What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you see why the Annunakis must be destroyed. @isro2222, the greys are the rightful owners of India

now you see why you should change your name from truthseer to fiction maker.

Last edited by a moderator:
mate, on the flip side most Indians know nothing about pakistan barring some north Indians. For most, its a country where demons live who kill each other and us. Many Indians will be shocked to know outside south asia, Indians and pakistanis live together with minimum fuss.And I am talking about educated Indians, not some illiterates. How many Indians can show lahore on pakistan map,or know their diversity?
I know about that. My friends in US and UK told me. :D

You left out the part about being an RSS member @KRAIT. :D

I was in RSS when I was 10 years old. They taught us few prayers, marching, some games and physical exercises. :lol:

And weapons training too....A Bamboo Stick, we call it Dand. :rofl:

hey me too.. same pinch... :)

@Don Jaguar , what do you say about this map. Why do you guys take this map so seriously. :cheesy:

dinia.jpg

This is a rejected map let it go.

Why do stupid pakistanis link everything to secularism? Their incredible ignorance of the word can only be compared with their incredible obsession with fairytales.

Secularism means as per india's laws, he is treated the same as anyone else. It does not mean people in india do not follow religion or are above the horrible things religion makes people do, including hate and discriminate against others. At the same time he is a billionaire star today from middle class origins because of love from all indians, not just muslims, for whom movies are undesirable anyway.

same way stupid Indians flaunt this word whenever any racial or religious issues comes up

Firstly, no one in Media giving it that coverage than Pakistani media which over and over again try to prove that Indian Muslims are oppressed. I can give you hundreds of videos on that.

Also this is what he said,

“I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India".

"There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighboring nation (Pakistan) rather than my own country – this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my ‘original’ homeland.

Note that he is only talking about himself, not about common Indian Muslims. You guys are generalizing it.

He is not called Muhajir or any thing by society, just handful of Politicians for Political reasons and some hard liner Muslims.

“I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones – Aryan and Suhana,”

"I imagine this will prevent my offspring from receiving unwarranted eviction orders or random fatwas in the future,”

This is the reality. From your own Media.

Pakistan 's Identity is based on hating India - YouTube

duh you have so much idle time to post such long rhetoric ... are you on unemployment benefits or what .....i left the forum came back after 6-7 hours and again such irony .....you are such a brain fart

same way stupid Indians flaunt this word whenever any racial or religious issues comes up

Because the original article and pakistani wikileaks twist on that was the textbook definition of stupid. As on cue, you responded.

bollywood-shah-rukh-khan-outlook-turning-points-magazine-cover.jpg

All the Pakistani jumping around on Indian secularism....where as "secularism" is abusive word in Pakistan

If SRK ia no. 1 film star in Hindu India ...that itself is enough to prove Indian secularism

Can anyone explain how he exposed India's secularism. :cheesy:

Last day I checked for a visa to UAE for one of my colleague who is from Palistine, to my astonishment the UAE authorities told me that they do not issue visas for Afghanistan, Palistine, Sudan & Yemen -- if this was done by India - they will blaim on Islamophobia -- Visa to bangladesh is stopped by Saudi Arabia , if it was India then ......

And who will determine who is True Muslim and Non Muslim ?[/B]

Basic concepts...

Does he has to take certificate from you or a Maulvi ?

THIS @KRAIT I did not expect of you! Pure trolling saw it being brought up on other threads...Islam is not a degree that you get from a certificate! IT is a practice a way of life!

And you can go where ever you wish..I have been in churches heck I was educated in a convent school! But my belief and practices do not depict anything Christian in nature!

Basic concepts...
THIS @KRAIT I did not expect of you! Pure trolling saw it being brought up on other threads...Islam is not a degree that you get from a certificate! IT is a practice a way of life!
And you can go where ever you wish..I have been in churches heck I was educated in a convent school! But my belief and practices do not depict anything Christian in nature!
Dear, Mani is telling that Shahrukh Khan is not Muslim. Now what and who determines who is Muslim ?

Because many people don't even offer 5 times Namaz. :hitwall:

I am saying the same thing. There is no degree. You don't say who is Muslim or not. One who believes in Allah and only Allah, who do charity, respects other religions, is tolerant, don't harm anyone, preaches Islam to his kids, bring good name to Islam, explains what Muslim means, is a true Muslim.

Not some person who kill innocent people, women and children in name of Jihad, forces his religion on others and declare all non-Muslims as Kafirs, oppress women etc.

Sorry to say, I don't like anyone calling Indian Muslim non Muslim just because he doesn't fit into few criteria.

Read about him, watch his interview with Fareed Zakaria and on CNN. You will call him true Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom