What's new

Sex Scandal Video of Imran Khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the damage is done already, maybe pmln played bluff, the important thing is perception that this video has given to general audience !!!

but election campaign will be interesting... as a foot soldier of Imran Khan in election campaign, I would like more challenges !
unlike you guys I am still undecided so I pray for the leader to win who will be best for Pakistan.
I hope that these stories wont be the decider in our voting preferences because if we are affected by such stories then we only deserve the current lot of people we have at the helm.

we deserve better now.

dear Nair,
no matter our differences we are mere mortals with normal human weaknesses and sometimes we find it hard to restrain ourselves from whatever rules our society puts on us through religion, customs and values.

I saw an unnecessary posting contest to prove who was more bad in Indian & Pakistani political lot (reference to controlling Libido)

Dear sir,

I agree with you ../I havent gone to that thread so i am not aware of it... but after reading your post... we again have something common... there was no doubt that both politians are bad... What difference it makes who is worse or worst...

but the damage is done already, maybe pmln played bluff, the important thing is perception that this video has given to general audience !!!

but election campaign will be interesting... as a foot soldier of Imran Khan in election campaign, I would like more challenges !

if most of Imran's foot soldier are like you then I already feel sorry for Imran's compaign, I have never heard anything but vulgarity coming out of you and from most of Imran supporter. This mud slinging is going to hurt you more in the future because the ones with more money will dig out more dirt on Imran. If its PML-N who is doing it, for which i dont even blame them, then they have done a big damage to Imran without even releasing the video by giving it to some anchors who on air admit seeing it and admit its real. Now everyone is using their imagination and guess what sky is the limit when you start imagining some sexual activities. Sorry Imran you are going down in the history like Asghar Khan. you should have kept politics to issues not to personalities.

Imran was the only one who knew 100% about his past and also knew it might come out so he keeps saying "ab wo personal attacks per aa jain gaye". Its more believable that Imran's Sex tape exists than of Nawaz's Daughter. Anyway, since TI countering this video by spreading rumors about NS's Daughter, there are more chances now that PML-N will leak Imran's Video (fake or real). So the drama of Pakistani politics continues.....

His past being a playboy isn't hidden from anyone, and we keep saying that beat IK with intellect not with these cheap shots. PMLN has played cheap in the past and they will not let go any opportunity this time either.

if most of Imran's foot soldier are like you then I already feel sorry for Imran's compaign, I have never heard anything but vulgarity coming out of you and from most of Imran supporter. This mud slinging is going to hurt you more in the future because the ones with more money will dig out more dirt on Imran. If its PML-N who is doing it, for which i dont even blame them, then they have done a big damage to Imran without even releasing the video by giving it to some anchors who on air admit seeing it and admit its real. Now everyone is using their imagination and guess what sky is the limit when you start imagining some sexual activities. Sorry Imran you are going down in the history like Asghar Khan. you should have kept politics to issues not to personalities.

That's your opinion out of your wild imagination and I respect that, but let me remind you once again, this is not the 80s of Asghar Khan neither it's the 97' of Imran Khan.

By the way, farishta koi b nai hota. Mazi mai sab he say ghaltiyan hoi hon gee aur agar kisi nay ghalti k bad toba kar le hai tu ab yai oss banday aur Allah ka mamla hai. iss tara ke agar koi video hai b tu iss video ko na tu net py upload hona chahiyah aur na he iss ke base par Vote Preferences decide honi chahiyah.
Quid i Azam ko Nehro and Mrs. Lord Mount Batten k darmiyan ishqiya khatoot paish kiyah gaye they but Quid i Aazam nay onhain Politically use karnay say inkar kar dia tha :coffee:

By the way, farishta koi b nai hota. Mazi mai sab he say ghaltiyan hoi hon gee aur agar kisi nay ghalti k bad toba kar le hai tu ab yai oss banday aur Allah ka mamla hai. iss tara ke agar koi video hai b tu iss video ko na tu net py upload hona chahiyah aur na he iss ke base par Vote Preferences decide honi chahiyah.
Quid i Azam ko Nehro and Mrs. Lord Mount Batten k darmiyan ishqiya khatoot paish kiyah gaye they but Quid i Aazam nay onhain Politically use karnay say inkar kar dia tha :coffee:
aab iss kum mein quaid-e-azam nahi hain! saab hram -e-azam hain!

beautiful reminder for all of us... thanks alot Adeel

His past being a playboy isn't hidden from anyone, and we keep saying that beat IK with intellect not with these cheap shots. PMLN has played cheap in the past and they will not let go any opportunity this time either.

That's your opinion out of your wild imagination and I respect that, but let me remind you once again, this is not the 80s of Asghar Khan neither it's the 97' of Imran Khan.

I couldnt make anything out of his post. remained perplexed.... :lol:

13 pages in this thread so far !!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS VIDEO ?

...and finally the sanity prevails. Keep it up Adeel.

here it is [video]http://tubestreaming.com/watch_video.php?v=R9D12RYBH9DD#.UNYYsm9lJLY[/video]

Hahaha good one.

Stop this B.s if you don't have proof don't bring some one in especially women. i think you guys too have mother and sisters, what would you feel if some one blame you or your family.

The fact that so many of you champion Jinnah's ideals and then jump up and down on this thread looking for political leaders having sex is the exact reason why 'Jinnah's Pakistan' hasn't been achieved yet.

The fact that so many of you champion Jinnah's ideals and then jump up and down on this thread looking for political leaders having sex is the exact reason why 'Jinnah's Pakistan' hasn't been achieved yet.

Reality bites!
That's what is this all about, we as a nation can't find a leader among us, who isn't financialy or moraly croupt & we follow the crouptors jst because we idealize them?
Its like living in the fake dream, that what damocrazy is about in pakistan?
Bt most of peoples among us, kept supporting these traitor & without chractor leadership of ours, which were blackmailed by superpowers on every level of their beganings & jst because of their moral crouption or financial crouption, to destroy this only single nuklear muslim power of the world!
these black maling superpowers doesn't need any armed intervention to hve our nuks, it could jst happen with damo-crazy, & by electing another govt?
Our enimies has chosen damo-crazy a method of our destruction & we are following it willingly?
No matter how good & great IK couldbe as a leader, bt if this video is true , he should resign from the politics, & rest of the nation boycote the upcomming election, in favour of a grand-marshall-revolution & let change pakistan for real standing togather with our great pakarmy!if this video , isn't true thn IK should explain it the nation why & how its been faked & call the EC to ban the party which is involved in it?
& start a grand marshall revolution himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom