What's new

Security forces surround 250 Maoists in Latehar during Jaal Char operation

Starve them to death..there are reports that they blasted few IEDs yesterday to slow security personnel's advancement.simply starve them...

Use Dhruv gunships to rain 70mm rockets. When carnage done monitor with UAV and create 20 man COBRA team x 6 to lead assault on survivors. Rest move in 12 man packs. Ensure in each team 2 AGS -17 grenade launchers and 4 .50 cal MMGs. When cleared area wait for media to arrive and show them body of Arvindji and ask all maoists to surrender in 8 mths. If they deny use same surround and kill tactics.

Guerrilla warfare means not being flanked and engaging light attrition skirmish this is what happens when you spread out too much. Good Hunting Bravos!

:sniper: :sick:

Starve them to death..there are reports that they blasted few IEDs yesterday to slow security personnel's advancement.simply starve them...

These are guerillas we're talking about.

They will make a list of their cadre on a scale (strongest to weakest), then the stronger ones
will feed on the weaker to survive and carry on their so called people's war.

They only way to get rid of them is to kill them all by gunshot, dagger's stab or bomb explosion.

@janon I don't know about USA but in India we have a concept of Tax Deducted at Source or TDS. Even before I get my salary the income tax authorities (who are under P. Chidambaram the finance minister), by law, deduct 30% income tax. I am not slandering him but stating some facts.

It is either your ignorance or your love for Chidambaram that you are writing such a comment.

And you think that the tax deducted from your salary goes into Chidambaram's personal account, because he is the finance minister? You have got to be kidding, this level of ignorance is just not possible, I know.

I don't know if you are serious or not, in any case, I will try to explain: The taxes collected from you go to the nation. It is what pays for the roads, rails, governance, defence, and other public utilities you use. None of it goes to Mr Chidambaram, except his salary, which he is entitled to as a govt employee. It certainly doesn't go into his "swiss bank accounts", as you insinuated.

Just because a Chidambaram (or a manmohan or a yashwant sinha) heads the finance ministry, does not mean that all taxes become his private wealth and go into his personal accounts.

Are you sure you are old enough to be paying taxes? If so, you ought to be old enough to know this much.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you think that the tax deducted from your salary goes into Chidambaram's personal account, because he is the finance minister? You have got to be kidding, this level of ignorance is just not possible, I know.

I don't know if you are serious or not, in any case, I will try to explain: The taxes collected from you go to the nation. It is what pays for the roads, rails, governance, defence, and other public utilities you use. None of it goes to Mr Chidambaram, except his salary, which he is entitled to as a govt employee. It certainly doesn't go into his "swiss bank accounts", as you insinuated.

Just because a Chidambaram (or a manmohan or a yashwant sinha) heads the finance ministry, does not mean that all taxes become his private wealth and go into his personal accounts.

Are you sure you are old enough to be paying taxes? If so, you ought to be old enough to know this much.

Where did I say that it goes to chidu's personal account. My comment was in response to someone who said I should stop paying taxes. I simply said I can't stop paying taxes as it is deducted from my salary before I get it. Since the department that deducts the tax is under chidu that is the reason I named him.

As for Swiss bank account I said that i don't have Swiss bank account to hide my money and avoid tax. I never said anything about whether chidu has a Swiss account or not

And for the record Chidu gets salary from the amount that I pay as tax. So in a way he is my employee and I am unhappy with his performance and want to remove him.

Where did I say that it goes to chidu's personal account. My comment was in response to someone who said I should stop paying taxes. I simply said I can't stop paying taxes as it is deducted from my salary before I get it. Since the department that deducts the tax is under chidu that is the reason I named him.

As for Swiss bank account I said that i don't have Swiss bank account to hide my money and avoid tax. I never said anything about whether chidu has a Swiss account or not

And for the record Chidu gets salary from the amount that I pay as tax. So in a way he is my employee and I am unhappy with his performance and want to remove him.

For govt jobs, it doesn't work like that. Even a govt doctor or a PWD engineer may be paid for by you taxes, but that doesn't give every citizen a right to remove them. For obvious reasons. Paying taxes doesn't make you the employer of all govt employees, just a stakeholder. You see, you are not the only taxpayer, and therefore you are not the only "employer". Whoever your choice of FM may be, somebody else would want him fired. See the problem?

BTW many govt employees also pay taxes, so does that mean that they can all hire and fire each other? It just does not work that way.

For govt jobs, it doesn't work like that. Even a govt doctor or a PWD engineer may be paid for by you taxes, but that doesn't give every citizen a right to remove them. For obvious reasons. Paying taxes doesn't make you the employer of all govt employees, just a stakeholder. You see, you are not the only taxpayer, and therefore you are not the only "employer". Whoever your choice of FM may be, somebody else would want him fired. See the problem?

BTW many govt employees also pay taxes, so does that mean that they can all hire and fire each other? It just does not work that way.

I think you have trouble understanding metaphors. My bad. I will explain in plain language.

I said I want to remove him. That can be done when congress is out of power. To do that I will do my part by voting for the BJP. If enough like minded Indians vote for BJP and NDA to enable them to form a govt then automatically Chidambaram will be removed from finance ministry.

Obviously I personally can't fire him but as a collective action the people of India can do so. I hope you understand it now.

I think you have trouble understanding metaphors. My bad. I will explain in plain language.

I said I want to remove him. That can be done when congress is out of power. To do that I will do my part by voting for the BJP. If enough like minded Indians vote for BJP and NDA to enable them to form a govt then automatically Chidambaram will be removed from finance ministry.

Obviously I personally can't fire him but as a collective action the people of India can do so. I hope you understand it now.

Your statement was : "Chidu gets salary from the amount that I pay as tax. So in a way he is my employee and I am unhappy with his performance and want to remove him."

You were clearly stating that you are somehow entitled to remove him, because you pay taxes.

If you were simply talking about removing him through the electoral process, you would not have mentioned that you pay taxes and therefore in a way you ought to be able to remove him.

Every adult citizen can vote, whether or not they pay taxes. Even those too poor to earn enough to pay taxes can vote. It's called universal adult franchise.

BTW, I would love to know this. Which metaphor did I not understand? Please point out a single metaphor in your post. You might want to recheck what a metaphor is, before you do so.

COBRAs will sort these fvckers out:

TgdhK.jpg

M_Id_280641_FP.jpg

AsyW3.jpg

988542_10151543120798071_380584805_n.jpg

C94Bx.jpg

374035_463258823720210_1181735603_n.jpg

rntrl.jpg

251913_429586323754127_870569346_n.jpg

60366510151507370598071.jpg

92335910151496243788071.jpg

Your statement was : "Chidu gets salary from the amount that I pay as tax. So in a way he is my employee and I am unhappy with his performance and want to remove him."

You were clearly stating that you are somehow entitled to remove him, because you pay taxes.

If you were simply talking about removing him through the electoral process, you would not have mentioned that you pay taxes and therefore in a way you ought to be able to remove him.

Every adult citizen can vote, whether or not they pay taxes. Even those too poor to earn enough to pay taxes can vote. It's called universal adult franchise.

BTW, I would love to know this. Which metaphor did I not understand? Please point out a single metaphor in your post. You might want to recheck what a metaphor is, before you do so.

You are free to interpret my statements in whatever way you want. I know what am I saying. If you can't or do not want to understand it I can't do anything.

I will just say one thing. Good Night ! ! !

COBRAs will sort these fvckers out:

The cobras are not involved in this operation, as of now. From the latest link that 'coldhearted aviator' gave, only state police forces are involved.

Frankly, the return on investment on having such a highly publicized and well equipped force has been disappointing. They have not taken the war to the Maoists, but have been content to react upon receiving tip offs or assisting other forces. They should be used as hunter-killers, rather than elite reinforcements.

I hope all get killed or captured - 250 is a huge number - that's a serious dent to the naxals.

You are free to interpret my statements in whatever way you want. I know what am I saying. If you can't or do not want to understand it I can't do anything.

I will just say one thing. Good Night ! ! !

Good night, and in future, please don't bandy about terms you do not know - like 'metaphors'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom