What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

Last edited:
The program of the late 90s/early 2000s was shelved. It had been restarted slowly a couple years ago so delays are expected.
Also don't forget SUPARCO is "Sarkaari Naukri" . Last time i wanted to find about progress of Beidou repeaters and other installations in Pakistan, the woman in charge was on an indefinite leave and was in Canada with nobody else assigned to do her job.

Also don't forget SUPARCO is "Sarkaari Naukri" . Last time i wanted to find about progress of Beidou repeaters and other installations in Pakistan, the woman in charge was on an indefinite leave and was in Canada with nobody else assigned to do her job.
SUPARCO has a minor role in this.

He said reentry warhead could not be easily targeted because immense speed. Do you know if there's any system to target those?

Not in my knowledge; some of the missile defence systems are based on mid course interception while THAAD (& I think S-400 also) use Terminal phase interception, so currently there no such system in my knowledge which is design to intercept incoming warhead, but i think one thing I must state that Multiple Kill Vehicle is under development which is design to intercept the MIRVs so in other words it is design to kill 'WARHEADS'

Not in my knowledge; some of the missile defence systems are based on mid course interception while THAAD (& I think S-400 also) use Terminal phase interception, so currently there no such system in my knowledge which is design to intercept incoming warhead, but i think one thing I must state that Multiple Kill Vehicle is under development which is design to intercept the MIRVs so in other words it is design to kill 'WARHEADS'

Needless to say that some place, somewhere, someone is trying to design a countermeasure to this countermeasure. It will never end.

Tahia El Djzaiire ;)
what that means?

True and totally agreed with. In fact, China is not the only option and there are others available out there was well with whom we can and should seek out such JV. Start with radars, runs some missile systems parallel to that. Start small and gradually build on that. This is something that is seriously required now.
but i read somewhere that pakistan was making SAR's indigenously. Please enlighten me about the state of radar development in pakistan. Are the trm's made localy.

what that means?

but i read somewhere that pakistan was making SAR's indigenously. Please enlighten me about the state of radar development in Pakistan. Are the trm's made localy.
It is all experiential level prototype development work for us. We are not bulk producing these systems but that might change with Kamra Aviation city coming online.

Pakistan should have SLV as we are not planning to test any ICBM due to external pressure.

Back
Top Bottom