What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

I am not an indian, i am Pukhtun, yeah dont be sarcastic, every one knows from where the gas centrifuges came :)

You mean where the design came from? I think would have been quiet difficult for Dr. Khan to bring thousand of centrifuges in his suitcase. In any case Pakistan moved very quickly from PI centrifuges introduced by Dr. Khan to more advanced PII design and now it is all plutonium.

No big deal, where the design or the hardware came from, infact it is the samrt way to go. Every body steals, copys or buys, if they can. The Americans did it, the Soviets did it, the Chinese do it. Only DRDO doesn't do because they think they are such geniuses and that is why they fail in every thing and than they go looking for foreign partners.

:astagh::astagh:

Pakistani scientists has there own developed centrifuges gas even in 1984.Bro be a real patriot :pakistan: don't be a troller
my life and service all for my Pakistan, i am a patriot thats why i want some tit for tat action from pakistan towards india, whats the answer for Agni 5 a Shaheen 1-A, i was expecting something special from our engineers and scientists.

my life and service all for my Pakistan, i am a patriot thats why i want some tit for tat action from pakistan towards india, whats the answer for Agni 5 a Shaheen 1-A, i was expecting something special from our engineers and scientists.

Shaheen III is official ask any Senior member

Tit for tat is a childish a approach. It has to do with risk perception and threat. Why spend money on 5000 km missile when the real danger is next door.

Tit for tat is a childish a approach. It has to do with risk perception and threat. Why spend money on 5000 km missile when the real danger is next door.

Are you sure ?
Because America has attacked Pakistan more than India as a whole !

can pakistan launch an inproved babur in reply of nirbhay missile

Is that why they continuly hitting civillains in Pakistan instead of terrorist ?

let the next govt come we will see who dares to hit civilians or any one else

will we be able to test taimur in response of agni 6 or it will be another embarrassment

Are you sure ?
Because America has attacked Pakistan more than India as a whole !

Not all threats have to be dealt with missiles. America is in the process of being brought down to its knees right next door in Afghanistan. No missiles needed for that. Just another turn on the balls.

will we be able to test taimur in response of agni 6 or it will be another embarrassment

Nirbhay failed and we don't want to compete in failure. Also please read some of the earlier posts and learn something about the stupidity of tit for tat missile development before you post silly remarks.

Nirbhay failed and we don't want to compete in failure. Also please read some of the earlier posts and learn something about the stupidity of tit for tat missile development before you post silly remarks.

Not all threats have to be dealt with missiles. America is in the process of being brought down to its knees right next door in Afghanistan. No missiles needed for that. Just another turn on the balls.

Shaheen 3 may not be an Weapon but it can be made into a vehical for launching into space Pakistan very one Vehical Space launch.

:tup:

Shaheen-3 Or Tipu Or Haider
4000 + Kms
Payload: 1500 Kgs
Guidence: INS & Terminal
Single or MIRV HE/NE
Ready for Tests (Not Tested Plolitical Reasons / project rollback by Musharaf along with Ghauri -3 even work on SLV stopped by him cazz slv can be modified as IRBM or ICBM he dont want to destroy Israel or make US/Israel angery)
No other long range missile under development
Shaheen-3 & Ghauri-3 engine/ground tests successful
According to sources pakistan in agreemnet with USA not to make any missile with range more then 2000 Kms and according to my sources its confirmed

Salaam to All...
There are some rumours that Pakistan rollback all Long Range miisile programes even Shaheen 2 production and upgradation stoped since 2008/9 no test of shaheen 2 carried out..what you ppl think

Salaam to All...
There are some rumours that Pakistan rollback all Long Range miisile programes even Shaheen 2 production and upgradation stoped since 2008/9 no test of shaheen 2 carried out..what you ppl think

No, those are false rumors.
Shaheen-II hasn't been tested since 2008 because it qualified all of the 6 test flights, with the Army Strategic Forces Command training its men during at least two of them.
The upgrade will soon appear in the form of Shaheen-III.

No, those are false rumors.
Shaheen-II hasn't been tested since 2008 because it qualified all of the 6 test flights, with the Army Strategic Forces Command training its men during at least two of them.
The upgrade will soon appear in the form of Shaheen-III.

that's good news ,what is the expected range of shaheen-III ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom