What's new

Sharia for India

No they don't.

War doesn't define culture...society does.

indian society rapes their women every 20 minutes...indian society kills millions of girls just because they are girls and not boys.

Pakistani society doesn't do any such thing...

Our enemies, against whom we are fighting a war, bomb us, our schools, hospitals etc..nothing big. War isn't easy..but then again, that doesn't define our society too..while rape epidemic defines indian society
Too bad your society supports Osama Bin Laden.
So Pakistan is a heaven for women. Wonder how many women want to go to there leaving India. :azn:
bye bye troll :wave:

Too bad your society supports Osama Bin Laden.
So Pakistan is a heaven for women. Wonder how many women want to go to there leaving India. :azn:
bye bye troll :wave:

No one said that.

But our women are in trillion times better situation than in india...

Just so that you know: Pakistan ranks higher than india when it comes women equality...

No one said that.

But our women are in trillion times better situation than in india...

Just so that you know: Pakistan ranks higher than india when it comes women equality...
You could have said that in first place with out insulting our women and making others to insult your women in return.
The situation may be little better in Pakistani side (not trillion times).
Urban women in India enjoy much more freedom and rights than Pakistani side. Killing child in birth is more in rural India, may be due to dowry system and poor, illiterate people considering girls as a burden to family.

No they don't.

War doesn't define culture...society does.

indian society rapes their women every 20 minutes...indian society kills millions of girls just because they are girls and not boys.

Pakistani society doesn't do any such thing...

Our enemies, against whom we are fighting a war, bomb us, our schools, hospitals etc..nothing big. War isn't easy..but then again, that doesn't define our society too..while rape epidemic defines indian society

In Pakistan, r@pes dont get reported. or in case of Rinkle forcibly married off..
anyways, islamic countries are more dpraved than india.

most unpleasant things leave trauma in us.. even a armed robbery or break in can cause nightmares. Most important problem faced by rape victim is due to society which looks at her differently.

Mate, you are comparing apples with oranges.. The trauma of rape is not at all compared to what in robbery or break and yes, society is also an important factor.. To prevent rape to an extend we need tougher laws..

Death penalty will ensure all rape victim being killed . Dont tell me you think they are better dead than alive.

I understand what you are trying to say.. But its like freeing a terrorist for protecting a hostage.. That terrorist will go on rampage and kill many.. Same in the case of a rapist..

lastly, the normal problem with death penalty, we might hang the wrong guy

Mate, with the advances technology, you think its hard to find the real culprit?

Death penalty is a necessary because, it will soon force many of them to keep their dcikkk inside the pant when see a women..

Since ALlah is an avatar of Vishnu it ok to have sharia law for followers of this avatar.

In Pakistan, r@pes dont get reported. or in case of Rinkle forcibly married off..
anyways, islamic countries are more dpraved than india.

In America, most sexual assaults also don't get reported. lol

Talk about facts on ground..stop pushing some dumb fantasies to save your face...

The facts are that whole world is talking about india's "rape problem" or india's "rape epidemic"....

And no, Muslim countries aren't more depraved than india. Other nations aren't bunch of uncivilized monkeys who will go on a raping spree after every 20 minute because their country isn't sexually very open. Only indians can do that...

Urban women in India enjoy much more freedom and rights than Pakistani side.

Please....

Don't make stupid comments with no factual backing....

@seiko

Rape can not be proven 100% in most cases, unless there are eye witnesses and there NEVER are eye witnesses. Technology can prove sexual intercourse and circumstantial evidence is used too, but technology can not prove rape. implementation of your idea itself is impossible, as an irreversible punishment can be tricked into, i.e. the law can be used to commit murder.

Under sharia one needs witnesses, so you are saying rape statistics will come down drastically, then yes, but not incident.

Lastly a person who gets badly beaten up, physically tortured otherwise, kidnapped and held captive, ill treated as a child etc etc also suffers mental trauma. The reason why many in the society seek death for rape is because they have the regressive honor based thinking and that's part of the problem. If people treat rape as any other crime it will help immensely in rehabilitating the victim. Today many sympathizers have the mentality that the girl's life is over!!!

Not to mention such a law will jeopardize the life of the victim, as she is often the only witness who can potentially get the perp hanged.

Look at these practical issues and come up with a practical solution.

@Mahesh don't waste time with the known retard, just report his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
In America, most sexual assaults also don't get reported. lol

Talk about facts on ground..stop pushing some dumb fantasies to save your face...

The facts are that whole world is talking about india's "rape problem" or india's "rape epidemic"....

And no, Muslim countries aren't more depraved than india. Other nations aren't bunch of uncivilized monkeys who will go on a raping spree after every 20 minute because their country isn't sexually very open. Only indians can do that...

Please....

Don't make stupid comments with no factual backing....

facts on the ground is that pak has more per capita than india.

facts on the ground is that pak has more per capita than india.

Disputed.

Whatever may be the case, we don't rape our women every 20 minutes..nor do we have "rape epidemic" like in India..

@notsuperstitious to make myself clear, I am not favoring Sharia law.. I am just for harsh punishments for rape culprits..

I agree with harsher punishments in special cases but more convictions and faster justice. Otherwise current punishment of 7 years in indian jails, you don't think is deterrent enough???

No rapist wants to go in for seven years, but they are certain either it will not be reported, or if reported will not be proven. That's where the problem lies. If anything, to send someone in for say 14 years, the courts will only be more careful about convicting someone than now.

So the problem lies somewhere else, and the BIGGEST problem is with society that they have this honor crap. How can what someone else did damage your honor?

I fully agree with you in principle, its only the more practical aspects where we disagree. I insist unless you keep it practical, it will fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disputed.

Whatever may be the case, we don't rape our women every 20 minutes..nor do we have "rape epidemic" like in India..

check the facts for yourslef.
indias population is more so if there is aa r@pein Pak every 2 hours its more than india

I agree with harsher punishments in special cases but more convictions and faster justice. Otherwise current punishment of 7 years in indian jails, you don't think is deterrent enough???

No rapist wants to go in for seven years, but they are certain either it will not be reported, or if reported will not be proven. That's where the problem lies. If anything, to send someone in for say 14 years, the courts will only be more careful about convicting someone than now.

Mate the problem is, people do not find it scary.. As we talk about terrorist, just make an example out of 2-3 guys.. Most of them will find it easy to keep their emotions under control..

So the problem lies somewhere else, and the BIGGEST problem is with society that they have this honor crap. How can what someone else did damage your honor?

I agree that our society is treating rape victim in a bad way.. I also wanted to change the view point of the people.. But this does not change the fact that rape will still happen.. What I am trying to discuss is what are the better ways to prevent rape to an extend dear..

check the facts for yourslef.
indias population is more so if there is aa r@pein Pak every 2 hours its more than india

Any source Pakistanis are raping women every 2 hour? Give me some credible source for rape stats in Pak....

Please, don't post "express tribune" now :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom