What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
first basherkella was made by titumir who was patriot.JI used basherkella name who were the dalals.history will never forgive the traitors :angry:

I first thought they want to give us "bash" so they named it basherkella.
Than found its named after titumir's basherkella.
But they didnt get it titumir's basherkella was temporary and it fallen.
Sad story for jamatis :omghaha:

haha they must name something like lalkella :D ,Basherkella = RIP JI .Well BTRC probably blocked that shibirkella already :rofl:
I first thought they want to give us "bash" so they named it basherkella.
Than found its named after titumir's basherkella.
But they didnt get it titumir's basherkella was temporary and it fallen.
Sad story for jamatis :omghaha:

if you are right then the chinese are biggest fundamentalist cause they are the atheist! its your self made idea after some yaba .comelete meaningless :tdown:
Secular-Fundamentalism

The adherence to anti-religious ideology that militantly ridicules, mocks, scorns and satirizes the idea of the existence of a deity or deities and or religion, indifferent of feelings of bigotry intolerance hatred and persecution that adherents feel as a result. That does not respect religion or support policies supporting the freedom of it. Calls for its abolition or severe restriction & for religion to removed from public life. Puts forth fact-based arguments, propaganda & bullying and insults as tactics to push adherents to abandon their professed beliefs and or convert them into like-minded individuals. They regard religion as inherently harmful. Secular-Fundamentalists aren't themselves religious by definition however their attitudes regarding their beliefs mimic many religious fundamentalists so much so that the manner of their expression of their beliefs is often indistinguishable in form, from their religious fundamentalist counterparts. They commonly use a myriad of semantical arguments to avoid being labelled and most often use the internet to spread their message. They ignore rational counter-arguments regardless if it is supernatural or science based. They may exhibit obsessive-compulsive behavior regarding religion and related issues often taking disproportionate offence to even subtle outward expressions of religious belief and feeling compelled to constant dispell religious ideas. One may or may not subscribe to a deity to follow this ideology.

haha they must name something like lalkella :D ,Basherkella = RIP JI .Well BTRC probably blocked that shibirkella already :rofl:

I suggested them to create a page named haranokella ba pakkella. BTRC already blocked it 3rd time. Dont know about 4th time.
Foreign money from UK and others. Using techniques like facebook marketing and promotion.
These stooges are funny :lol:

if you are right then the chinese are biggest fundamentalist cause they are the atheist! its your self made idea after some yaba .comelete meaningless :tdown:

You have comprehension problems as well.

it's just waste of my time argue with someone who post commonly baseless things and has no evidence.send some examples not the theories
You have comprehension problems as well.

well why basherkella banned?Who used basherkella? BAL ?well everybody knows basherkella is a shibir's page.if you dont know its your problem not mine.
Just for the sake of giving you some knowledge, 2 brave martyrs from bgb who fought while being outnumbered against IA and BSF, bravely were supposed to be named bir shreshto. No wonder why it stopped, as they fought for the pride of our nation.

Who told you JI are using it? Hasina bhabhi? new heights of stupidity. Basherkella are ore unbiased than your daily star, ask any KNOWLEDGEABLE person who has been following it.

it's just waste of my time argue with someone who post commonly baseless things and has no evidence.send some examples not the theories

first giving someone knowlege buy some abcd book for you then star reading? i know your knowlegde depth .what shall you will learn from your guru mahmudur rahman who knows we have 9 birsheta .why basherkella banned?Who used basherkella? BAL ?well everybody knows basherkella is a shibir's page.if you dont know its your problem not mine.yafter giving you the prove how its stupid anyway?even you said later basherkella is a shibir's page! they why argue before? now who is the stupid now :lol:
read this well again @animelive .well dont worry the termites will takecare of that basherkella :)

Last edited by a moderator:

well why basherkella banned?Who used basherkella? BAL ?well everybody knows basherkella is a shibir's page.if you dont know its your problem not mine.

this is the most stupidest post ever, first you say that there is no point in arguing with someone who posts baseless theories and right after that, you post a proofless theory that basherkella is shibir(But anyway, being shibir page shouldn't affect anything as they are posting facts only.) page. Old man lost it :lol:

read this well again @animelive .well dont worry the termites will takecare of that basherkella :)

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever, nothing to read in there. You are basically saying that since basherkella is showing the deeds of Al, they are shibir. What a stupid logic but then again, i already have low expectation of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
you lied again ! you said basherkella unbaised than thedailystar. basherkella is page of shibir lead by all fake news from amardesh .this is the pagehttps://www.facebook.com/newbasherkella?ref=ts&fref=ts .where is th dailystar here .did they pay you for for this? :lol:
Just for the sake of giving you some knowledge, 2 brave marytrs from bgb who fought while being outnumbered against IA and BSF, bravely were supposed to be named bir shreshto. No wonder why it stopped, as they fought for the pride of our nation. Not to mention that and 7 are quite close so a typo is not surprising. No need to get excited over it, old man

Who told you JI are using it? Hasina bhabhi? new heights of stupidity. Basherkella are ore unbiased than your daily star, ask any KNOWLEDGEABLE person who has been following it.

anyway no offence .i'm sleepy now.cya tonight :p .goodnight
Your logic makes no sense whatsoever, nothing to read in there. You are basically saying that since basherkella is showing the deeds of Al, they are shibir. What a stupid logic but then again, i already have low expectation of you.

you lied again ! you said basherkella unbaised than thedailystar. basherkella is page of shibir lead by all fake news from amardesh .this is the pagehttps://www.facebook.com/newbasherkella?ref=ts&fref=ts .where is th dailystar here .did they pay you for for this? :lol:

anyway no offence .i'm sleepy now.cya tonight :p .goodnight

I was comparing the two but my arguments are beyond your intellect level.....nevermind. sleep tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom