What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khalistan News Network:

E-petition now closed on Kashmir stating higher figure
:

The nation article on Kashmir:

This can be called a credible source being from a Human Rights organization though finding it was almost impossible:

I wish you hadn't made me post this. :fie: Now the Indians are seriously going to troll me.

Its not an issue, Indians. These things are happening. Its our duty to change them in both India and Pakistan. Also liontk I used to find these links very easily in the past. There used to be a purely Kashmiri site run from Kashmiris in US but I just couldn't find it anymore. Don't know whats going on. In 2007 I found it in the first google result. Now I have to search very extensively for casualty reports. The first initiative to finding a solution is to recognize the issue exists.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=19796" target="_blank">seiko</a></u> these are all statistics from different sources.

Good day @haviZsultan

Now i can freely discuss, finished most of my universitè assignments. I really do not care whether somebody cares or not, as human beings knowing the truth should be our top priority. I do not find two of your links that credible however I will verify them however reading through the south l`asie human rights organization, I think your definitely on to something as that source appears to A1. I will try to find more information but some of these crimes if true are beyond heinous and there should be some kind of arbitration for the victims at the least. The two stats that still leave me disturb are the 107000 l'efants and some evidence of torturing. I can expect torturing from pakistan no offence but I think inde is no better even though as a democracy, it should that 'TORTURING IS WRONG, WE DON'T TORTURE' and that something democratic countries should not do, but again I will research on to it, I think some government watchdog institution's in inde definitely need to know this @haviZsultan, as the government may potentially get out of hand if it tortures its own citizens let alone enemie combatant.
Anyways I hope inde government checks out these stats, I just find this hypocritical because inde president singh came to canada last month praising our democratic insitutions and supported our efforts in war again terroriste and on the other hand he is doing torture. What makes us better than them is a question we should all think about. However I am still going to verify the torture stat because that is beyond imaginable.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan, i dont know about secularism as this thread was intended for however I found out from the asian human right comission "provisions in the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (sections 330 & 348) penalises acts that can also be considered as torture, with seven and three years of imprisonment respectively if proven guilty. But the offense attracts no particular relevance if the crime is committed by a police officer. The temporal treatment of the law is to deal with a regular offense. The two provisions also falls short of covering all aspects of torture, as defined in the Convention against Torture." I think the case previous in Manipur and Indian part of kashmir should be ractified and the victims should find a law suit since this report claims that torture is widespread even some peace officers(police enforcement/paramilitary) commit the acts without any respect of law. Anyways have to thank you, i did doubt you in the beginning but you definately got your facts right.

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1569253/
went through the penal code 1860 and section 333 and 348 criminalize it

srk is one of the role models as a actor, as a liberal Muslim, as a good human being, he follows his religion and let his wife and kids what they like to follow.. that's one of the reasons I respect him..if what he doing makes him makes him a non Muslim(acting, drinking, smoking, marrying a non Muslim etc ) according to you people, then so be it, he is a good human being that is enough..and that is what matters most.

srk is one of the role models as a actor, as a liberal Muslim, as a good human being, he follows his religion and let his wife and kids what they like to follow.. that's one of the reasons I respect him..if what he doing makes him makes him a non Muslim(acting, drinking, smoking, marrying a non Muslim etc ) according to you people, then so be it, he is a good human being that is enough..and that is what matters most.

amir khan and saif khan shud also expose them lol

@haviZsultan, i dont know about secularism as this thread was intended for however I found out from the asian human right comission "provisions in the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (sections 330 & 348) penalises acts that can also be considered as torture, with seven and three years of imprisonment respectively if proven guilty. But the offense attracts no particular relevance if the crime is committed by a police officer. The temporal treatment of the law is to deal with a regular offense. The two provisions also falls short of covering all aspects of torture, as defined in the Convention against Torture." I think the case previous in Manipur and Indian part of kashmir should be ractified and the victims should find a law suit since this report claims that torture is widespread even some peace officers(police enforcement/paramilitary) commit the acts without any respect of law. Anyways have to thank you, i did doubt you in the beginning but you definately got your facts right.

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1569253/
went through the penal code 1860 and section 333 and 348 criminalize it

something tells me that you are not the one you claim to be. you claim to be a neutral guy here,but i doubt your claims of being neutral.

something tells me that you are not the one you claim to be. you claim to be a neutral guy here,but i doubt your claims of being neutral.
@for truth, I do not give a damn and I did doubt his claims at first but you as a citizen need to know that your government is committing torture and I spend an hour trying to find the exact sections from penal code to verify while it does not cover every aspect of torture, it does seems to highlight that inde does not tolerate torture based confessions. what @haviZsultan was trying to point was that its time to stop being partisan and focus on problems at hand, I think he is getting tired of both sides trying to act like saints. On the pakistani side, I already knew they were committing torture on their citizens even at the local police level, but you have to understand that pakistan is right now going through a political struggle and inde is a potential global power so comparing yourselves to a pakistan is not going to bring any change in your countie. I think inde citizens should protest these action and how am i suppose to buy your side as a global observer, when torture is prevalent in your society likewise pakistan. I have higher expectations from inde and I do agree with your president that you are still committed to nurturing a healthy democracy but nurturing a democracy mean respecting the rule of law, overall I do wish inde to have a good future hopefully as your middle class becomes stronger, the government will likely become accountable and not like the americanne one playing with loopholes.

And the tons of BD working in Saudi fell from the sky?

@KRAIT BASIC CONCEPTS

You worship 2 gods is violating the BASIC shahadah whereby you DECLARE there is NO GOD but ALLAH!

Sorry kid, I didnt know that if visas are closed , then people from Bangladesh would fall from sky - kids go and finish your feeding bottle

God!!
There are too many muftis across the border. Please stop giving Fatwas. You are no one to tell who is a Muslim and who is not.
India is a secular country that's why one can talk about minority rights and we can criticize anyone we want.
We don't get killed talking about minority rights (Hint: Taseer).

How many more problems you need there to start worrying about your country rather than your neighbors?
Who doesn't have problems in this world? The losers are the one who doesn't admit and take steps to resolve them. India is moving in the right direction. Believe me, India is the only country in world doing almost everything possible for the upliftment of minorities and taking steps to preserve their rights.

His lordship Nuzair who shifted from Hyderabad, Deccan himself and used to be a personal friend said this (changed from Urdu):

"In our Hyderabad the population of the city was reduced by 200,000 by the murder of Muslims in an attempt to change the cities demographics. The Indians have always called us Pakistani, there is nothing such as an Indian Muslim. Each Muslim from Kashmir to Madras and Gujarat to Assam is a Pakistani and only a Pakistani. Any Muslim who says otherwise is a traitor. Our neighbourhoods are called chota Pakistan by them. We are not chota Pakistan, we will become bara Pakistan and throw you into the ocean."

He said this in Bihari Qaumi Movement speech. I do not agree with his speeches but someone whose sister was killed in that country by Indian mobs will always say and act the same no matter how much he is told not to. He hates India and he will continue doing so. I cannot stop him. But I can help reduce the anger he feels. Indians can help me by giving justice to victims that suffered there instead of denying. We have a solid link there forever. Asking us to abandon Lucknow is like saying cut off your left hand.

I cannot do it for a nation that hates me (India) but if a Pashtun asks me to do it for me to be accepted as one by God I will do it. Goodbye. :hi:

dude,
r u schizophrenic?

it is ur muslim league which cut itself off from lucknow by demanding a new country and it is ur family which cut itself off by moving from lucknow.

so,why is it someone else's fault?

Irrespective of Belief. Doesn't Shias and Ahmedis have different belief system than Sunnis ? As for Minorities in Pakistan.
Krait I don't really understand what is your point of posting this irrelevant article. The topic under discussion is secualrism of india. I posted the article of Indian Hyderabad Muslim that why he think India is not a secular country even when its claim to be secular on paper. He did not claimed that Pakistan/Bangladesh is any better than India when it come to minorities or human rights so i don't know why you dragged Pakistan into this discussion

The forced conversions and abductions of non-Muslims living in Pakistan are hushed-up whereas ‘victories’ such as the one we witnessed this week are publicised on national television, further intimidating and isolating minorities.

Whether the conversion was forced or willful remains arguable, however, we all know how Pakistanis would have responded if a Muslim would have been converted on live television. The ensuing catharsis would have engulfed the entire country in a raging fire; however, the minimal reaction this episode has received just proves that we are a failed society.

Who has given electronic media the right to disseminate such negative propaganda about religion? Is it not more important to address issues related to the suppressed minorities of Pakistan and broadcast messages of peace in harmony during Ramazan?

These few videos are for the author of this article who assume that such conversion are not there in India and are not telecast on their live television or they don't take any pride in converting others

]

Here another bollywood star emraan hashmi expose the secular mentality of people :P when these stars face such problems then what would be the condition of common muslims

I tell you why indian hindus are jealoused of khans...as yu in their army , civil services,govt jobs and above all in cabinet muslims are less than 1% owing to their hatred for muslims despite the fact that muslims are 20% of indian population...But in film industry its the khans who are the leaders for decades and this makes these hindus real jealous and they want to deprive muslims of this only place where they r dominant but these hindus dont understand these meat eating khans have looks and the acting skills which most of the black grass eating hindus dont possess so cant become a hero....Its not that hindus were kind to these khans it was there talent that despite all efforts hindus cudn't conceal and as there is no state system to induct hero's muslims are surviving otherwise like everything else it would have been crowded by hindus(and nobody would have watched their otherwise crap movies)...And now you people cant hear SRK speak truth...thats height of cruelty and hatred for muslims but one wonders why and the only answer is deep down yu guys know the real truth and are jealous of US for being gifted one's n wanna become like us but cant as yu are tangled in these wordly n cultural bonds and the resulting frustration is vented by aggression against muslims in any form..

dude,
r u schizophrenic?

it is ur muslim league which cut itself off from lucknow by demanding a new country and it is ur family which cut itself off by moving from lucknow.

so,why is it someone else's fault?

@haviZsultan Mr. Nuzair told you totally false version, 200,000 is highly exaggerated fake number. Real story is there were clashes with Razakars who massacred Hindus to suppress the movement of Hyderabad's integration into India

I tell you why indian hindus are jealoused of khans...as yu in their army , civil services,govt jobs and above all in cabinet muslims are less than 1% owing to their hatred for muslims despite the fact that muslims are 20% of indian population...But in film industry its the khans who are the leaders for decades and this makes these hindus real jealous and they want to deprive muslims of this only place where they r dominant but these hindus dont understand these meat eating khans have looks and the acting skills which most of the black grass eating hindus dont possess so cant become a hero....Its not that hindus were kind to these khans it was there talent that despite all efforts hindus cudn't conceal and as there is no state system to induct hero's muslims are surviving otherwise like everything else it would have been crowded by hindus(and nobody would have watched their otherwise crap movies)...And now you people cant hear SRK speak truth...thats height of cruelty and hatred for muslims but one wonders why and the only answer is deep down yu guys know the real truth and are jealous of US for being gifted one's n wanna become like us but cant as yu are tangled in these wordly n cultural bonds and the resulting frustration is vented by aggression against muslims in any form..

khans were nobody before 90s, they are big now, they may be nobody in next decade. They are targeted because they are soft target ( a film hero has more to lose if he picks up fight). It also gives cheap publicity to parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom