What's new

Shawarma and Lebenase food

Yara, can't recall it at all...... will ask a friend who used to go there..........

Have been thinking where to take the next foodvation......... UK came to mind...... :D

The most famous ones in Manchester are Akbar's, Ashoka, Rajdoot and Nawab's is the best i think.

That's like simple Afghani rice....... just rice and lamb...... the lamb is cooked very slowly with just salt and garlic.....

A bit pheekey for our standards we eat a lot of chillies but has a unique taste, a bit similar to pilao i think.

Dude, I own a pad in Paddington..... the complex itself is 30% occupied by wealthy Gulfee Arabs....... remember the Arab girl I told you about? Met her there........ :P

That flat has been so nice to me..... that's why I never sell , or rent it......... :cheesy:

Haha, I remembered something. When I was in London, where most British Arabs live, I visited Harrods etc. Is that still owned by Al-Fayed? I also visited Edgware Road. Apparently where most Arabs live. Quite a place.

Edgware Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously I am not thinking about those of "us" (GCC trolls) that are ransacking London with their Ferraris etc. :lol:

Dude, I own a pad in Paddington..... the complex itself is 30% occupied by wealthy Gulfee Arabs....... remember the Arab girl I told you about? Met her there........ :P

That flat has been so nice to me..... that's why I never sell , or rent it......... :cheesy:

Living the high-class life.:D:)

Oh, Saudi Arabians are not Gulfies so I imagine that they are not included in that percentage.:cheesy:

Must be those fat Qataris, Kuwaitis, Emiratis etc.!

This dude invented the Iskender Kebab, I think there is no evidence that he invented the döner itself.

I bet you it was invented by the Mongols, but in a horizontal form...

Back
Top Bottom