What's new

Separatists blame India and condemn Sopore killings.

And I guess Modi was also righteous when he reiterated Newton's 3rd law.

Why don't these jihadis of all religion churn out a separate religion for themselves leave us alone for greater good.

HAHA!What a logic.
+1
:D

It doesn't matter if someone lives in India but anyone(including far right-wing hindutvas) who doesn't agree to the idea of Republic of India shouldn't call themselves Indians. It's like a Pakistani who opposes Jinnah's vision of Pakistan.

We do have Indians living in other countries as well.

And I guess Modi was also righteous when he reiterated Newton's 3rd law.

Why don't these jihadis of all religion churn out a separate religion for themselves leave us alone for greater good.

Is this really necessary and that too in this thread ?? Cant we save it for some other thread. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if someone lives in India but anyone(including far right-wing hindutvas) who doesn't agree to the idea of Republic of India shouldn't call themselves Indians. It's like a Pakistani who opposes Jinnah's vision of Pakistan.

We do have Indians living in other countries as well.
you are following wrong idea of india which is nothing but a mirage.Even Jinnah himself questioned his idea of pakistan incomplete without kashmir when he said, "i got a moth eaten pakistan."

This u r saying on the graves of those countless killed in kashmir.mumbai is direct result of indian policies and genocide of kashmiris committed by it in kashmir.If india and its public has iota of shame left then they should pressurize GOI to end its occupation of kashmir and set it free.

Those graves were the direct result of use of terrorism by your country to grab the land.. You care the least about the people so stop acting as one. if you have some shame left, then u should pressurize GOP to stop the support of the killers of Kashmir...

Y should i change flag?Indian members get disgraced not coz of me or my flag but coz of their blind support for indian govt's lies on kashmir.

No you shouldnt change ure flag.
why should you. U were born in Inda afterall.
but ure not an Indian.

ure a hate-filled person.

yes this country is not perfect. not the best democracy.
but being a citizen of this country we all love our motherland and would never think of destruction of our motherland.

whereas, ure a person who can never think constructively.

its something wrong in ure deep psyche.

you are following wrong idea of india which is nothing but a mirage.Even Jinnah himself questioned his idea of pakistan incomplete without kashmir when he said, "i got a moth eaten pakistan."

I dont care what a third person thinks about a piece of our land.
we dont give a damn.

The so called "wrong idea" has survived so far, and has survived better than the "land of pure".

i said it many times earlier, India was broken once, and it will never be broken again.

Those graves were the direct result of use of terrorism by your country to grab the land.. You care the least about the people so stop acting as one. if you have some shame left, then u should pressurize GOP to stop the support of the killers of Kashmir...
U r calling genuine freedom movement as terrorism.and those graves are result of indian occupation.

You need to understand what Jinnah's idea of Pakistan is first before indulging in imbecility.

U r calling genuine freedom movement as terrorism.and those graves are result of indian occupation.

there are many graves there along with the graves of jihadis.
those graves are of Kashmiri pandits and sikhs, who lived there for hundreds of years till they were driven out of their homes.

to me, these so called freedom fighters are outsiders, invaders and immigrants, and there is no way they can bulley us to steal a part of our motherland.

not everyone's blood has become pale in this country yet.

No you shouldnt change ure flag.
why should you. U were born in Inda afterall.
but ure not an Indian.

ure a hate-filled person.

yes this country is not perfect. not the best democracy.
but being a citizen of this country we all love our motherland and would never think of destruction of our motherland.

whereas, ure a person who can never think constructively.

its something wrong in ure deep psyche.
ya sure for u every indian must support GOI's wrong occupation and its policies in kashmir then only he/she can be called patriotic indian otherwise he/she is a hate filled ,false flag, pakistani in indian disguise.

Wah wah ..wat a logic..

Salute to u all the so called "patriotic" indians.

there are many graves there along with the graves of jihadis.
those graves are of Kashmiri pandits and sikhs, who lived there for hundreds of years till they were driven out of their homes.

to me, these so called freedom fighters are outsiders, invaders and immigrants, and there is no way they can bulley us to steal a part of our motherland.

not everyone's blood has become pale in this country yet.
Only outsider in kashmir is INDIA.

This u r saying on the graves of those countless killed in kashmir.mumbai is direct result of indian policies and genocide of kashmiris committed by it in kashmir.If india and its public has iota of shame left then they should pressurize GOI to end its occupation of kashmir and set it free.

Oh I thought you are one of those shameless Indian citizens. How exactly are you pressurizing Indian government apart from your sleazy victory dance over killing of Indians? Don't tell me you are achieving by flaming every Indian threads here.

ya sure for u every indian must support GOI's wrong occupation and its policies in kashmir then only he/she can be called patriotic indian otherwise he/she is a hate filled ,false flag, pakistani in indian disguise.

Wah wah ..wat a logic..

u can keep on shouting from the rooftops about this wrong occupation.

but to me, its not wrong occupation.
wrong occupation is of those outsiders who driven out the real natives out of their homes.

Im saying this again, India was divided once, and it will never divide again.

though i can also tell you, there are strong chances that India may get bigger.

Wah wah ..wat a logic..

Yeah still the 'so called patriotic' Indians who support their Govt's illegal occupation of Kashmir make up for 99.9% of the Indian population and that figure is not reducing anytime soon.

Learn to live with it !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom