What's new

Shahrukh Khan(SRK)'s ancestral home traced to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
By this logic, many persons from Ramayana and Mahabharata also can be traced to today's Pakistan. Even the infamous "Kansa mama" of Shri Krishna was from Pakistan.

Gandhari from Mahabharata actually was from Afghanistan.

So, Shahrukh kis khet ki muli hai?

:what::what::what: but all those characters are fignment of imagination, all fiction while SRK is reality :azn:

Why do people think that beauty is constricted by lineage?

It is not buddy. But, most forum members from Pakistan tend to associate beauty with fairness or color of skin. I have invariably observed that across various threads. So, I was replying in same vein that there is no derth of fair people (sole criteria for being beutifuful according to many) in all parts of india. See genetics play a major part in human appearance and so particular ethnicity may have people of certain characteristics that people tend to call "beutiful".

well there is no doubt that there is only 1 aish rai from millions of billions of kazzellions...just as there is only one jinxeD underscore from the same lot..
but there are many more...Asin for example...and Nina manuel for example...Padma LAkshmi is a south Indian...and as far as East Indians are concerned...they are amongst the most beautiful people in the whole sub-continent...Bengalis are beautiful...
but then you'd know having looked at millions and millions of everything...
All through your posts you want attention...and you want people to actually ask you whether YOU are beautiful or not...in your mind you think you are....you talk about your persian blood...and $hyt no one gives a $hyt about...

yes i want the attention of Indian guyz desperately... :woot::woot::rofl::rofl: You crack me up... :rofl:

:what::what::what: but all those characters are fignment of imagination, all fiction while SRK is reality :azn:

WRONG

Amazing display of lack of knowledge. I may need another thread to discuss this, but please if you have no knowledge, do not speak on that.

It is not buddy. But, most forum members from Pakistan tend to associate beauty with fairness or color of skin. I have invariably observed that across various threads. So, I was replying in same vein that there is no derth of fair people (sole criteria for being beutifuful according to many) in all parts of india. See genetics play a major part in human appearance and so particular ethnicity may have people of certain characteristics that people tend to call "beutiful".

Hey oye chacha jee as if Indians are not obssessed with skin color.

India: white skin the right skin for fashion models

English_Xinhua 2008-01-28 14:44:25

BEIJING, Jan. 28 (Xinhuanet) -- The faces of white women and men, mostly from Eastern Europe, stare out from billboards, from the facades of glitzy, glass-fronted malls and from fashion magazines in India. At an international automobile show this month in New Delhi, most of the models were white.

The presence of Caucasian models in Indian advertisements has grown in the past three years, industry analysts say. The trend reflects deep cultural preferences for fair skin in this predominantly brown-skinned nation of more than 1 billion people. But analysts say the fondness for "fair" is also fueled by a globalized economy that has drawn ever more models from Europe to cities such as Mumbai, India's cultural capital.

"Indians have a longing for that pure, beautiful white skin. It is too deep-rooted in our psyche," said Enakshi Chakraborty, who heads Eskimo India, a modeling agency that brings East European models here. "Advertisers for international as well as Indian brands call me and say, 'We are looking for a gori [Hindi for white] model with dark hair.' Some ask, 'Do you have white girls who are Indian-looking?' They want white girls who suit the Indian palate."

Family elders commonly comment on a newborn baby's color, after checking out the gender. One of the best-selling skin creams in India is called Fair & Lovely. A men's version, Fair and Handsome, was launched last year.

"The Indian mind-set prefers light skin. My pictures are routinely Photoshopped to make me look a bit lighter -- a lot lighter, actually," Riya Ray, 23, a dark-skinned Indian model, said with a laugh. "But when I work in Britain and France, my color is praised as exotic. It is a two-way trend: Indian models are going abroad, and foreign models are coming here."

Advertisers say that white female models appeal to them because they are typically less inhibited than their Indian counterparts when it comes to showing skin and posing in lingerie.

International fashion magazines in India, such as Cosmopolitan, Elle, Marie Claire and Vogue, regularly feature white women in their spreads. The fashion features editor of Vogue's Indian edition, Bandana Tiwari, calls the approach "going glocal," combining the words "global" and "local" to describe the new urban Indian consumer.

"When we put the white model in Indian clothes, it is a cultural exchange. It shows India's economic self-confidence," Tiwari said. "Of course, it also caters to the general feeling that 'fair' and 'beautiful' go together. For a rickshaw-puller who earns 2 dollars a day, seeing a fair-skinned woman is an escape, a fantasy."
(Agencies)

that wasn't so hard to admit now was it?

For a girl even if she is remotely attractive it doesn't take much to get attention... If you think i am on this forum to get attention for my "beauty" then you are wrong..

Visit any chat rooms and even if you just have a female user id... guyz will bombard you with msgs.. so please get it out of your thick head that I am here to get attention and especially that of Indian guyz... :bounce::victory: If I have to get attention, I will be on some romance forum, posting my pics and getting attention of guyz...

And what you mean by "that wasn't so hard to admit was it"... none of the members on this forum whether guyz or girlz have any pictures of themselves.. we are all anonymous... now why would I want to get attention from anonymous people Pari boy??

:D

For a girl even if she is remotely attractive it doesn't take much to get attention... If you think i am on this forum to get attention for my "beauty" then you are wrong..

Visit any chat rooms and even if you just have a female user id... guyz will bombard you with msgs.. so please get it out of your thick head that I am here to get attention and especially that of Indian guyz... :bounce::victory: If I have to get attention, I will be on some romance forum, posting my pics and getting attention of guyz...

And what you mean by "that wasn't so hard to admit was it"... none of the members on this forum whether guyz or girlz have any pictures of themselves.. we are all anonymous... now why would I want to get attention from anonymous people Pari boy??

:tup::tup::tup: very true very true

that was a long post...could you just highlight the important parts?
thanks.

Then everything has to be ugly :sick:

ehhh come on we are having fun here dil pe na lay yara

some guy on your currency notes has roots in India...the ex-dictator guy who is planning to form a political party has roots in India....
your star Brit boxer of Pakistani descent has roots in India...
I am very sure none are ugly..
we need to be nice and have fun now don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom