What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
khans were nobody before 90s, they are big now, they may be nobody in next decade. They are targeted because they are soft target ( a film hero has more to lose if he picks up fight). It also gives cheap publicity to parties.

You are mistaken yousaf khan (dilip kumar) is the greatest hero of your industry buddy...Get your facts straight ..Khan were ruling the bollywood since its inception and will keep on doing so till hindus start eating beef and clean up their mind and culture to have that clean and heroic look....earlier there were less khans as things were less transparent and real talent was easy to suppress but not any more and talent is where the blood is warm and powerful n thats with muslims only...

It was interesting though to see how you completely ignored to say anything about muslim representation in your cabinets and army...

shah rukh probably complain about these secular people

You are mistaken yousaf khan (dilip kumar) is the greatest hero of your industry buddy..

I dont know why Yousaf khan became Dalip kumar, Mahjabeen Bano became as meena kumari and Mumtaz Jahan Begum as Madhubala. Why they kept these hindu name ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont know why Yousaf khan became Dalip kumar, Mahjabeen Bano became as meena kumari and Mumtaz Jahan Begum as Madhubala. Why they kept these hindu name ? :)

What about LOLlywood, why nobody went there. :cheesy:

Thankfully those days are long gone, otherwise shahrukh khan would have been sireesh kumar.... and diya mirza would be deepika :)

I still dont know why rajeev bhatia is akshay kumar and reema lamba is mallika.. to increase salability perhaps..

because these actors acted in 1960's when there wad huge discrimination against muslims in india.

and later they revealed their true identity.

You are mistaken yousaf khan (dilip kumar) is the greatest hero of your industry buddy...Get your facts straight ..Khan were ruling the bollywood since its inception and will keep on doing so till hindus start eating beef and clean up their mind and culture to have that clean and heroic look....earlier there were less khans as things were less transparent and real talent was easy to suppress but not any more and talent is where the blood is warm and powerful n thats with muslims only...

It was interesting though to see how you completely ignored to say anything about muslim representation in your cabinets and army...

Dilip Kumar is indeed great but Amitabh Bachchan is called sadi ka mahanayak(greatest actor of the century).

What's with you Khan fantasy, do you consider other ethnic group of Pakistan inferior to Pashtuns. Why your LOLlywood failed big time with millions of Khans in Pakistan.

Those were just their nicknames as indian fans liked them to have hindu names but they all are still muslims in every sense ...

yahan indians hamen samjahne ien hein sub kuch thek thak he and hum bewaqoof sharukh khan ki batoon mein ahrahe hein :woot:

What about LOLlywood, why nobody went there. :cheesy:

Lollywood was equal(even better if you ask me) to bollywood till 70/80 but after that it got declined :)

well that's not answer of my question. I asked why these muslim actors/actress felt the need to convert their muslim name into hindu name ?

Those were just their nicknames as indian fans liked them to have hindu names but they all are still muslims in every sense ...
It was not indian fans, but producers who ask starts to change names to increase their appeal(or actors themselves). Which is why rajiv bhatia is akshay kumar and alwarpatti aandavar is kamal hassan.

Most mainstream movies had their characters as hindu (some based on mythology), so it would be logical for directors to think people will identify with their idols easily.

Dilip Kumar is indeed great but Amitabh Bachchan is called sadi ka mahanayak(greatest actor of the century).

What's with you Khan fantasy, do you consider other ethnic group of Pakistan inferior to Pashtuns. Why your LOLlywood failed big time with millions of Khans in Pakistan.

Yousuf khan is greatest even batchan is a batcha infront of him and have confessed so on so many occassions .....In Pak we all are khans ;)

Regarding lollwood

Because unlike you we dun like to make our sisters and daughters naked to please the eyes of strangers....But for you people its normal and on our side only prostitutes are in this industry whereas in yr place respectable families even allow their daughters to go all naked to make money ...Our culture is different dude and lot cleaner than yours thats the reason you will never see gang rapes and ppl inserting rods inside women on our capital roads...

i think artists should be loved by their work/talent not by their names

and some insecure souls might feel content with Muslim actor having hindu name but it didnt make sense

i think artists should be loved by their work/talent not by their names

and some insecure souls might feel content with Muslim actor having hindu name but it didnt make sense

yeah you are right and i feel fame and money did blind their eye and they couldnt rrefuse love packed in the bundle name dilip kumar but we should forgive them for doin so for being human and anyways its not at topic i just told that guy that the best actor their industry ever had and will have is a muslim n thats what matters...

yes may be yusuf khan was insecure.. and shahrukh is not but he is not only one.. amjad khan and waheeda rahman did not change names too.

yeah you are right and i feel fame and money did blind their eye and they couldnt rrefuse love packed in the bundle name dilip kumar but we should forgive them for doin so for being human and anyways its not at topic i just told that guy that the best actor their industry ever had and will have is a muslim n thats what matters...
lol, actors are like flowers, you like rose, i like champa. I never liked dilip or amit, I prefer sanjeev kumar, but then he did not give big hits and did not have star power.
There is no best actor in bollywood... some are very good and some are average.. and plenty are bad... :)

@ hinduguy well it doesnt matter what yu think...the whole world considers yousaf khan the greatest actor of bollywood if you say you dont like alpaccino it wont strip him off the respect he enjoys around the globe for his acting skills...

But what is really interseting no hindu here is willing to talk about why despite being more than 20% of population muslims are less than 1% in army,federal and provincial cabinets and civil services..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom