What's new

Sharia for India

I am against death sentence, unless crime is too heinous and premeditated (rarest of rare case).
More rapists should be prosecuted, 7 years for rape is a big enough deterrent.

When they rape a girl, they are killing her mentally.. She will be haunted by it for her life time.. It should be treated are rarest of the rare cases.. I am all for death penalty.. These people shouldnt be alive..

Bapu Asaram is still roaming free.

Does one need to say more?

One rape per 20 minute? Guess what? Since you started this thread, many indian women have been penetrated by different d!cks haha...sad for india.

Smart post! :D

When they rape a girl, they are killing her mentally.. She will be haunted by it for her life time.. It should be treated are rarest of the rare cases.. I am all for death penalty.. These people shouldnt be alive..
most unpleasant things leave trauma in us.. even a armed robbery or break in can cause nightmares. Most important problem faced by rape victim is due to society which looks at her differently.

Death penalty will ensure all rape victim being killed . Dont tell me you think they are better dead than alive.

lastly, the normal problem with death penalty, we might hang the wrong guy

It will be a surprise but you will find many people opposing death penalty and thereby indirectly supporting rapes as if it is not that big issue.

Just see how they make excuses in a cunning way. ;)

most unpleasant things leave trauma in us.. even a armed robbery or break in can cause nightmares. Most important problem faced by rape victim is due to society which looks at her differently.

Death penalty will ensure all rape victim being killed . Dont tell me you think they are better dead than alive.

lastly, the normal problem with death penalty, we might hang the wrong guy
@seiko is right.Rape should be considered as equivalent to murder!Rape can be proven beyond doubt using DNA evidence.Trauma from rape is in no way comparable to a trauma from a bank robbery....Rape also has social affects which are almost irreversible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think OP should be made to live in a Sharia ruled state. Then he will understand what freedom and the life in civic world really means. Just because it is almost impossible for a women to prove a rape in Islamic and sharia ruled countries, doesn't mean there are no rapes happening there. Womens are treated as objects. They are made to do Mujras, they are thrown money at and they have no rights to complain. OP, do you really want to live such a sick, disgusting & miserable life?

@seiko is right.Rape should be considered as equivalent to murder!Rape can be proven beyond doubt using DNA evidence.Trauma from rape is in no way comparable to a trauma from a bank robbery....Rape also has social affects which are almost irreversible.
no its not equivalent to murder. Thats view of a patriarchial society which thinks rape victims suffer irreparable damage and their life has no value. Most women's organization oppose death penalty to rapists. Dont go by headline grabbing posters of masses, you cant make govt policy based on that.

There is another issue, most rapes we see on news are violent rapes done by strangers, majority of rapes do not happen that way. A rape victim might not come forward if she think the rapist will face death.

So basically you will end up decreasing the conviction rate of a crime which is difficult to prove and convict already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Save some sympathy for fellow Pakistani women and also corpses.

ON TOPIC:
I do not think we need sharia kind 15th century laws. Just need to implement current laws strictly.

Pakistani women don't get raped after every 20 minutes...nor are they killed before birth. lololol...

You do need 21st century Sharia Laws...currently you have 20 BC laws where women get banged after every 20 minutes..sucks to be a women in india..first, you are killed for being a woman...if you survive, then your whole life, after every twenty minutes, you are in danger of getting raped by indian men...pathetic.

I think OP should be made to live in a Sharia ruled state. Then he will understand what freedom and the life in civic world really means

Lived in KSA for some time, even though it isn't 100% Sharia law state...let me say : Other than the strict enforcement of Burkas, I didn't find anything bad with KSA so to speak. Yes, offcourse, their behavior with low-skilled desi people is bad..but that has nothing to do with 'laws'...on some other accounts, Saudi Arabia is vastly superior to U.S in terms of life protection, property protection, lower crime rates, and political stability etc. I have myself seen shops open with no owners in them in KSA...and no one dares to take anything....Not to mention, KSA is a tax heaven..zero taxes and such...

You obviously don't have enough life experience to comment on such things...
Just because it is almost impossible for a women to prove a rape in Islamic and sharia ruled countries, doesn't mean there are no rapes happening there.

First: Its not impossible..

Second: No one claims that rapes aren't happening in Islamic World. Talk about "rates" ...

Third: Arab World has very low crime rates compared with U.S, Japan, India, Russia and pretty much all others..And that goes for ALL crimes..including rapes.
Womens are treated as objects. They are made to do Mujras, they are thrown money at and they have no rights to complain. OP, do you really want to live such a sick, disgusting & miserable life?

:omghaha:

Says a person who lives in the U.S where it is socially expected of girls aging 12/13 to give blowjobs to guys...

If there is anything I can say with 100% surety, it is that poor American girls are objectified hundred times more than girls of other cultures...

Mujras are still better than **** where boys cum in the mouth of girls...not to mention, **** happens on MUCH, MUCH larger scale than Mujra..

:rolleyes:

Pakistani women don't get raped after every 20 minutes...nor are they killed before birth. lololol...

You do need 21st century Sharia Laws...currently you have 20 BC laws where women get banged after every 20 minutes..sucks to be a women in india..first, you are killed for being a woman...if you survive, then your whole life, after every twenty minutes, you are in danger of getting raped by indian men...pathetic.
Ya. Pakistani women get killed for going to school.

Ya. Pakistani women get killed for going to school.

No they don't.

War doesn't define culture...society does.

indian society rapes their women every 20 minutes...indian society kills millions of girls just because they are girls and not boys.

Pakistani society doesn't do any such thing...

Our enemies, against whom we are fighting a war, bomb us, our schools, hospitals etc..nothing big. War isn't easy..but then again, that doesn't define our society too..while rape epidemic defines indian society

One rape per 20 minute? Guess what? Since you started this thread, many indian women have been penetrated by different d!cks haha...sad for india.
MODs??

This idiot being a Pakistani, will instead be cheered for this appalling comment. It's PDF after all!

MODs??

This idiot being a Pakistani, will instead be cheered for this appalling comment. It's PDF after all!

My comment is not appalling. The fact that indians are raping their women, raping international tourists, and even raping newscaster on tv is more appalling. What a pathetic, sick, uncivilized culture you have...

No wonder my civilized ancestors decided to get separated from you folk. Sick!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom