What's new

Separatists blame India and condemn Sopore killings.

kids killer are trigger happy indian forces.And freedom fighters are indegenous kashmiris.If u rejoice their death then y cry foul when mumbais happen.
check above.

yes kids with 1 kg stones.

One small question for u, have you ever talked about these views of yours in the real world to any fellow Indian?? I am not asking if u have done this in some foreign country but in India. Talking so emphatically in virtual world is not so brave u know, u should be able to do so in the open. If unable to do so u cannot be taken seriously.

Here on this forum u can become a senior member and gain full support of Mods but i highly doubt u will be peaceful outside.

One small question for u, have you ever talked about these views of yours in the real world to any fellow Indian?? I am not asking if u have done this in some foreign country but in India. Talking so emphatically in virtual world is not so brave u know, u should be able to do so in the open. If unable to do so u cannot be taken seriously.

Here on this forum u can become a senior member and gain full support of Mods but i highly doubt u will be peaceful outside.

U see, I am dead sure that this person is a closet Jihadi.
And if this person was in any Islamic country, she would have already become a suicide bomber, seeing how much hatred she has against India.

Sometimes i think of reporting this poster to CBI and ATS.
She is an anti India person, and dreams to destroy our country.
She should be booked under desh-droh.

U see, I am dead sure that this person is a closet Jihadi.And if this person was in any Islamic country, she would have already become a suicide bomber, seeing how much hatred she has against India.

Sometimes i think of reporting this poster to CBI and ATS.
She is an anti India person, and dreams to destroy our country.
She should be booked under desh-droh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well there is no need for such drastic action because i don't think other than talking to him/her self when alone and shout aloud on forums he/she does much about the issues he/she so vociferously talks of here.

The Closet Jihadist comment is unncessary , i suggest u correct it my friend. Jihad in true sense (not what u see from selfish people trying to take personal advantage of the concept of Jihad in Islam) has a very good meaning and please don't demean it by associating such a word to these kind of people.

Kashmiris burning indian flag

4df0cf159beadc31437935849ee5-grande.jpg

It became integral part of India by the virtue of the fact that just like 148 other princely states of British India Maharajah of Kashmir officially acceded to India(on invasion by Pakistani Lashkars) on 27 October, 1947.

Kashmir-Accession-Document-a.jpg

Exactly. Kashmiris didn't choose to be apart of india. Kashmiris were and still are having india forced onto them.

let it go little boys!!! the world realizes that kashmir is a "DISPUTED" issue between india and pakistan! PERIOD!

indians promised a pelbiciste nehru did and as typical indian didn't live upto promise! rest is history!

however, future is bright kashmiris have stood up for their rights! and they will get it inshAllah one day!

Exactly. They didn't choose to be apart of india. they were and still are having india forced onto them.

There are many in Pakistan who do not want be part of of it(if you want I can elaborate)...so should each and every individual, who chooses not to be part of a said country should be given a piece of land and asked to make his own country?

There are many in Pakistan who do not want be part of of it(if you want I can elaborate)...so should each and every individual, who chooses not to be part of a said country should be given a piece of land and asked to make his own country?

once i mentioned this and explained and got banned..lol.

kids killer are trigger happy indian forces.And freedom fighters are indegenous kashmiris.If u rejoice their death then y cry foul when mumbais happen.
check above.

yes kids with 1 kg stones.

And why 11-12 years old kids taking stones in their hand ????

Who dnt even understand about separation and Azadi ???

You can cry how much you want but its a reality that money behind all protests in Kashmir

let him come in public and utter these words...:lol:

------------Not needed anymore----------

Last edited:
Do you need same type of pic about your flag in your own country ??? :coffee:
ull be banned..

Dont worry,how much ever they shout they wont get a inch..

They will only get bullets..
so be calm,they can do watever they want only on net...:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom