called central police forces to their help. Sushil Kumar Shinde has nothing to do with it.

CRPF is under Sushil Kumar Shinde. Jharkhand is under President's rule so the state police are indirectly under Sushil Kumar Shinde

And is it proved that Ishrat and others were unarmed and not firing back at Police?

Unfortunately I am a salaried middle class person who does not have option of not paying taxes by keeping money in Swiss bank. Chidu takes 30% even before the money hits my bank account. And if I ask him to refund the extra money I paid he takes 2-3 years to do it

If you have any proof for that allegation, you should take it to court and have him tried. If not, you should not throw such allegations around so lightly. Such casual allegations have a very real negative effect, of demoralizing people and making them disaffected and frustrated with political institutions.

Please desist from casting allegations against people, no matte which politicial paty they belong to. And yes, it is a legal offence as well, called libel.

I say this not out of any love for Chidambaram - I would have said this if it was some other politician of some other party that you wee slandering. Because you see, it is very dangerous to create a negative mindset about politicians that in many cases is simply not true. Believe me, when BJP was in power, people used to do the same thing to their politicians as well. It is a nasty habit with real consequences for society.

CRPF is under Sushil Kumar Shinde. Jharkhand is under President's rule so the state police are indirectly under Sushil Kumar Shinde

And is it proved that Ishrat and others were unarmed and not firing back at Police?

The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defence to prove innocence.

I am glad to see you guys discussing whether they should be captivated or killed. Not like our neighbor who only want to kill. Though from bottom of my heart I wan't these bastar*ds to be killed, however I have faint in my Judicial Establishment and I believe if they surrender, they should be given a fair trial.

No, it is not. Under President's Rule, the state is under its Governor.

Don't you know anything?

If it is proved that Ishrat and the others were unarmed and not firing at the police, and they were killed, it will be manslaughter. If it is proved that they were unarmed, and not firing at the police, and that some policemen had plotted to kill them in a premeditated act, it will be murder.

The policemen will be tried, sentenced and dealt with.

If you have any proof for that allegation, you should take it to court and have him tried. If not, you should not throw such allegations around so lightly. Such casual allegations have a very real negative effect, of demoralizing people and making them disaffected and frustrated with political institutions.

Please desist from casting allegations against people, no matte which politicial paty they belong to. And yes, it is a legal offence as well, called libel.

I say this not out of any love for Chidambaram - I would have said this if it was some other politician of some other party that you wee slandering. Because you see, it is very dangerous to create a negative mindset about politicians that in many cases is simply not true. Believe me, when BJP was in power, people used to do the same thing to their politicians as well. It is a nasty habit with real consequences for society.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defence to prove innocence.
@janon I don't know about USA but in India we have a concept of Tax Deducted at Source or TDS. Even before I get my salary the income tax authorities (who are under P. Chidambaram the finance minister), by law, deduct 30% income tax. I am not slandering him but stating some facts.

It is either your ignorance or your love for Chidambaram that you are writing such a comment.

Napalm, napalm,napalm........:taz:

If they dont surrender...... end it quickly.

Where is Sudharsan LGB, drop them and level up the hill ....

Surround,right??Now don't waste time,just go in there and fu*king kill those B@STARDS.Show no mercy,don't let a single fuc*ing rat to surrender,take no prisoners,just burn those swines alive (and take some video if possible,that would be a real pleasure to my eyes).Charge that entire place napalm or fuel-air explosive.Raise that hill to the ground if needed.Never forget,never forgive what these B@ST@RDS have done to your comrades in arms in the past.

If the news is true, give 'em no quarter. Skin these mofos alive and burn them with napalm. Make a frikkin example out of them.

to the Rambo's above--- there are 15 villages within that radius. some of them forced to help or stay mum by the Maoists. women , children and elderly among them.

to the Rambo's above--- there are 15 villages within that radius. some of them forced to help or stay mum by the Maoists. women , children and elderly among them.

The villagers could be taken hostage by the Maoists or could be pushed in front of the firing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom